Rate my blubber

Rate my blubber

You seem like the type of guy a girl with really low self esteem would want as a dom.

Is that a good thing?

top notch blubber

Not as sweet as mine.

320 right now going for 450

It's the only good thing about it. Some people fetishize obesity. I'm one of those people.

Are you on the toilet?...

Yes. The only room with mirror

OK you got me. I used to be 325, got down to 175 for years now at 275. Hoping to get back down.

Love me some really fat guys. I would really enjoy some play time.

See, this is gonna sound weird but, I fantasize being sat on by a large guy like you. Mind taking POV pics?

Huh i used to be 300 lost 120 and felt like shit ao i gained it back. The summers were just as hot and i still couldnt run ten feet. Plus i looked like an autistic skeletor when i was skinny

Sure

You have to include exercise dude. A bike and small amounts of weed did it for me. Turned into a fitness nut, all I did was smoke weed and ride my bike for hours. It's a different world for a fit guy.

Not from your perspective looking down at your belly. I meant, a pic of your ass, from below.

I went on 3 hour hikes every day.

Cant reach. Too fat. Starting to get stuck in the tub too. another 50 pounds and fapping will be toughas well

Then why couldn't you run? Hikes are not aerobic enough and don't work enough muscle groups.

On a scale of 0-blubber. That's a Blubber

Put the phone on the floor, squat down, and have a timed pic?

I cant run. Get winded after 10 seconds. Even did that fit thing where you increase your running every day. After 6 months of daily pushing myself i was up to 15 sec.

Also might have mold in my lungs that probably doesnt help

Nice. Rick and morty. Fucking commentary is killer.

Best i can get

All I see is a blurry ballsack, but if that's truly the best you can do, I guess I'll leave haha.

If I didn't know better I would have sworn this was a picture of me