Daily reminder that Thomas Brady is going to win the NFL MVP and Super Bowl MVP when he wins his 5 this year 15 years...

Daily reminder that Thomas Brady is going to win the NFL MVP and Super Bowl MVP when he wins his 5 this year 15 years after he and the 2001 Patriots started the winning tradition and there is nothing Sup Forums can say about it.

He is playing better than any QB right now even with his injured leg, which was a bigger deal than Carr's poor wittle pinky. He also has the highest passer rating and best TD/INT ratio with 19/1. How can the NFL even compete with Terrific Tom?

I was a manningfag for the longest time but Brady is really the undisputed goat

My butthole is forever reserved for TB12

Reserved implies it has not already happened.

Kansas city meme magic will defeat the cheatriots in the playoffs

Dallas or the winner of the AFC North is going to win the Super Bowl and Khalil Mack is going to be the MVP. Patriots losing Gronkowski and having a mediorce defense is going to doom them in the playoffs. The MVP is not going to go to a player that was suspended for four games. Maybe next year for both things to happen if New England is healthy.

Bennett is a suitable replacement for Gronk when he is playing well and their defense gives up a lot of yards but they are 2cd in points allowed. They also don't give away the football either if they can just get a few more takeaways then they can definitely win the Super Bowl. Lets not forget either that they actually have a running game this year and their O-line is playing much better than it was last year.
They lost last year and I don't see them winning against NE in Foxboro maybe if it was at Arrowhead.

The Raiders also can't play for shit in the cold so how do you think they will fair if they have to go to New England whereas the Pats will actually play better in Oakland because it will be warmer than Foxboro.

lmao

>daily reminder wilson is 2-1 against brady
>daily reminder brady has more INT than TD's in those games

>giving out this year's MVP based on past years' performance

eat shit NEggers

Brady will choke again in the playoffs. All 3 of the AFC West teams are better.

Seattle and NY = Shady's kryptonite

I think the NFC is diminished this year so whoever wins the AFC is likely going to win the Super Bowl.

The Patriots and Chiefs are the best two teams in the AFC. The Steelers are elite but they are currently on the outside looking in.

The bandwagon fans will be for the NFC in the Super Bowl because of the Cowboys but the AFC will win this year.

>daily reminder brady had the largest comeback in super bowl history

Niqqa you can hold onto regular season games but Brady turned the fuck up when he needed too

just cuz a game is named the "superbowl" doesnt mean shit. Brady won a neutral field. Barely. Who cares. Wilson went into foxborough and kicked Brady's ass for the entire state of Mass. to see. Quietest i've ever heard boston fans. Look at Brady's face after they lost. He was as pissed off as ever to lose to the Seahawks. He knows deep down inside they are better. He hasn't played well against them, given Brady's standards.

STAY MAD
T
A
Y

M
A
D

> who cares about superbowls
Kek this damage control

>the "superbowl" doesnt mean shit.
Get a load of this guy

>2000:
Throws 3 passes all season as he rides the bench.

>2001:
Throws only 1 TD the entire playoffs as spying, defense and Adam Vinatieri carry him to a Super Bowl victory.

>2002:
Throws for less yards than Kerry Collins in regular season as Patriots finish behind Dolphins and Jets in the AFC East to miss the playoffs.

>2003:
Throws for fewer TDs than Aaron Brooks in regular season; spying, defense and Adam Vinatieri carry him to another Super Bowl victory.

>2004:
Throws for fewer TDs than Jake Delhomme in regular season; spying, defense and Adam Vinatieri carry him to another Super Bowl victory.

>2005:
Throw 2 INTs and gets outplayed by Jake Plummer as Patriots lose to Broncos in divisional round.

>2006:
Throws 3 INTs with a 57.6 QB rating while barely getting by Chargers, implodes against the Colts in AFC Championship loss.

>2007:
Throws only 1 TD and gets outplayed by Eli Manning in the biggest choke in professional sports history, blowing immortality and a perfect season. "MVP" year.

>2008:
Throws 11 passes before missing the entire rest of the year because he can't withstand a basic hit. Patriots still manage to win 11 games without him.

>2009:
Throws 3 INTs at home with a 49.1 QB Rating in wild card round loss to the Ravens.

>2010:
Throws INT after not throwing one since Week 5 and gets outplayed by Mark Sanchez in divisional round loss at home to Jets. "MVP" year.

>2011:
Throws 2 INTs with a 57.5 QB Rating while barely getting by the Ravens, gets outplayed by Eli Manning in the Super Bowl... again.

>2012:
Throws 2 INTs with a 62.3 QB Rating in AFC Championship loss to Ravens.

>2013:
Throws only 1 TD in AFC Championship Game loss to Broncos.

>2014:
Throws for less yards than Philip Rivers in the regular season; deflategate, Seattle's awful play calling on the 1 carry him to another Super Bowl victory.

>2015:
Throws 2 INTs with a 56.4 QB rating in AFC Championship Game loss to Broncos.

>2016
Suspended for cheating.

>GOAT

>tfw the AFC has so many unlikable teams (New England, Denver, Pittsburgh, Kansas City) and they're basically all going to make the playoffs
>tfw the only unlikable team in the NFC is going to have homefield throughout the playoffs

>hates every good team

t. Bengals fans.

Thanks Bruce.

Seahawk fag still in denial top kek

>Penny pinching

>implying Dak Prescott wont have a better career
>implying the Patriots would even beat the Cowboys THIS year
>implying Dak Prescott is already a better qb at this respective age
This is sage and KEK to the tenth degree.
/thread

>shitriots fans

>mediocre defense
>literally the second best defense in the NFL behind Seattle

Do your own research. Reading memes from Sup Forums doesn't count

But user, he's the best QB playing THIS year on the best team in the NFL.

In all honesty. Dallas has only added 2 players and turned a 4-12 record into one of the best in the league. I would be very surprised if one of them didn't win MVP.

Meanwhile, Jimmy G was at a .750 winrate without Gronk.

>surely this player performing well his first year behind the best offensive line in the NFL will be better than the best QB to ever play.
>implying Dak is even in the NFL in 7 years and makes it to half the length of Brady's career.

It's sad seeing someone trying to hang on to their former glory. Don't laugh at him folks. Pity him.

>former glory
>Brady is MVP front runner
>Patriots are the number one team in football
>former

The Pats are going all the way this year it's pottery 15 years after the 1st one mark my words. In 2014 I wasn't really all that sure they'd go all the way this year I am sure they will. Brady has something to fucking prove again how did that work in 2014?

Trent Dilfer "They just aren't that good anymore."

At least Dilfer had the class to admit he was a moron to judge them after Week 4.

lol pats

That was all Wes 'Butterfingers' Welker's fault all he had to do was catch a fucking ball it's not like it's his job he gets payed for or anything.

lets laugh at the pats lmao 102-2.. what a shitty record lol!

funny part the giants havent even made the playoffs since loooool

Lame thread; post rare Bradys

>Brady is MVP front runner

Lol. No he isn't.

102-2

only anti pats shills could try and turn that around kek

Reminder that Jimmy G has a better QBR and a Passer Rating than Brady.

Also he has a better TD int ratio.

>2006

Brady played well in the AFC Championship game. They lost 38-34, you're pinning this on the wrong side of the ball.

>2014

Why is it a bad thing to throw for fewer yards than Rivers?

>>Daily reminder that the Seahawks were 18-0 when leading going into the 4th quarter until they ran into Tom "2 TDs, 178 yards, 17/18, and no INTs in a single quarter" Brady.

brady had the most TDs in the league in 02 lol

Everybody likes to ignore the fact too that Tom Brady is statistically the only quarter back who will win you the game if you are down in the 4th quarter, and he has a large sampling I believe it's something like 51-49.

yeah and edelmen has a perfect passer rating, your point?

I think people here are sometimes too stupid to understand what a sample size is.