So I'm drunk.....!

So I'm drunk.....!
Why aren't you drunk user?

Cause I'm not.

i'm muslim

I really, really don't like the taste or smell of alcohol. To get the nice effects I have to drink a lot before I can get over how God awful it smells and tastes. I also really don't like blacking out. There Ya go

...Muslims can't drink alcohol?

no liquor in the immediate area

I've got things to do in a couple hours and being drunk wont do me any favors.
I also don't enjoy throwing up even a little in my mouth.

I love the taste of alcohol.
But I see what you mean, my body is saying no but I want to keep going. I'm smoking cigarettes now though
Well see what happens

no they can't.

Geez no wonder they are always angry and killing each other.

Cause I got drunk last night

Okay OP here
Why aren't you chain smoking then?
Feels good mang

Starting to sober up after my night out...

>Why aren't you drunk user?

Need to stay up until three in the morning to pick up my kid from her job. Not enjoying this. I'm bored, tired and hungry.

So did I. Not limit for me.

I'm gay

Newfag detected

Ok that's cool bro.
So if I want Muslim women to like me I can't drink.... Ok can I still smoke??

Hell yeah man. Cigarettes are fucking awesome.
Weed too though

i'm sick with a headache so i think getting drunk should be the last thing i do

Fuck yes if that's true I want in

Getting drunk might help
You never know

OP here
Mfw I have to close one eye to focus on what you faggots are saying

Otherwise it's all blurry. Au

I wish I was drunk, high Tolerance + didn't buy enough beer = =(

Stoned>drunk

But that may just be me.

>drinking beer to get drunk

maybe cuz im fuckin working a 12 hour shift in the morning

I'm drinking vodka and whiskey
Plus beer to wash it down

Nah, just stupid drunk

Because I'm on a large amount of narcs and it'll kill me if I drink

getting there. having a good time doing it too.

Because I drank before work and I couldn't get alcohol after

i am drunk

i don't think i like this pic

get over it

no

ok, then atleast take a shot

of...alcohol?

Umsof fucking drunk user

Because it's 10 am.

d r ugs are ba d :^((

my first time getting drunk was when i did the dark souls challenge..... never again

how many % in your drinks boys?
beer does nothing for me

a shot of alcohol or a shot of life. your choice buddy.

I've gotta burn some faggots so they get off my back sooner than later and alcohol has calories.

The ultimate boogieman burn lmao.

a shot of alcohol or a shot of life. your choice buddy.

I'm already depressed. If I drink I'll just make it worse

you must be pretty far there arlady ill try and keep up

Drinking Steel Reserve

Because I'm high, nigga.

Because im too fat and i don't have enough beer

one of these problems can be solved by going to an all night grocer

passed out drunk woke up sober was gonna smoke weed to help spare my liver from failing in 3 years but since spongebob is drunk i guess ill pour some whiskey.

fuck i just ran out of mix ... this is gonna be one strong drink

rootin for ya

what you sippin on

Steel Reserve. Wanted to get vodka but the store was closed before I got there. Damn liquor stores, always ruinin a good time

tell me about, we FINALLY passed sunday liquor sales here it starts in july

oh wow that's brutal. I can't imagine the store being closed for an entire day.

Damn religion...that's why they close on sunday right?

that mixed with prohibition...i mean weed is still illegal but i can go to a dr and get hooked on heroin... at least its easy to find weed here but man just let me go buy a bottle of booze and a bag of weed and give me a sin tax, im going to hell anyways

oh hell yeah. This god guy seems way too judgemental for my tastes anyway. Create us to obey but let us disobey, banish us to live shitty lives, not let us in the modern age know what's up, if you're good you get to be a mindless robot

nah I'm good i think. Probably got a little too ranty but I'm starting to feel the alcohol take place of blood if you catch my drift

sometimes who knows

Me too fam

exactly

I'm actually going through all the songs I made 3 years ago with Ableton which I just redownloaded.

Even though I'm pretty bad at it, It's very relaxing

well that drink went down well, time to leave the dragons den and find some mix

Also listening to vaporwave, I know it's prentetious as fuck but I really find that whole 'repackaging capitalism for the apocalypse' thing to be really interesting.

A dead shopping center with no people and muzak quietly echoing a happy tune from an imagined past.

what

I'm pretty far gone at this point. Just detailing the drunk experience for nobody to read

Pure, distilled nostalgia. You're finally getting "old."

why do you have so many anime picture saved? why do you post them? brb grabbing some mix i need to make another drink

I'm actually at the point where I'm still deciding if I'm drunk or not, of course I am, but my brain isn't sure yet.

So I'm arguing back and forth, waiting to fall back into my bed and sleep all day tomorrow

Well the first reason is because when I first came on to /b there was this thread about how anime sucks so I brigaded it with anime pics

second, I like anime

third, I have a lot of pics saved I'm just posting these to stay consistent with the thread

fourth, trying to bump the thread. I heard once that pictures help bump better then just text

fifth, and this is going to sound massively stupid but, it helps with my social anxiety (yes I even have it for an online user forum)

pic bump

>social anxiety
You ain't the only one, man. I get you.

pretty comfy thread I'd say

let's clink those metaphorical glasses

if you have anxiety posting on Sup Forums youre broken, also bump with something other than anime

why is this saved as gif

where are you bob, i got more mix

also who else fucking hates when they have to plug in their wireless headset cause it needs to charge and the cord occasionally falls out and you have to plug it back in and sometimes you have to take your headset off just to put it in correctly ... BAH HUMBUG

im pretty darn high on heroin

*clink*

dude i took some heroin aka painkillers and i got the heroin nod, its horrible.... how do you enjoy that shit

cause i was drunk and had 1g coke 1 day ago

I am

that doesnt mean anything start drinking or delete your post this is our thread

dubs of truth

1a) You think I don't realize that? But I had a fucked childhood what can I say man? I usually hide it pretty well tho, plus the images help

1b) I can bump with whatever I darn well please mister

2) I don't know, take that up with Homer

3) Bob is continuing the night of fun

more "drunk/faded" bob rectangle pants, sorry about your childhood man, how many orbits have you survived? 24 here

did you get the euphoria? how much did you take and what was it

Also bumping with more anime cause you can't tell me wat to do

I'm actually also 24 as well

sometimes I get caught up with the captcha and forget to post the image

PS: I hate the Sup Forums captcha's, it doesn't even keep bots out so what's the point?

I could really go for some nachos right now

well ive taken lsd so the painkillers just felt horrible, not sure what i was but i know it was good pain killers, i literally was nodding and while i was i just kept asking for it to be over, i mean 1 pill is fine to not feel pain but fuck dude when you start the nod its horrible i never want to feel that again. maybe its because i did lsd so i know how bad opiods are... i would recommend getting off heroin man, dont be drunk like me it kills you like heroin but fuck man heroin is bad

oh shit nigga id love me some nachos, i call it the drunkies, better known as munchies for weed smokers, fun fact there are proven studies that show when youre drunk your brain goes into like starvation mode, which is why you can eat and eat and eat.... on the opposite, weed turns off the "youre full" thing in your brain, which is why you keep munchin... why am i talking knowledge fuck time to drink some more

That makes sense, I usually end up paying for it later in the morning though! It would be so worth it right now

the point is to pay to not have them also google aka skynet want AI to be perfect so we solve them to help the equations work out.... post like 3 robert s. pants, helps me feel not alone

You guys have got a long way to go yet...and it doesn't get easier. All you do is learn how to survive.

im in a good state, 2 drinks in so not hungry at all but man i wouldnt mind some taco bell after another drink or so.... also the shit i said is true, look it up