You retards didn't bump the last thread regarding the dump

you retards didn't bump the last thread regarding the dump

gonna upload it to mega and post a link later, for now im just gonna add more so stay tuned

trump

>waits

i don't know how to bump i'm a newfag

Bump

bump

bump

Bump

bump for the wins

op here, give me a good place i can upload the zip thats not mega/drive/mediafire

uppit.com

ok

ok cool, im gonna work on making the folder as best as possible. so if this gets pruned, just lurk Sup Forums for a while

you're my hero op

what are you going to title it OP?
I need some fucking way of finding out what your thread is

Bump

bump

yeah good point, anyone have any ideas

drop box, google drive

^^^ he has a point

lol idk what this dump is about, just bumping for visibility.

how about
>Sam Hyde Worldwide

bamp

bumpo

still waitin. Starting to think you ain't got shit.

cant stop wont stop
>bumping

Age or fuck off

OP will definitley delivar
>good feeling about this

How old or kys

You kys
Come say it to my face nigger

Can't stump the bump

now see here, two retards being an arguement over the internet, Lets take a look and see what happens next.

agreed
>kill yourself

Call me retard to my face bitch, oh you can't? Right because you're a scrawny ass keyboard warrior. Fuck you I'd lay you out flat

lmao your actually autistic, trying to act tough over the internet, your on Sup Forums nigger shit get used to shit talk faggot

Fuck off kike sucker

this thread is full of faggots i see

You're the one trying to act tough over the Internet bitch. I'll meet you in person where you at faggot

Oh another faggot wants his ass kicked. Where you live bitch

lmfao im at your house fucking you in the ass little bitch nigger

Post pics of fight with timestamp plz

I'll pulverise all your assess into dust

هل يمكن لك كل الأشباح يموت

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

Fuck you

كل واحد منكم اللعنة سخيف يجب أن تقتل نفسك

I'll going to fuck your all in the fucking ass mo Tyne rd fuckrr

Fuck allah bitch

تأتي قتال لي في سوريا لك النمر الدموي النيج

الله عاهرة

Anyone wanna explain what this thread is about exactly??

leave you muslim nigger faggots fuck boy

يموت الحثالة

Isis coward bitch trying to act tough, I'd fuck him up. Motherfucker hides behind that homosexua l mask.

I bum tit.

BUMPPPPPP1P1P1P1P1

Stop bumping
I won't tell you again

bump
also 150 peeople waiting in r/r/bfzc8cvm

vola btw ^

Status update OP?

op here
update: i just keep digging deeper and deeper for pics so just be patient, i didnt think id be at it for this long either

nothing... exactly

No im op wtf

I'm tired of shit posting

what kind of pics are you talking about? half of us are bumping the thread and have fucking no idea why

tons of screengrabs and whatnot, going through a bunch of archived livestreams and paparazzi pics/videos

Honestly just give us what you have now, losing interest fast

of what

of what?

ok sure, ill just upload it now
im gonna continue with it personally, so if you want an updated bigger folder ill upload it some other time (when im done)

That's cool. I'll just keep bumping to give you some more time.

where?

BUMPERINO

Bump

Checked bumping

bump please

Bump

bump pls

WE"RE ON PAGE FOUR
PANIC
PANIC
PANIC
PANIC