What keeps you going /b?

what keeps you going /b?

I hate the way that I am. Pot and alcohol just makes it worse. Im always so lonely even when Im with people. How does /b make themselves comfortable with being lonely?

If you hate the way you are then why don't you change?

I just enjoy the little things

>what keeps you going /b?
for one, everyday i get to look forward to coming home and getting drunk alone in my comfy room and finally feeling happy

I cant. I dont feel comfortable being someone Im not. Im stuck

work , books , alcohol and pills

i got a job saving peoples lives and it made mine suck less

anything other than.....
>shit posting
>trolling

Is just lying

im just here to click store fronts and mountains.
maybe a street sign or two

Making sincere, positive changes to better yourself, and being a fake ass phoney bitch, are two completely different things, user.

The knowledge that one day I'm going to die anyway, and there's really no reason to do Death's job for him.

I know theres a difference. Im not sure how to make sincere positive changes to myself. I know that all I need to do is worry about myself but at the end of the night i cant stand being alone

waiting for someone

have no idea if she's gonna come or not, she told me she would but it's hard to trust her

hope for the best, prepare for the worst

I post Britbong Paedos.

ive been fucked over so many times waiting for girls. Never has worked out. Dont wait for anyone

If you feel lonely around the friends you have, then either get checked for depression or get new friends. I was in a situation where I realised the people who were once my friends had over time turned into douchebags who were even terrible for each other. Always felt lonely and bored around them and could never figure out why until I realised that I just needed to get away from the majority of them, stay in touch with the good ones, and maybe meet new people along the way.

I have depression. What next? I only have one real friend. Hes got a girlfriend so I can barely hang out with him. I dont like hanging out with other people but I hate being alone.

Make more friends?

I cant seem to make any other friends. idk why. i can never open up enough around them but with some i feel like i open up too much and then they avoid me

Find clubs or shit like that with people who you share an interest with? Idk user. What are your interests?
Why can't you hang with your friend?
Should also get your depression treated if it's bad enough.

I feel like a creep when I go to clubs. Ill go with one or two friends but I cant mingle with anyone else.
im a typical user. metal, rock, vidya, memes.

I cant hang with my friend because hes always with his cunt or working

Stop drinking, keep smoking, and commit 1 felony a day until you feel better

yeah.. I've already been fucked over waiting for this one chick.

Idk, it feels like god is trying to teach me a lesson and he gave me this need to wait

>be me
>pursue hot girl qt3.14 nothing special
>ask on date she agrees we ho she brings fucking friend
>so i get third wheeled we barely talk fml
>we continue talking feelings grow
>ask her on secomd date
>she happily says yes
>tells me 30 min ago shes actually talking and dating a guy as of two days ago
>mfw last gf cheated on me too
>wat do Sup Forums currently blown i hate life rn

No I meant clubs made up of people who share an interest: D&D, basket weaving, dildo collectors, etc.

Honestly? Maybe try volunteering. It will force you into somewhat of a schedule for a purpose, you'll have to interact with people but not in a too committed way, might meet a cute grill who you'll then have something you both have in common to start with, (volunteering) and, if you're the type, you'll feel better doing something to make other's lives a little better.

Not OP, but I am paramedic.
>Still feel lonely. Doesn't help.

I just stopped trying to make friends and focus on work that I love and improving myself. The loneliness never goes away, but when you're busy you don't notice it.

Move on. She was playing the field and weighing her options between you and 1+ other dudes. No big loss, don let it consume anymore of your time.

I will try both of these suggestions. Thank you for the help user

And remember, user, sincere change for the better can take some time. Humans fall hard into habits and bad habits can be hard to break. Baby steps for easily reachable accomplishments so you never forget that change obtainable, and branch off from there.