>clickbait
gotta get the anons attention somehow.

Anime name?

does being a schizo mean you always see creepy shit around the place? or what

kill yourself scumfuck

Bakemonogatari
Not always but it does happen
I don't feel like it, thanks for the offer though

what's the scariest thing you've seen? or what do you usually see when you start trippin

show me your feets! and gimme the (you)

Scariest thing I've seen was a big ass snake crawling on me. I don't have hallucinations like that anymore. Now all I really see is human-like figures that stand in doorways, and the occasional face in a window.
>show feet
ew no.

What meds you on? I'm on risperidone and celexa

figures in the doorway would have me shootin my place up every night

>Not always but it does happen
Can it make you think you have a cute invisible sister that loves you more than anything and only you can see her? Because I wish I had that.

I was recommended to take Haldol. I don't currently take any medications though. The only time I take any sort of meds is for life-threatening things.
It used to scare the shit out of me when I saw them, it's not too bad anymore though. You get used to it
It could totally happen. I've met a few other Schizos who've had close imaginary friends like that.
But I don't have any like that.

time to make a tulpa

im goin for a late night walk, later op
try not to hurt yourself or anythin

Enjoy your walk. I won't hurt myself, don't worry.

bymp

this is a question that could really apply to anyone but why do you continue to live? Other than survival instinct. Everything seems so bland and boring, feels like we're living to just push reward buttons in our brains like little robots

If you hear/see something in the dark, do you immediately think that it's your schizophrenia or do you investigate.

I live to do things I enjoy, while I still have things I enjoy. a lot of thigns are boring but there are still plenty of things to do before I die.
I usually investigate

What specific voices do you hear? How many are there? What's their personality? Can you specifically talk to any?
Also sorry if im a little too pushy with the questions, it's just you're the first person who also has schizo who I've ever talked to.

How long have you been gay?

Fuck OP died.

Another reason is I have a person that cares about me, I don't think she'd be too happy if I died.
>What specific voices do you hear?
The run of the mill voices just sounds like far-off whispers inside my head.
>How many are there?
I don't know exactly how many. But there's more than 5.
>Can you specifically talk to any?
There are a few that I can talk to, I have conversations with some of them on occasion.
>sorry if I'm pushy
It's no problem, that's the reason I made the thread.
I'm not gay, friend.

I'm not dead, I just take a while to reply.

Sorry I get a lil antsy

What were the meds like? I currently take stuff for ADHD so I'm worried about meds for schizo.

Don't worry about it. It usually takes me about 10 minutes to reply as I am doing other things and just checking the thread every few mins.
>what were the meds like
I didn't take them, I don't take any meds for anything non-life-threatening

Oh, aight. I gotta slep now, I hope you have a nice night.

have a good night

When did you start to hear/see shit? How long did it take you to realize you were a schizo?

How has your day been, schizOP?

I've kind of heard and saw shit all my life. It started getting bad around 20. That's about the time I figured it out.

Not too bad, I slept all day.

How often does it happen?

OP are you a cute girl?

ayy sounds like my day. if you were to turn into an animal, what would it be and why that animal?

Just kidding I tried to sleep but fuck that apparently lmao

few times a week sometimes a few times a day.
Maybe, who knows
Hmm I think I'd be a wolf, because I grew up around them. They're amazing animals
Welp, so much for that plan. kek

Nice dubs, what do you do when shit just gets too much? and if u want me to stfu, don't answer.

yeah wolves are pretty majestic creatures. what's your favorite movie, if you have one?

>what do you do when shit just gets too much
Usually, I just wind up panicking and making it 100 times harder for myself.
Recently I started making these threads to distract myself, I find talking to people about anything helps.
I have a lot of favorite movies including but not limited to:
Shutter Island
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Number 23
Benny and Joon
The Caveman's Valentine
Requiem for a Dream
There's more but that's allI can think of off the top of my head.

good taste in movies, schizOP. what was the scariest thing you've ever been through?

You watched any of the Miyazaki movies? Porco Rosso and Nausicaa made me cry a lil tbh.

Scariest thing just in general?
When I was young I crashed my bike and busted my head open right beside a major road, the girl I was with flagged down a car and had them call an ambulance, I came to as the ambulance arrived surrounded by people. I had to get 5 staples in my head
I've seen a few of them mostly the more popular ones though

Porco Rosso is my favourite Ghibli movie. Comfy incarnate.

Not op but that's pretty damn close to my hallucinations. None of them were visual though.

damn, that's pretty brutal. definitely worse than anything i've been through. if there's anywhere in the world you would want to be at this very moment, where would it be?

Yo Rosso is just hngggghhh, I love all the pirates in any Ghibli movie
Oh shit your head okay now?

It was pretty rough.
I'd probably be with her.
It's fine now, yeah. I've got a bald spot from where the scar is though.

>With her
Aw fuck, I hope you can always be there.

what do the voices say?

>I'd probably be with her
hit me in the feels, man. what is your least favorite kind of weather to be in?

Not op, but for the sake of conversation, id say that temp that's too cold to be in a hoodie but too warm to be socially acceptable to wear a jacket.

One day, one day.
They don't really "say" anything. If they're just talking it's like a really far off whisper that's in my head. If I talk to them, we talk about whatever I'm thinking about.
I hate the heat and humidity. I like the fall when it's cool but not cold.

yeah, humidity is a bitch. go outside and glasses instantly fog up and one feels like they're always sweating buckets. fuck that shit. how much sleep do you usually get a night? a friend of mine has the schizo as well and she gets like two hours of sleep a night. curious as to how that is for you.

For me, I have a couple voices that just chat at random, one that talks to me (feminine for some reason) but she gets super depressing telling me about negative shit, and one that shouts at me in quiet moments which has lead to me always listening to music or podcasts.

have you ever killed anyone because of the voices?

Hey. Mental health fag here. Anything in the "field" really bug you.

Also keep fighting the good fight dood. You're doin awesome

It's the worst, and I live in fl where it's humid all the time.
I usually sleep around 10-12 hours
I've never had any yell at me about anything. But I get this white noise that I can't stand so I have to listen to something.
I've never acted on it, but I have had the very strong desire to kill someone.

Haven't we all wanted to kill a nibba?

I don't think most people have the desire to kill their family members with no reason.
Do you mean the mental health field?

>living in florida
that humidity is pretty bad. only place i've been to that's worse is mexico on the coast. and 10-12 hours is good sleep, nice. how do you spend your free time? i know you have a decent amount of it.

Who gives a literal fuck, go and do something with your life instead of having Sup Forums ask you stupid fucking neck bearded white knight questions

I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh shit its now really late, sleepfag checking out mk2, but before I go, I honestly want to thank you for talking about this, Ive been diagnosed with this for 3 years and until now, I've never been able to know what it's like for another person, even if it was thru the little snippets youve spoken about, so thank you again. Gnight

>humidity is pretty bad
Yea, sometimes it gets to the point where just walking outside causes you to sweat.
>and 10-12 hours is good sleep,
It's too much sleep I think, and I don't sleep very well.
>free time
Usually, I play vidya, watch anime on occasion, talk to what few internet friends I have and shitpost on Sup Forums.
Okay..?
You're welcome, I'm usually around at this hour.
Good luck getting to sleep.

Do you ever have hallucinations while online? Or do you only sense things that aren't real physically around you offscreen?

I'm just here for more shinobber

I see words as other words somtimes, but that's the closest thing to a hallucination I've ever had online.

...Why do I keep getting Splatoon vibes looking at that?

Sounds like my past few days, shiet. What are your internet friends like?

are you a qt?

I don't know what that is, so I'm not sure.
Mostly people from Sup Forums.
I've been toldI am

What age were you when symptoms first started popping up?

show us that qt then

So that means you have multiple personalities? Tell me more about them. And why they are are Abraham Lincoln.

How do I talk to my family about my schizophrenia ? I'm about to lose my job to outsourcing and I don't think I can survive without work to keep my mind busy

Nice, anons becoming less user is always fun in some way. I've found that my best online friends came from Sup Forums one way or another. Anyway, what kinda vidya do you like?

I've had most since I was young. they got bad around 20 though
Nope. :3
No, you're thinking of DiD. I'm only one person.
Just tell them, don't worry about how you'll say it.
I"ve met some of my best friends off Sup Forums. Most people find that odd.

>the occasional face in a window
sounds scary. do you see shit in the mirror that relates to figures and faces that are not your own?

I might have thought it strange myself three years ago, but after having been part of it myself, I can say it's a surprisingly good place to make friends sometimes. How long have you known your longest time friend?

Are you male or female?
Neck beard/Landwhale?

What kind of music do you like user?

What specifically led you to being diagnosed? I have some suspicions that I may be schizophrenic myself, but of course self diagnosing is retarded.

There've been times I've looked in the mirror and couldn't recognise my own face, but apart from that. no
About 3 year is my longest friend, I met my closest friend from here about a year ago.
Male.
neither.
I like a lot of different type of music.
mostly older dubstep/eletronic
youtube.com/watch?v=nMewZkHMmqk
extreme Paranoia/anxiety attacks is the main reason I wanted to get checked out

Same

If you suspect yourself to have traits of schizophrenia go see someone about it. Don't wait until it's too late and you can't tell what's going on anymore.
tips: avoid GP, unless it's just to get some sort of recommendation for a psychologist.
If you see a psychiatrist, and you do wind up getting diagnosed and they say you should be on any sort of drugs, drop them and find a new one. Avoid anti-psychotics they will destroy your brain. No fucking joke.

How would you have described the paranoia? Is it like a consistent type of fear of one particular thing or does it seem to rotate around several different specific paranoias?

Good to have friends that stay around in the long term. So, why shinobu to tag your posts with?

>Is it like a consistent type of fear of one particular thing
when get I get paranoid I focus on one thing, yes. But the thing I focus on isn't always the same.
One way I like to describe my paranoia is like being trapped under a bus. But also being the driver of that bus. All the paranoid thoughts are things I've created and control, but I am still unable to escape them.
>Good to have friends that stay around in the long term
It can be pretty comforting, but also very stressful.
>Why Shinobu
She a best.
>qt as fuck
>vampire
>loli
>over 500 years old
>loyal to her master

>but also very stressful
Ohhh, how I know this well. I think it's all worth it, but I've also managed to stop myself from getting too worried about friends if I can't do anything to change the situation. Also shinobu a cute. I don't know anything about her, but you're making a pretty good case. What is she from?

It's definitely worth it, I try not to get stressed about stuff like that too but it doesn't always work.
>What is she from?
She's from the anime Bakemonogatari and the Monogatari series. Would recommend watching

Nice, I'll give it a shot and report back to you tomorrow if you make another thread. For now, I ask more stuff because you're enjoyable to talk to. What's your favorite kind of food and how often do you have it?

> you're enjoyable to talk to
I get that a lot in these threads.
>favorite food
probably Chicken alfredo
I have it at least 2 times a week a week

what did you have then?

>I get that a lot in these threads
Probably because it's true. Anyway, what is one thing you would never eat under any circumstance? Has to be a thing that people actually do eat already.

is this person that made my buy kios adventure?