Is true that black reace is superior?

Is true that black reace is superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kRJ7hYb8pGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope.

Yes

i have 19 years old i fell for this meme, now i watch this shit, wearing panties

No they aren't.. but I do find it strange that Whites for over a century felt a need to attempt to kill them off, subjugate them and run biological tests on them..

They must be worried about something.

?!?
We've always used minorities as our guinea pigs, because they're worthless and expendable.

You also systematically erased their history and culture. Basically reinvented them. Once they started getting rights, Whites started freaking the fuck out.. Whites obv scared at the very least.

Do you honestly need to ask? Look at Africa or any large population of African decent.

NO

superior to what exactly?

Looks like Charleston.

You needed Niggers to have Charleston,always have,always will.

Yeah but white people are also the ones eradicating themselves

Erased their history and culture?
Then why the fuck don't they ever shut the fuck up about their history and culture? Retard.

Giving anybody "rights" is a stupid fucking idea, no matter what they're colour or race. We have privileges, not rights. We're fortunate or unfortunate, rights are just a fucking buzzword to placate idiots.

Delicious superior nigger cuisine, mud cookies.

youtu.be/kRJ7hYb8pGI

Race is a social construct. Melanin content has no effect on one's superiority.

>Race is a social construct
>Confusing race with colour

You fucking uneducated liberal idiot. The only social construct here is the phrase "social construct".

Penis size does

You have to be the most dense motherfucker in the game, that or you're trolling..

Name one nigger who can trace their ancestry back to an individual country in Africa.. Go ahead.. I'll wait.

I'm White, hate niggers and I am willing to concede this.

We have the privilege to talk about the individual village where our family name originated.

Notice how all African culture is the fucking same in the USA.. Wonder why?

>Grey areas
What do they not have dicks over their?

Wow this will trigger both sides it's so retarded

I literally have no fucking clue what you're babbling about.

Race is a biological construct. The assignation of a race to a geographic area (African, Asian, etc.) is a social construct.

these threads serve to make me aware of how incredibly insecure the poster must be, no matter what gender or race.

You think cheap field labor had that great of an impact?

You need to actually spend more time with niggers. They take great pride in their African country of origin. They can very often trace their ancestry back to their homeland.

I think the only niggers you're familiar with are gangbangers on TV.

Of course it is. Just look at how well they are doing in every country in Africa.

No

Cheap field labor started a Civil War..

You're dismissing the importance of the Civil War and everything that subsequently happened as a result of niggers being freed and being treated as humans..

Open a fucking book, kid.

How? Explain how this could have happened when Niggers were bought over here chained to each other for months, shitting on each other, dying from disease.. You think they had time to document what country they came from?

You act like whites bought niggers over to the new world in a first class cabin..

GTFO.

kek, not if we go by homicide statistics

No, population disparity did. The civil war started because the south felt cheated by the electoral college system, even if every southern state voted one way, the north could casually ignore it and elect whomever they wanted.

>black reace
>reace
>superior
GTFO

Niggers are better at being lazy. They have NOTHING going for them.

If you consider a mean IQ of 70, never brushing your teeth or reading a book, dropping out of high school and mangling the English language "superior", then yes.

2020.. not the mid 1800's

you from the future?

IDK. I'm going up there with drugs and crime to take your women.

Build and build as high as you can, you can't stop me I'm on a plane, man.

we were worried about losing our slaves, retard. we did it cus we like money and a higher quality of life. did i really have to spell it out for u

It's true, the average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.

rip kitty; cut in half

LOL..

The North took away the South's slaves.

Hence the war, hence why the south is always 50 years behind. Stop the mental gymnastics.

Southern whites were too dumb and lazy to create a self sufficient economy sans nigger slaves.

Southern whites fucked up when they freed, the indentured southern whites and made them overseers.

Now with niggers gone, who's gonna do all the work?

Let's lock them up for infractions and put them on chain gangs..We can rebuild our economy. Genuis.

Have you ever been to the South? Anytime a storm passes through, it kills a shit load of people, not because of the storm but because the lack of infrastructure.

>need niggers to have Charleston, always have
That implies without niggers there would be no Charleston, implying nigger labor in the late 1600's. Try following the conversation.

If negros are so smart, why are their nations all failed democracies?

What mental gymnastics? It's simple cause and effect. Who would do the labor without niggers? White people. It' not that complicated. It only means plantation owners would live slightly less opulently.

If that was the case, it would have happened and it didn't.

Whites didn't rush to the field to pick up the shovels and tools to get their economy going..

They relied on blacks via sharecropping and mass incarceration.

Ok, ok.. You win. I got baited and trolled.

Beautiful picture, I hope we see more like that in the future.

you obviously didnt pay attenion to history class if u think the civil war was only about slavery, sure in elementary school and middle school u get taught but anybody who has taken history knows it was all about money...the north didnt really give a fuck about whether the south had slaves...it was about the urbanization/industrialization in the north and the south felt cheated cus the economy simply wasnt doing as well there

And niggers never even thanked those stupid cucks once.

Revisionist History 101

Superior to what? Humans? no.

And you have to be an inbred southern fuck if you think the civil war wasn't about slavery.

Sorry baby girl gtfo and let your nigger pay your bills. Have fun!!! 6 months later she's a pregnant junkie prostitute who's getting pimped out by her nigger bf

Whites were obviously so butthurt and turned into snowflakes about slavery because they literally threw sheets on their heads and horses and tried to intimidate blacks from voting. Then they took it a little further and segregated blacks from whites domestically and even in war.

It's not about race, it's about individuals.

Implying Americans wouldn't do the same if America got invaded or occupied by a foriegn country.

Everyone is a patriot until their country gets invaded and everyone gets cucked..

This is how insurgents are created.

whats her name?