Why do i love chicks like this so much for the past 2 years all I date and go for this kind of chick...

why do i love chicks like this so much for the past 2 years all I date and go for this kind of chick ...and no puss no good
inbf your a faggot

...any one else like this kind of chick

have pic's of last few will post

Shes the female douchebag

hoodrat, nice

Those are the girls that fuck the squad for xanax and perks

looks your basic white attentionwhore.

congrats, you're a relatively typical male.

She looks like a white nigger. Fuck that noise.

cool those girls are hot
post more

Na why user not true all.....
the ones i have met or been with are pretty norm do drugs here and there so do I ..kek..
but something just gets me about a chick who will play slap huts..jump on my bike and ride it like a boss ....want to race my car tats shit like that
in my ex they are way more real then the fake ass bitch's i see all day

MORE

>but something just gets me about a chick who will play slap huts..jump on my bike and ride it like a boss ....want to race my car tats shit like that
fuck yeah dude same here

i just find norme chicks a dull ass time i like watching my bitch whoop some ass

You guys want to date other guys like yourself.

yeah i want to date someone that acts like a guy but has a nice ass and tits and pussy whats wrong with that

Nothing is wrong with it, except you're lying to yourself. You want the D.

like this chick from BGC too she gave me lots of diamonds

na man it has to have a pussy and tight ass''' trust
it's the attitude i think

but my gf is hot as fuck

and the baseball caps OMFG i fuckin love a chick in a fitted cap

fuck ya i am hard now

MORE AND NUDES PLS

dude fuck yes
my gf doesnt wear them anymore because shes trying to act more mature so i dont really want to discourage her but dammnn

when i was a weeee little lad we all used to go to this strip club every fucking fri and sat
there was this bartender her name was Lura tats the whole 9
I had a jack Daniels hat i wore all the time
every time i would come in after a while she stated taking it and wherein it all night ..
i was 18 she was 24 i think ended hooking up for a short time but god dam i was in love with this chick and to this day is the only type i go for

holy fuck thats fucking hot
there used to be a girl at a pizza place I went to when i was like 15 that would wear fitted caps and have her shirt tied above her stomach showing off her abs
holy fuck the boners

this chick here ..
I saw her a few weeks ago has a lot of tats now and rides a GSXR 750 saw hre at the local pizza spot ..kek

MORE PICS

fugggg

she looks fucking spectacular in a cap ....OMFG she would where them all the time

holy fuck this is so fucking hot

aaaa you fuckers getting MY OC ...kek
fuck you ..my dog Dallas ...kek

bolth my bitches right now .....

am i the only one posting bass ass chicks come on get to work user's

love her too

fucking dallas

i dont have any to post but im digging this thread hard

this is one of my fav's

what wrong with my baby's name ....

awww man