Characters who were supposed to be attractive but really weren't, at least to the level the work claims they are

Characters who were supposed to be attractive but really weren't, at least to the level the work claims they are.

AND

Character who weren't supposed to be attractive to the viewer, but definitely were.

I remember in Godzilla when Kathy Griffin's character seemed nervous and starstruck the first time she seen Matthew Broderick cause of how "handsome" he was... yeah right

The second one

He's regular person handsome

I liked Neon Demon, but hyping up Elle Fanning as an unprecedented beauty several times flet like a stretch.

She's cute but not god-tier

and looks like a giraffe

Anything with Scarlett "Fat Head" Johansson and Alexanda "Cave Man" Daddario and basically any actress with a man jaw or overly pale skin.

He was supposed to be attractive you dumb fuck. You think they gave the role to Fiennes by mistake?

He is handsome, but i don't recall the movie ever playing it up anywhere. Yeah he bangs that blonde while doing target practice, but it isn't said whether he got her through his looks or through his position as the owner of a camp.

Shes was suppose to be beautiful by model standard which means as long your underage you're the new hotness

>everyone who doesn't have a massive overbite has a "man jaw"

He said the second one, as in he's not meant to be attractive in the film

what?

Nolan has absolutely not eye for female beauty. I'm 100%certain he's a fag.

>any actress with a man jaw
I guarantee your standards of this are absolutely ridiculous and you call all non-flimsy weak chins "man jaws"

Why are you making such big assumptions and leaps in logic?

Are you okay?

>man jaw
Whew and you didnt even bother mentioning that broad from House

Pretty sure on the DVD extras Spielberg says he's aware that Fiennes ended up appearing a bit more attractive than he had intended.
It might have been Ralph talking about himself.

Audrey Hepburn as a "ragged" street-vendor strained plausibility beyond the breaking point.

THEY SAID IMAGES WITH BREAD BUT THAT WASN'T BREAD IT WAS CHEESE

>most beautiful woman in Hollywood history
>sure she'll be believable right?

lost

but alexandra is hot

damn i want her pussy on my face

way hotter than Hermione

factual

I've never been able to stand her fucking face.

>literally swallows children whole

what are talking about
he has killer looks

She literally put all other girls to shame in terms of character and was way hotter than all of them save Fleur and Beatrix

Her niece is hotter

For an intended butch dyke hobo, I found something so cute about her.

so not at all hot

if you like "dork"

it's cos Bex is built for sex

he looks like a weasel.

True

>Patrician
Luna

>Plebebian
Hermione

>Contrarian
Ginny

no way Ginny is the best only a loser would think otherwise

You forgot

>Retard
Cho

Scarlet Johansson was gorgeous for precisely two years around 2003. It seems people haven't noticed the change since then.
She's fine but even in the prestige Nolan was already pushing it pretending anyone would lose their mind over her.

When was the red dress? Cause she was top tier at that point

you mean 2006

big fake tits go a long way

2003 was when she was dating the guy from fun, had a mullet, and had discovered coke

I never understood the Felicia Day is a camel meme before.

But in this picture... She really does look like a camel. Still cute though.

true

She seems so dead inside to me.

same, bitch is repugnant

that's the silicone

on topic: Aaron Taylor-Johnson in Anna Karenina

pics

what are you talking about?

Why is the skin around her lips a different color

Every scene they had someone say she is the best looking woman they ever saw

On talk shows/interviews/a lot of pictures she just looks dead inside and kind of scares me. Like Lana del Rey. Maybe it's just when she has to do publicity.

and what silicone?

I liked her in the island
Only movie ive seen her in though

of course she's dead inside, she gave herself up to be a plastic fake doll to be oogled when she was like 21

wasn't just you user

the wig in
in the cut

How has no one posted this yet?

The script directly refers to her as beautiful over 4 times in counting. The part where Michael Parks as the mexican calls her one of the most beautiful woman in the world twice in one scene I cringe every time.

I LOVE this movie. I LOVE Uma Thurman's acting. But god damnit that bitch looks weird and calling her beautiful is absurd and reminds me this was a script at one point before it was actually casted.

apologize

what?

That's because it was small town Kentucky. Standards wise they really not have much better

Someone should cut her out of the movie but the plot line involving her is actually good.
I hear her clit /brown /taint area p0wns Kevin's dick tho

Her lesbo lover was hotter

>literally dying from childbirth
hardly her best look

It's a Quentin flick so what do you expect?

Also I think the characters within the movie find her so attractive cuz of her badassery. Same with o ren. Except Lucy Liu is actually hot

as in her fake tits, and her plastic face

Well, Hermione wasn't supposed to be attractive so that should have been the intent.

she wasn't supposed to be white either

Hermione was absoutely supposed to be attractive in the film

Yes, you're right. I'm talking about the books.

she secretly had a killer body
was nice to find that out later

>characters within the movie find her so attractive cuz of her badassery
This is a good explanation. Even though I think Uma is a 9.3/10

Well Hermione is black in the books

>big jaw
>a bad thing

Have fun with your kids being chinless wonders, especially because the only reason you'd single out such a feature is because you must have a very weak chin.

no.

second

Youre disgusting, I bet youre a priest

Racist manbaby detected

I just don't think this is a face worth starting a war over.

he's been trained by Sup Forums to see trannies everywhere, to expect women to look like anime dolls

so he doesn't appreciating the benefit of a strong jaw to make a striking woman

You're a gay.

you're a fucking idiot

Like if you're guiding her face upward to look at your own, what are you supposed to lightly grab if she's got no goddamn chin?

The inbred wildling on GoT that got with that fat bloke is pretty fit when shes meant to be a munter

imagine what kind of a faggot turns down that

>Rhaegar literally doomed his entire family's dynasty for some basic mexican sloot

>ywn blackmail her into using your face as a chair

Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker for the second one

also has a hell of an ass

Cindy wasn't meant to be hot, but she was.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

do fast 5 one

>big butt Bullet is actually a thing
huh

arya/ yara greyjoy from game of thrones

that tall chubby chick from stranger things

that chick that plays wonderwoman in tokyo drift

>back dimples
wew