Does anybody have the picture like this but reversed to show a shitty European house and a big African city?

Does anybody have the picture like this but reversed to show a shitty European house and a big African city?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/c3UHU
archdaily.com/603169/7-architects-designing-a-diverse-future-in-africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

No such thing exists

make it yourself lazy nigger, search for eastern european ghettos and compare them to lagos or something

I got you OP

Hahaha thanks...

>big African city
>built with European knowledge, European materials and techniques, and more often than not, by European people
>as soon as the Europeans leave everything goes to shit
Really makes you think.

Go back to your muh Superior Nigger thread op

That pic is bullshit! Niggers have made many improvements on mud huts!

The whole point is that it's true

LOL even bling blang nig nogs know this is fake if you showed it to them

RAID THESE NIGGERS discord.gg/c3UHU

>>European knowledge, European materials and techniques

All learnt from smarter middle eastern peoples like italians, persians, arabs, greeks etc

Get a new link you fucking normie and get of my board.

Here is a picture of Johannesburg.

The fact that you even have to ask just speaks volumes, doesn't it?

>couldn't build a pyramid
>implying Egyptians were black
Tsk tsk

In South Africa built by white people

> smarter middle eastern
> Italians
WTF.gif

Yeah.. taking south africa as an example.. sure.. you might've build that, but only because the white masters where standing there with the whips and plans.

I mean, they clearly weren't white or black. They were a multiracial society. Probably safer to call them brown.

>Italians
>Persians
>Greeks
>not white
>Arabs
>capable of anything
Fun fact, the Islamic Golden Age happened in Persia, at a time when the OG Persians hadn't been completely suppressed by the sandniggers.

>They were a multiracial society
Wrong. They were either Semitic or Indo-Iranian (i.e. off-white like Assyrians and pre-Arab Persians). There were people of other nations in Egypt, but the main racial stock of Egypt was not mongrelized.

so dumb

there are many large modern african cities lagos and nairobi coming to mind

>implying the labor that built the city had any idea or vision of a modern city aside from moving rocks around or pouring concrete.

And all of them built with the assistance, direct or otherwise, of whites (and sometimes chinks in the areas they've colonized).

and who showed them how?

I'm confused. Clearly the question was about African cities which has been established they have created modern metropolises. Are you instead arguing there are no black architects in the world?

Sadistic fucks

>Clearly the question was about African cities which has been established they have created modern metropolises
No. The meaning is blacks vs whites. Don't hide behind technicalities.

Yeah, we humans come and build you cities once in awhile, but we don't stick around long enough for you shitskins to destroy yourselves (IE: Detroit, Chicago)

I'm more implying that there's no such thing as African architecture or civilization.
No one denies that Africans are sort of capable of continuing an implanted civilization; Nubia showed that thousands of years ago.

This is a terrible fake. Not even written in English of the period.

wow thats nice

It seems kind of questionable for everyone to have an interior view like that though

where it all went wrong

Well if you are arguing for no modern African architecture here is an interesting article on some major creators in the field:
>archdaily.com/603169/7-architects-designing-a-diverse-future-in-africa
Your argument is too black and white to ever convince anyone. Might I suggest a shade of gray such as African modern skyscraper architects? You might win that one.

>islamic golden age
>Persia
TOP KEKKKKK
nigga open up a history book. the islamic golden age only happened when the muslisms took over the northern semetic lands. AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY you dumb as fuck boiii

No, you misunderstand. I'm not saying that there are no Africans who are architects. I'm saying that the architecture is not African. It's based on non-African technique, made with materials not invented in Africa, often financed by non-African money, et cetera.

The Nubians made great pyramids.

>WE WUZ KONGS

You might even be right, but it neither affects my point nor do I care enough to listen to the retarded screechings of what appears to be a nigger who managed to stumble his way onto Sup Forums.

Yes, modern African architecture is based off Western ideas. If that is the only argument we can say we are in agreement. But American architecture is based off of European movements so I don't see what the thesis is to your statements.

you're grasping at straws, this like saying the japanese had assistance from whites just because their skyscrapers look alike. Lagos and those other cities are like 98-99% and kept together by african architects and management, get over it.

ok faggot lurk more when you make a /letter/ to direct to another board it has to be related in one way or another. there is no relation with anime/wallpaper and world star hip hop.

yes calling me a nigger doesnt get you anywhere.

the word semetic has been redefined by a bunch of jews who yell ANTI-SEMETIC to anything that is against judiasm.
so when i say semetic your pic that you posted doesnt even relate in any way.

finally why my point is valid: Its because you are going to say that the only reason the arabs/muslims had a golden age is because the white iranians gave it to them or worked with them... well no.

One the whole persians became muslims happened much later.
thirdly the muslims are also southern semetic people, while middle eastern people are northern semetic.
In case you are confused:
Lebanon, Syria, Israel, Jordan, Iraq = Northern Semetic Lands

Saudie Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain = Southern Semetic.

To think that the the semites are black or only got there golden age because they worked or stole persian shit... makes you dumb as fuck.

That is why my point is valid and changes everything you said you lying piece of shit.

either pick up a history book you fucking 16 year old bitch or go to history class.

>But American architecture is based off of European movements
>the culture of a European settler colony, what's effectively an outgrowth of Europe in racial and cultural stock, is based off of Europe
Weird.

>the japanese had assistance from whites just because their skyscrapers look alike
The Japs literally copypasted Prussian and Anglo political/cultural systems. Also America rebuilt their whole shit after the war. The difference is East Asians can into civilization.

Hi

Aztecs were better

Didn't Europeans ship the Africans off to build America?

>That is why my point is valid and changes everything you said you lying piece of shit.
It does not.
>The Islamic Golden Age only happened because of these other, non-Arabic peoples (which I'm pretty sure are these ones)
>b-but it wasn't THOSE SPECIFIC non-Arabic peoples
Just kill yourself, nigger.

Aztecs were pretty cool but they did literally worship demons so

Nice trips, but no. They mostly imported Africans to pick cotton and tobacco.

the point is lagos wasn't built by whites and it isnt a white city and it's still "civilized". Eurofags got most of their tech among other things from americans in the last couple centuries, does this make americans superior to them or that euros should thank americans? Piss off stormfag

yes and no the cotton industry did a lot to benefit to the growing country's economics and gave some people a lot of wealth and power

>Eurofags got most of their tech among other things from americans
Americans are a kind of European.
>euros should thank americans
Yeah, they probably should. I thank the Euros for what they've done for us, I thank the Japs for what they've done for us, no reason there shouldn't be reciprocity.
>Piss off stormfag
lol no, also Stormfront hasn't been relevant for like a decade.

I also don't know very much about Lagos. It could be peaceful with a low crime rate, or it could be a shithole. It could have been funded by the Chinese, by altruistic whites, or even by oil money. What I'm sure of is that it's not African in design, despite having been built by Africans.

If you mean bought African slaves from Africans and then shipped them to American, yes.

People think that slavery in the US was just something that Americans just came up one day but the reality is that Africans were keeping and selling slaves long before and long after slavery in the US came and went. Hell, they've still taking people as slaves in some parts of Africa today.

die, worthless faggot.

not sure who didn't learn that in school

this is exactly how Sup Forums debates go...
and this assures me you haven't spoken or debated anyone outside of your basement on any sensible subjects.

if your arguments consist of:
>It does not
and you dont have any arguments following your premise, then you are not making a valid argument, rather you are giving your opinion.

And if you are losing a argument and refer to the typical:
>Just kill yourself, nigger.
you have lost the argument and have nothing better to say.

You can accept the fact that you know jack shit about Middle Eastern History [Pre & Post Caliphate Reign], pick up a history book, watch a few youtube videos and then you can have a decent argument.
But if you keep that up and say this shit in the real world to anyone who has bit of knowledge you will be laughed at and humiliated in public.

You really need help, i suggest you fact check most of the shit you read on Sup Forums, Sup Forums or Sup Forums, even if it looks like it was done by a professional worker at some infotainment co. you need to read it in a real book first.

this was honest to God help user... you need it, before you destroy your real social life [thats if you have any]

Could some European user make a meme for this nigger?

OH GOOOD I AM SO SHAKEN THINK IM GOING TO BECOME A Sup ForumsFAG.
AHHHH I CAN FEEL THE 14/88 IN MY BLOOD JUST BOILING
AHHHHH WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE!!!

kys faggot and get out of your moms basement bitch

just read the file name.
the germanic tribes where even worst than the modern day blacks or past balck tribes...

>tfw the KANG who faked this believe Africa is a country

As far as I can tell, most people didn't learn it. You never hear about the African slave traders or the Barbary pirates when some social justice moron goes off about slavery. The fact is that India today has more people living in what is considered slavery than the US had at the height of slavery in the pre civil war US.

>Eurofags got most of their tech among other things from americans in the last couple centuries
kek, thx for the laugh. Now we all know you are either a moron or a troll.

You'd make your point better with pictures of poor Appalachian whites than the reconstruction of a hut that hasn't been used for probably two thousand years.

help me to understand your line of thought here

black people sold slaves

which americans then enslaved for generations treated terribly etc

but..its okay because... or mitigating... because some black people sold them?

lol what niggers

they couldnt even raise that shit off the ground?

ya white germanic barbarians actually burnt raped and pillaged rome when it was in need of there support the most... dumb fucks destoyed a load of history... im telling just like niggers no difference

No you fucking moron.

Every time someone brings up slavery in America they always seem to omit that slavery in Africa predated slavery in the US and persisted well after the US had freed their slaves. That doesn't mean that slavery in the US was justified but if one is going to claim that Americans are shitty for buying and keeping African slaves then the corollary to that is that Africans are shittier.

Personally, I think everyone had a pretty fucked up morality in one way or another a hundred and fifty years ago but then they'd probably think people today are degenerates.

Why is it only ever indigenous Africans that you people try so hard to prove are primitive and inferior?
What about tribes that still live isolated in Central & South America, or on Pacific islands.
Why do you not feel the need to prove how little they've contributed to the world or insult their intelligence?
What about the Pennsylvania Dutch or rural poor of the Southern U.S.? Are they genetically inferior for choosing a simpler way of life?

It becomes apparent that your lot makes a concerted effort to disparage one particular group of people when there are groups throughout the world living largely the same way.

Well that was interesting. I have a female friend whos in Africa as a nurse with doctors without borders. But she's a environmentalist leftie so even if her experience were similar she probably woulnd't admit it or she'll think it's because of ''muh imperialism''.

Isolated tribes don't cost tax payers around the world billion upon billions of dollars in international aid.

>italians
they're europeans
>greeks
they're europeans
>arabs
>persians
will admit we learned and adapted some things- but from the Renaissance onward Europe has led the world more or less, with the exception of some shit from t*rks and the chinks

heres nairobi, kenya

here luanda, angola

nice picture, I'm sure a lot of black people were involved in the planning and calculations

Actually, Ramses II, pretty much the greatest of the pharaohs, was red haired and blue eyed, from his mummy. King Tut's parent were also blond and blue eyed. Even though the goat and cow heards appear to have been black, the ruling class was white. Pic related - Ramses' mummy.

Indeed they are both terrible

But again im pretty sure everyone learns in school how the slave trade worked

here yamousoukro, ivory coast

irrelevant
you disputed that africa couldnt possibly look like the other picture, and you were wrong

heres kigali rwanda

Guess every leftie ever skipped that class then

No, it's ok because slaves were just niggers.

Faked, English incorrect for the period, and Africa was a sweaty ballsack long before 1835. That's just 3 years after the *british* halted slavery in Africa (with the hopes of causing problems for the US so they could take back the colonies).

I cant speak for the world but I know in the U.S. charitable donations qualify you for tax deductions
and it's as much to exploit their natural resources as it is humanitarian.

next you're going to tell me the oil in the middle east has nothing to do with our presence there.

heres khartoum Sudan

>. King Tut's parent were also blond and blue eyed.
False.. and i belive if you look at pictures of them they have rather african features iirc. tuts parent/s or grandparent idr

heres adis ababa, ethiopia lol

Next you're going to tell me that blacks are people.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES TOP KEEEEKKK

nigga kys.

look at his nose ok he wasnt black but the egyptians were semites they look like the southern italians or lebanese chill the out boy whats next we wuz pharos and sheits

>technicalities
you chose the battlefield and picked the fight, mate. Its not out fault you acted like an idiot.
you got your clock cleaned pretty hard.

>It's based on non-African technique
jesus fuck my man what the fuck is wrong with your head
so becuase they ARENT using straw and mud youre just going to reject it all? lol dude fuck you

Waz kangs

>I live vicariously through people with similar phenotypes and claim their accomplishments for my own because I have none

>I also belittle the accomplishments (or the implied lack thereof) of people with a different phenotype because it makes me feel secure and superior despite my own personal failing

Theres a lot more to African aid then being charitable

The USA Government uses food aid as a way to subsidize farmers.. It actually devastates the African agricultural economy because they get these free bags of flour so they dont have to buy/grow it making it so they are dependent year after year

yet we still keep doing it..

>italians
>greeks
>persians
persians at its prime had no notion of middle east, they were simply persians

ZIMBABWE