We all know there are a lot of abnormal people here on Sup Forums...

We all know there are a lot of abnormal people here on Sup Forums. What are your life stories that you ended up with what you ended up:

>be me
>dad died when I was 6
>uncle threatened to kill me
>nightmares
>mum died when I was 19
>now have clinical depression and social anxiety
>hanging out on Sup Forums is easier than facing anxiety

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be me
>retarded, autistic, you name it
>i found out Sup Forumss from the 9gag where i lived all my life
>i learned all the memes in 1 day, i post and lurk on ylyl threads
>i call everyone newfags that dont know all the memes
>i fit in 100% like a piece in a puzzle

you're one of the banana faggots?

>diagnosed at 4 with JRA
>ADD/ADHD
>memory loss from multiple surgeries done for the arthritis
>monophobic
>pill popper

>monophobic
what level?

What do you mean I'm slow

I mean you can't be alone in the house? Or in the room? always need someone with you physically? or ... ?

Oh well I panic and freak out thinking I'm going to die alone I need a partner to keep it under control and paranoia doesn't help with being alone ive had 4 bad anxiety attacks over it over today yesterday

are you getting help?

I just deal with it on my own not really anyone here to help me

>I just deal with it on my own
I know that feel. That's really hard to do man. Do you have the chance to get physiological help?

No don't have the money for it it's being used to make sure the arthritis doesn't destroy my joints

>be me
>get raped at the ripe age of three by a teenage boy
>said boy made it seem like it was my idea to get naked
>I get punished in front of the "class"
>surpress memory for 16 years
>develop PTSD and anxiety
>suck at making friends ever since
>am a dysfunctional human being that can't have relationships

>three
>class
Sure you were 3?

Most don't even care to notice and help

Yeah. It was a mixed school. I was at preschool but all grades (this was in Belgium) were in the same building.
I skipped a year because of no apparent reason. And I was three or four.

>Father is a reclusive super genius, ex military engineer, mensa level IQ
>Mother is former picture model, ex Navy and very violent and emotionally fueled
>Public schooling with retards and shit lords
>I'm now a laborer with above average IQ

With your background didn't you have the desire to design MOABs or something?

>Failed Chad normie at 25
>used to be normal, got red pilled.
>beat down by life
>controlling dad , crazy mother
>used to be good at sports , semi in shape.
>stuck semi NEET life till I join some form of military so I don't lose my mind and kms.
>I just don't even know anymore bros.

>be smart, good looking, funny
>be a sophmore in high school
>get really depressed and anxious out of nowhere
>ruins my life
>I used to get good grades, now I might not graduate highschool
>why is this happening to me
>only a few weeks to pull my grades up
>if I don't graduate on time, I'm killing myself
>been in the hospital 3 times already, maybe I can do it this time
>nothing bad or traumatizing has even happened to me
>been on multiple antidepressants, didn't work cuz of enzyme in my dna
>might try tms therapy in summer
>I just don't know if I'll make it till then

It's 4am, I took 45mg of adderall at 5pm, dont think im sleeping tonight.

Very much so.. much bigger even. But at the same time, I am a philanthropist who has practiced meditation.
Funny enough, I also go out to the gun range and like a lot of /k/ wish a nigga would some days.
I perceive my self one day becoming a business owner of some industrial scaled agriculture with less impact on the environment... But I myself am very reclusive and unambitious, enjoy the mary juanas and mushrooms. I'm on the fence of embracing eternal death on the premise that I'll enter peace infinitely, or doing something meaningful and constructive for all mankind and being reincarnated into Utopia.. What's stopping me are a lot of political bullshit laws and a lack of education for real world applicable logistics I guess. Idk bro, obliterating nasty humans off the face of the Earth, or re-educating them to be useful. What's easier and more long-term beneficiary? Really though, I'm just another user with no fucking clue.

where ya from?

This at 19 with so much drugs a lonely life now that i pushed away everyone that cared tried to help or used me. Trying to turn things around but it like everytime i things get good i fuck it up.

I live in the usa

Shit at 19 I was still a libtard tryna just do my college thing. I am you in a few years , idk what to tell you. Life just gets more sucky and harder to live.

I've become numb to any type of feeling

I guess it's time to kill other people and not myself. Maybe I'll find some solace in taking lives

I suggest trying to start your own business. Get a business loan, sell clothes or some shit, take advantage of people legally and make the best of your situation.. No sense in harming innocent people. You'll just end up being mocked for being a retard that's solved nothing.

which state

>do a shitty job in high school, take the easy classes
>graduate with meh grades
>college looks like it blows, didn't apply
>get min wage job, live with parents for a few years
>move out, start working for parents for a few years
>parents starting to retire
>parents make me part owner of business
>now age 23
>no college loans, no major expenses
>somehow now making 62k/yr

I think I may have accidentally activated a life cheat code?

up up down down left right b a start

>be me
>4 yrs old
>get shit pushed in by dad for shitting self
>boiling water dumped on me
>whipped with belt many times after that
>trauma affects me for rest of life
>years later and get diagnosed with some thing that makes me almost never gain weight
>bullied by entire family for being to weak and fragile
>same at school but I'm cool with everyone there so it's usually jokes
>probably slightly autistic too
>can't focus in school and struggling to pass any classes
Not as bad as most people but surprised I haven't offed myself yet

Subjective circumstance. Capitalize and enjoy bro.

North carolinaaaa

Proud of you, user. Live the life we never could

>meet a guy at work
>become good friends
>joking about moving in
>joking turns into half joking
>half joking turns into planning
>move in with his friends
>moved from Minnesota to Idaho
>have no friends here

live in panhandle Idaho, hmu if any of you Sup Forumsro's live around here

Fuck man, same thing happened to me freshman year of high school. Citalopram worked for me though, everything went back to normal. Same dosage and all good 8 years later.

Keep looking for your solution dude. Once you find that works out for you life will be good. You're at least way ahead of the game because you realize that it really is just a chemical problem that can be fixed.

alex??

Washington bro.

Nope but if your friend Alex is in the same kind of hell that I'm in, you should keep an eye on him for now

city??

Shall we leave you pair of faggots alone to finish your group therapy session?

>P.S you're gonna die alone

you'll find something that motivates you and it'll change your life. don't worry.

Right outside tacoma, shithole place i think its 2 hrs to the pan handle on the 5

Oh don't worry I'll never kill women or children. Only guys that are a threat to the West. I want to remove kebab by my own hands. They are raping and killing people, making a once safe place unsafe.
So I think my calling is to beat their asses and kick them out. Europe is getting worst every day , I need to do something to help. I wouldn't ever hurt or kill an innocent person. Only one that needed it

But I am sorry I've tried that normie life and i just can't do it. I gotta do military and at least try and make some change with my actions , not words. Then maybe , just maybe I can do something after the volk are safe.

Ugh. Maybe. Hopefully. I just dont know if I can wait till then, yknow?

damn, I'm right on the boarder

I felt hopelessly useless until I started playing instruments

Thank you.
Become a political activist for a free market and free speech? Join local law enforcement?
Either way, I sincerely hope you find what makes you happy.

at least you're not this guy. Unless you are.

>from 9gag
>all my life
all you like 3 yo?

>Lived with my mother, she has some kind of mental illness I dont know what it is but she's not normal.
>me and my brothers got abused physically and mentally
>dad castrated himself after divorce my mother practically ruined him, she was good at that.
>mom grew up in a third world country so it's understandable that she'd be crazy.
> has no proper friends. Alone.
>seen a couple of psychiatrist the first one thought I was narrcisistic, the second one diagnosed me with complex ptsd

School used to make me feel useful until I lost all motivation to do shit. Now I just stay in bed and do nothing. I don't even remember how it feels like to feel not depressed.

Everyone keeps saying youre young so it doesnt matter yet grown up fhting step fatuer living in slums finally have a opportunity to move in with some relatives that are actually good people unlike the majority ive met and dealt with. The only thing stopping me is that it woukd cut off my drug supply so it either that or rehab. Life is gonna turn around for me one day im determined to quit and have lost all fucks to give about life being sucky so i either way it will work out.

keep trying pussy

fuck man are you me gf left me because of me being a red pilled faggot and my brother and sister hate me i dont care there just blind

But why tho

> x stoner
> graduated with a BSEE
> moving to Florida soon to work with DoD
> have depression ADHD and anxiety
> had a shitty x gf who filed a falsified order of protection on me to get out of our apartment lease, turned that shit around on the cunt
> my life is all coming together in the next few months once I move, hopefully the increase in money makes me feel jolly coupled with doing cool shit making bomb sand shit ya know

> if not then use the government to rid my student loans and go back to corporations

>be me
>used to be popular and well liked
>date a girl
>fell hard for her
>we both do drugs together
>we both get addicted to Vicodin, which turned into oxy which of course lead to heroin
>we both sell drugs and steal shit (AKA become niggers)
>my friend tells my parents
>I go to rehab, she stays home to get sober
>don't trust her at all but still, lonely in rehab so we talk every night
>come home she's still using, hinted at in over the phone
>to this day I still believe she was faithful and didn't cheat on me
>I start using again
>girlfriend overdoses and dies
>I get sober a week later
>3 years sober in August
>I still cry sometimes when I think about her, she saved my life in the worst possible way
>I have a full time job my own place and a dog, go on Sup Forums sometimes before bed
>love u user

RIP im so sorry user that really fucking sucks

i get it, some are still here.

Sister is heartless but we get along and dont bother eachother but we both have lost expectation in life so we both dont care very much. Id rather fuck a slut for like half a bar then commit to some relationship. I need focus on myself not deal eith some bitches problems and needs.

Tbh I'll probably go the wolf path and try to create a political party in America or Europe for the betterment of the people like he did. But obviously after the war whenever it goes down fully.

And you too m8 I hope you can be ready and make yourself useful and happy as well. I hope we all can

Ty

there's only one level. mono means one

>mother schizophrenic
>dad bipolar
>diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder a few weeks ago
>watched friend smear shit all over the bathroom in middle school, shunned and called shit boy throughout high school
>it was cash though

you should join a group of lone wolves

some can't be alone in a house, come can't be alone in a room. I was asking that.

you are afraid of failure

Well don't worry you'll drop it one day, just keep working at it and you'll see it thought soon user.
We will all make it one day ... hopefully

>be me
>in high school
>browsed Sup Forums once every couple months
>relatively happy
>fall hard for this girl
>we start dating
>she gets bored of me
>dumps me and starts dating a new guy
>im heartbroken
>start visiting this shithole
>starts as once a week
>becomes an every day thing
>been here ever since
>im stuck here with you faggots

that's made up, hes just a masturbating non affiliated monk

Victor?

it doesnt get better

Good luck user. Thoughts are with you.

dude, yeah. is this matt?

im not abnormal i just have pimples, im not dumb and im virgin

I thought my life was shit but when I read all these problems... I'm happy with my little life

Woah people dont always mean what they say ya know and thinks can get really low but its the change good people that cared have taught me that i need to change my life for the better like you did. Night Sup Forumsro.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Why do you say that?

All people rape and murder. Kill people aimlessly they are equally scum.

wretyu

Love you too user

Fuck your sister problem solved

selfhelp bump

You were just in the Amerifat thread huh?

Are you a girl? I'd fuck you if you want.

I think I'm well equipped with knowledge and munitions. I also think I've been conditioned to adapt and overcome social collapse. Guess we'll find out if it ever happens. IF not, I'll stick to low level laboring, management, or become some kind of business to take advantage of mainstream consumers and hopefully help produce something meaningful for this world.

Yea youre right ive been tapering and cut of the main people some i even really cared about just to stop. I wish i did it in a calmer way but was really sick but life changes and rearranges accepting that gives me hope thanks user

How's your hip?

i am 22 and have a major heart condition. i take cocaine twice a week and my chest hurts constantly. i know i will die soon. i come on here to abuse people and feel better about myself

Can you point me in the right direction?
I am down for a fb group or whatever

Good point , I'd only kill or hurt whites that were degen af or needed it.
But my goal is to only do it for ((( them ))) niggers , doon coons and anyone else that gets in my way of my goal for a safe and normal world.

What's your URL?

That's good user. I feel the same way , just be ready for roll call when I call it. We will need all the good loyal soldiers we can ask for

I got a back up account on fb just in case I get zucced if you wanna add me

Shoot me your name or something and I'll add you

>be me
>get raped as a kid by woman
>never talk about it
> grow up with single mom
> poor as fuck mom is black dad is white
> getting bullied as school for wrong cheap clothes
> beeing good at school more mature getting bullied
> have tendency to lie a lot
> get into highschool
> first ever girlfriends cheats on me
>start taking meds for accne treatment
> side effect depression
> start smoking weed drinking excessively
> have other girlfriend for a few years. happy as fuck still depressed but ok
> i fuck up because im unable to have a relationship with a female
> beat her up..
> go to uni fuck a metric ton of bitches
> still depressed
> almost rape a chick while drunk
> smuggle drugs over 4 country borders to make a living
> fuck 19 year old for fun atm
> smoke weed all the time and shitpost on Sup Forums /diy/..
> basically realised i m a shitty human beeing decide to fuck as many bitches as i can and stoppd giving a fuck about others.
> do legal and semi legal dhit to get through life
> most people think i am a normal guy
> dont know my dark side

Noah Geiger

You forgot the last line
> be a cringy faggot autist lying for attention

i honestly relate with the high school part.
>be smart, average looking, funny
>be a senior in high school
>had a lot of neglect and inconsistent parenting
>discovered the Internet, worst decision of my life
>started slutting myself out at 13 to older men online because muh validation
>constantly have unstable romantic relationships
>develop really bad anger issues, get inappropriately angry at nothing in particular, feel like the world is out to get me
>i see things in the dark. i dont sleep at night, and i cant wake up and be assed to go to school
>i used to get good grades, now im definitely not gonna graduate high school
>why is this happening to me
>been hospitalized 5 times in the past 1 1/2 years for misdiagnosed anxiety, depression and PTSD
>just went to the hospital after attempting suicide on friday. turns out i have borderline personality disorder

i wanna fucking die