The northern and southern lights

Wow that was easy

it just seems so stupid

energy masses in balls

not flat discs
>for 1

secondly , there are far more important thing to worry about then this
>seems like a big distraction

how does , wether the earth being flat or not change anything to do with our lives on the earth?

The globe is not a basis for Paganism. In fact, my religion's creation myth says that it's made from the corpse of a cosmic giant.

I know it's hard, but try not to be a Christotard.

Everything in space is a lie. We're just looking at an image projected by god. We can't even reach the moon if we wanted to.

This just looks like the earth is rotated and cloudier, retard.

Seasons prove you wrong. But you knew that already because there's no such thing as a person who is seriously a flat earther

The burden of the proof is yours

Pls

Just fucking leave.

if the world was flat.. it would never be fully dark in 1 place and light in another.

>energy masses in balls
>not flat discs
>for 1
Spiral galaxies....I don't support a flat earth but spiral galaxies are flat discs

I don't have to prove anything.
Believe what you want, dumbass. It won't change your day to day life.

More lies told to us by schools. NASA lies because they want us to think we don't matter becuase the universe is so big. They hate god

>Occam's Razor

Still pretty much the same, just different quality and cloud structures. Also, why would NASA have any reason to lie, they're not exactly directly related to the government.

Stationary and flat. What force holds us down then? Even 2/10 flat earth trolls will try to suggest the flat earth is accelerating "up" at 32 feet per second per second.

>still taking these threads seriously

holy shit people. it's b8. stop feeding the trolls.

How do planes reach New Zealand when leaving California (going West) or England (going East)?

They're going opposite directions but arrive at the same destination.

Yeah except that the flight time from USA to Russia isnt 5x as long as the flight time from Australia to Chile....

Retard.

Also Canada would be the smallest country on the planet, not the largest. Wow youre smart...

that's a rule of thumb and has no room in a debate

btw the earth is an oblate spheroid

Cool story Sup Forumsro

Its flat. This immediately means:
1) You can show me a picture of either the edge or new land not explored.
2) It is the same time all over the earth. It cannot be midnight in London and midday in New Zealand if the earth is flat

There is a video of the earth spinning.
There's a livestream on youtube right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

They just ride on the edge until they arrive on the other side. The dome around us keeps them from leaving earth.

Legit question. Are the moon and sun flat also or are they spherical?

There is a hill right outside of my house so no it's not flat

Anyone can say anything is live and anyone can edit anything.

Your argument is stupid. It's a government agency. Funded by tax dollars. Budgeted by Congress.

Here's an argument that isn't stupid to help you out though.

OP suggests a global conspiracy. Since when has the world been able to agree on anything?

Is this the same dome that kept a you from breeding?

Its called Dark matter faggot

They are round but we actually can't reach the moon

GG

Would also like to know

also either transatlantic or transpacific flights are impossible

youtube.com/watch?v=mUxmCXSmtVo

Nuh uh

>makes statement
>is given evidence against statement
>hurr fake news

OK then faglord, where's your video of the flat earth?

Think about it. Why would you give a single flying fuck weather the world was round or flat? Think about that for a min.

This is now a roll rule34 thread.

what is on the underside?

what about the objects in the galaxies

there is a spining force that forms the disc

if that force were to
>stop

it would form a ball

Proof of God.

we already have this thread fuck off.

why are all the tits of the 18 year olds in that picture so fucking grotesque? Is the artist so autistic that he can't draw a normal fucking set of tits?

/thread

What stops us? If it's real, we could just make a ladder long enough to climb up to it

second 2007 earth most aesthetic earth.
Prove me wrong shitlords.

You are bad at this op someone else start a flat earth thread but make it not so obvious you're trollin

this guy knows , why havnt we build the moon ladder yet if the earth is so flat?

I know right? Earth can't even agree if its round or not.

The quads dont lie

> be on a ship approaching an island
> see top of the island first

If the world was flat the US strike force going to nk would of fallen off already

it sits outside of the glass dome that the stars are projected on

If the flat earthers want to be taken seriously, they need to build the ladder

Then build a ladder to the dome

>be at port watching a ship sail towards the horizon
>see the bottom disappear first

i didn't even notice i had quads

can't break it?

jacob's ladder?

Ironicly circular logic

You forget that although a part of the executive branch of the federal government, they're still an independent agency. Go fuck off the edge of the world with the rest of the flat-earthers

Bad news bro.... he's getting all of this from one site. They really believe in all of this shit on that flat earth site

>Objects in galaxies
Like planet orbits or rings

>if that force were to
>stop
The objects would assume a trajectory that is tangent to their orbit

Again I DONT believe in a flat earth

>Bases whole argument on "muh god".
>Never seen a flat earth.

Christianity =/= Paganism

Good try, better luck next time.

We cant leave the dome and God wouldn't allow us to reach the top again like we did before when we tried to reach heaven

more like spherical logic

so build a ladder most of the way to the dome and let god smash it to the ground, thus proving both gods and the domes existence

Gravity, the sun's projection angle, when you stare at waterfronts you can see the curvature, in sniper school the earthly curve must be calculated when taking certain shots from certain distances, images from space, the moon, other planets, and many other reasons.

Here's the deal: there are two types of Flat Earthers: trolls, and literal Bible interpreters. Somewhat surprisingly, we usually encounter the latter on Sup Forums, and they post almost every day. They have the freedom to make shit up (lie) because truth and understanding are not their goals, and they end the arguments with "prove me wrong." This nefariously places the onus on you to spend your precious life's time to provide information already available that they haven't and won't consider. By disavowing any science or proofs put forward and continuing to make shit up, they "win" by eroding your patience. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of the violations of the most basic principles of geometry, math, science, and logic. They aren't interested in critical thinking or putting in the requisite effort to do the science. They regularly refuse to respond when they can't fabricate anything that would pass even their own red-faced test. They are blind to 3D visualization. They concentrate on believing what their leaders tell them while ironically calling you a "sheeple," and will not allow any sense to mar their fractured perception of the universe. They believe they are right, and they want you to become as stupid as they. There is simply no arguing. Like trying to paint over mud, you just end up with a dirty brush.

so the underside would be hell

>saucer screeches to a halt in orbit between moon and sun
>Alien 1: What are they doing with their minds?
>Alien 2: Masturbating and arguing.
A1: What? Still?
A2: Yeah.
A1: It's been thousands of years though.
A2: Yeah (opens this thread and a thousand like it)
>Saucer engines rev as it moves away from earth

/thread

It is easier to prove the moon is made of cheese than that the earth is flat

Buy a spaceship and see for yourself dumbass

There is no reference to flat earth in the bible, it isnt a Christian belief and in fact there is little evidence to suggest that people ever thought the world was flat. As far back as ancient greece astronomers hypothesised the world to be round. Flat earth is just a troll used to distract us from the real issue, the lizard people

Jesus told me "nigga, the earth ain't flat it round"

Where in the bible is the earth described as flat?
Because the one passage I know about that describes the shape of the earth it uses the Hebrew word for sphere/circle.

But the moon is made of cheese.

a planar celestial body is not possible since gravity attracts all points to a central point.

There is no gravity. We're just moving upwards which causes us to stick to the ground.

Where in the bible does it say the earth is flat

things are seperated by forces
when the force ceases!!!
all becomes one

Aliens are gonna think we're autistic.

We pray to a magic bearded man living in the clouds and think that the world is flat despite tons upon tons of evidence to the contrary.

also /thread

i remember a calvin and hobbes panel where calvin states
>the surest evidence that life lives outside our solar system, is that they haven't come to visit

What's out there? Won't we eventually run out of room to move upwards?

How about the stars and satellites?

What do flat earthers think is at the edge of the earth, and why aren't there any pictures of it?

Muh god
Muh infinity

>be at Port watching ship sail away
>can see the whole trajectory and also the continent up ahead and the edge of the earth all at the same time
>people say flat Earth is fake

Hell, and because Jews

quads of truth

Which funny enough wouldn't work with out gravity. See there is this thing called momentum.