Why are there so many nigger loving threads on Sup Forums? I'm being serious here. Are these people shills or what...

Why are there so many nigger loving threads on Sup Forums? I'm being serious here. Are these people shills or what? I've been coming here for years and I don't remember it ever being like this. There are so many BBC, u mad white boi, interracial threads now you literally can't avoid it. Why are you Pepe so obsessed with niggers. I don't get it

nigger there are far more faggot-ass trap and furry threads and you're getting your vagina in a twist over this?

gtfo

I don't know, would you suck a log of shit out of andy sixx asshole?

Yeah I am because I'm sick of scrolling the catalog and seeing nigger threads. And there's no way to filter them out. Whereas you can easily filter out trap threads

try using the filter "black"
I've got 5 threads filtered from that alone

its Sup Forums creating a straw man so that people hate blacks more

Nice, just did it now. Thanks user

What are some other words to use?

same spam auto-posting boots as past years.

they auto shit post crap just to try and get replies and also keep things moving and 404

youll notice the so called "op" never reples in those and its the same old post day after day

auto bots

Why would you do that to anyone, that holds no nutritional value for humans. Unless this sixx guy has a vastly different biology than anyone else, and isn't human.

andy
log
roll
trips
dubs

Most of the threads in general are made by a small group of people. Hell maybe even 1 guy. He seems to think that controlling the flow of information on Sup Forums is anything other than an exercise in retardation

also "u mad"

Newfags fall for it, and they're 95% of the traffic, so he's not entirely wrong.

BecAuse Sup Forums has a black audience moron...... yes am nigger

sounds like someone needs a quick logdown

Holy shit, I would love to have sex with a virtual headset on

GET THE ROPE

Topkek

You must have been gone a while. Those have been around for at least a year now.They're great bait for Sup Forumsfags

Like everything it started as a joke and then newfriends came along and took it seriously.

Reddit raids, or so I've heard

oh like banana

Is this real?