Maybe after a nosejob...

Anyone have the rest of this jewess's set? I only have 2

i dig it

If anyone has her facial, her fucking, or more of her sucking I'll post her dox

Nice nosejob

>
lolo so funey! ur going to hell for this Xd

Funny lol, Neo-Nazi's love Trump but his daughter is a fucking jew

That sinking feeling when it's 2017 and people dont' know what "jew" means. Trump really did win; sadly all he won was imbeciles who still can't move out of their parents trailer.

her lips are actually plastic/silicone 'tubed'. She got them done prior to her first big 'showing' under a false name.

>Neo-Nazi's love Trump
Like fucking lol, Antifa-commies love Hillary and she's fucking them!

no, we just love getting a rise out of entitled, self-important kikes

Shlomo don't be a smendric

Let's be honest, nobody loves Hillary she was just a better choice than Trump.

Sweet Naomi.

My favorite jewess

And by better you mean "we yet again surrender to this bipartisan hackery and false dilemma. Please fuck us from both sides as usually. Thank you.".

At least Trump is/was a wild card.

The entire world told you so. But "hurr durr 'murricans are free, we choose good!"

Dynamite monkey is not a political position.

Perfection

God, those tits are so perfect I keep checking to see if it's photoshopped.

ROLL!

Neither is vagina.

2 get

Balls

2 or 9 are the only okay ones.

>Jewish women
>Jewish
>"women"

Holy fucking kek

God dammit...

And by vagina you mean an accomplished administrator who would have governed in a sane and dignified manner?

As long as no 2 or 9 I'm good!

It's not.

2? yes 9? nah m8 dubs

Roll

0 get

Absolutely disgusting kikes.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You have the whole set? I have a lot but might be missing some.

Dayum

rolling for luck

Rolling for 8. or any other number as long as it's dark and I'm drunk.

Gimme 0

If you mean selling her soul and everything else to the highest bidder while climbing the socio-political ladder by any means necessary, even if it meant starting war with Iran(+), because muh jews and terrorism? Sure.

She's Danish.

>8, 0, or dubs get

Yah, I'd laugh about how close to war we are in Syria and North Korea but it's not fucking funny. Not to mention the Iranian nuke deal is going to collapse because Trump is pulling out of it.

At least your efforts were big enough to leave a mention; thank you for showing your intelligence.

It's not funny, it's hilarious! You dun fucked up now boii

THANK you. Nice taste.

Fire up the ovens!

8 get

Like Carlin said, it's all rigged.
Most likely no matter who you vote, USA is addicted to using force and building its empire overseas. Bern or no Bern.

Those banana titties are some hostile projectiles. Get her nipples hard and poke someone's eye out if you show her a goy paying on a high interest loan.

>how close to war we are in Syria

you only know anything because the media is making a big deal about it since trump is behind the wheel

we've been "close to war with syria" for the past 15 years

you know how many times the US "accidentally" bombed syrian army forces during obama's term?

the reality of most americans and other western countries is what the media decides to actually report on

so much shit goes down that never makes the headlines but somehow a dude on an airplane getting a bloody nose is a week long story

roll

Roll.

The media decides? No, you decide what you watch. It's called a confirmation bias, do some basic research on human psychology before making statements about a nation's interests. You've only proven yourself a retard, not your fellow countrymen; yet.

is that halal?

those are guys.

God damn, she was hot. And smart. But mostly hot.

Rolling for 3: hook nose harlot or,
0: wtf I love Israel now

Nice

rolz