Suicide Squad: Fuck my GF edition

Why did they make him cuck?
What were they trying to achieve with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ivgkwe.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=o2oZWpqtNi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because being a cuck is now trendy. take your head out of your ass for once.

Joker considers Harley his property.
The ultimate affirmation of possession is not simply to have something, but to keep others from having something. Thus the satisfaction of rewarding your own desire is to simultaneously deny someone else's.
In this regard, it makes quite a deal of sense that Joker would get off on the idea of offering Harley to someone else - only to then deny them.

DC makes kino, lad.
Try to keep up.

but the guy denied him.
"nah man that's your woman joker."
then he got mad and killed him.
did you even see the movie?

JUST CALL ME
THE KEKER

that's not how the scene went though.

You think Joker would have let her fuck him?
You think Harley wanted to fuck him?
No. They were fucking toying with him.
Watch it again.

>LELELLELELRLLRLRLELLE I SAID KEK GUUZE
>LOOK HOW HARD I CAN MEME

That is, mate. Not even that guy, but you need to rewatch that scene.
Common knew he fucked up when he gave in Harley's seduction, so he tried to back off but Joker already planned for that.

>you are my gift to this... HONKA HONKA! you belong to him now

what did he mean by this?

my.mixtape.moe/ivgkwe.webm

Goddamnit so much edge

I like how Leto acts like an actual crazy person and not just like how people imagine that a crazy person would act like.

Also, that scene was poorly cut, there was clearly more content in that scene.
Look at how it jumps from Harley standing to sitting in 1:43 to 1:46.

Jokers and their motivations, a review.

Jack Nicholson
>Gangster

Heath Ledger
>Anarchist

Jared Letto
>Actually maybe handicapped

the thing is an actual crazy person wouldn't have the mental facilities to run a criminal enterprise, joker's meant to be psychopathic, not a complete retard who can barely string a sentence together from all his ticks

This. It's pretty pathetic how uncomfortable that makes people.

Plus Harley isn't really crazy but acts like she is, and that shows too. The subtley in their performances was top notch.

Joke frequently abuses Harley. This is pretty in-keeping with the character, shockingly enough for a DCuck film.

>then he got mad and killed him.
>did you even see the movie?
Oh she's not good enough for you?!

Why was this scene so hard for people to get?

Crazy comes in many forms, user.

It makes some people think that God is talking to them so they proceed to stab people in the street since they don't see a light shining on them, it can make them climb up the rooftop of their hospital and jump, it can make them run criminal enterprises (most of the successful criminal guys (not talking about white collars crimes) are actually really fucking crazy and do inhumane things to their enemies and act as if they're Gods in their own domain, they get boyfriends of their exs and cut off each one of their fingers, make them bleed, suffer, cut their balls, drag them from a car on the asphalt).

For 7 years of my life I've dealt with all kinds of crazy. Leto is actually surprisingly accurate.
I guess people are just used to the fake Hollywood idea of craziness. Same thing with fight scenes. The most praised fight scenes are unrealistic as fuck.

Same thing when people complain about characters acting dumb. Characters are human, humans aren't 100% logical, that is why we feel hindsight so much and so many times, so when watching a movie, as an spectator, it is easy to see the logical thing to do, but that is just us feeling the famous hindsight bias when actually in that situation we would act the same way as the characters (of course, a character acting dumb is not the same as nor excuses bad writing).

So Joker is now a cuckold who begs black men to fuck his white girlfriend? Will Joker finally take bbc cuckolding into the mainstream?

I'm speechless. And now I'm laughing. Every single Batman related film with you people. "Big guy for you? What does that even mean?!"

please tell me the whole movie isn't edited like this

>falling for bait

>Those cuts

They want to be Natural Born Killers so much it hurts.

oh my god please pick up a book immediately

DCucks CONFIRMED

>books
>20 fucking 16

Dead artform famalam. We have kino now.

Go back to your trash board.

i think hollywood is just mocking people now. People start noticing the agenda, shout "cuck" like chickens, and hollywood goes full blatant shit. Why else would you make the Joker a interracial cuckold in your kids movie?

do liberals watch tv & movies and go "nope, nothing weird here he-he oh god please don't let this be true"?

Jesus christ his joker sounds like a bad jim carey/mask impersonation.

stop shitting every thread, soon you're gonna post ted bundy again

you're a moron who likes dc too much and needs to defend the movies. I get it, BvS got a bad rep, but this one is shit

DELETE THIS

Stop posting this in every ss thread you weird obsessive faggot

You people really don't understand what "cuck" means, do you?

Being cucked is letting your girlfriend fuck men she finds more satisfaction in because she's out of your league.

It is not having a woman wrapped so securely around your finger that you can make her use her pussy to pay for things you want.

The nigger never stood a chance. He crossed the line when he called Harley "a bad bitch". If he moved on Harley or not, Joker would've still plugged him.

>a woman wrapped so securely around your finger that you can make her use her pussy to pay for things you want
yeah real pimp there, a real alpha cuck

>You people really don't understand what "cuck" means, do you?

More accurately no one cares, it's a buzzword insult that can mean whatever and trying to argue against is met with "the meaning of words change all the time, you fucking autist."

no one cares about your dictionary definition fool

Joker only cares about Batman. Letting the dude fuck his gf is like letting him borrow his car

>no one cares about your dictionary definition

I wasn't even going by the dictionary definition, I was going by the fetish definition, which is what everybody is referring to when it comes up.

the fetish doesnt come from thin air

>white people that shit

What the fuck DC?

Yeah, this scene was clearly edited

"listen, if my daughter gets in trouble, use some jew scheming alright? And if she ever crashes her car like a chink and has no money for tuition, give her some sort of affirmative action like a ... like a... what am i thinking? ah forget it"

I should have trusted the critics.

Suicide Squad was a pile of shit. How can DC and WB fuck up this badly, over and over again.

Devil confirmed.

Grow a pair and watch it again, numale millenial faggot

but both of those films suck donkey balls

I think it would amuse Joker to treat his girlfriend as an object which he could lend to whomever he pleases without her having a say.
Or maybe it amused him to put a guy in a situation where any response would be a grave insult warranting murder.

I thought the films were problematic as well.

He decided he was gonna kill the guy the minute he called her a bitch you brain dead fuckfaces.

Because it's funny to do that, It triggers white people. It's a new standard in a healthy relationship as well.

Great job strawmaning me.
I don't even see what could be considered "problematic" about SS.
I thought 3rd wave feminist liked Harley and found her empowering or whatever.

thought the same thing.

>Joker is a cuck.
What makes you think he even likes Harley?

Is this scene anywhere on youtube?

>What were they trying to achieve with this?

Maximum Meme Potential

They had to cut some memes off of the movie though, or Jokes would have leveld up to full Mime,

Lines fall flat, over and over. Cliche layered on top of cliche. Except for Deadshot (Will Smith), each character is a one-dimensional, never developed, Hot Topic T-shirt quote. The aesthetic is somewhere between a guy who tries too hard to be tough, and a teenage girl who tries too hard to be broken. All the enemies are faceless arcade-style "tower climb" fodder, never posing a threat, nor steering any element of the plot. This can almost be forgivable, but the central villain has no development of her own either. She is just an evil Goddess because she's an evil Goddess, what does she want? Worship? How will she get it? Being powerful. There is no intricate plot she carries out. There is no puzzle she sets that must be "solved." Worst of all, she gives us nothing to think about. There is no moral quandary.
The line "I am evil, because I am evil. I will now stand still until you come to kill me" could easily have been said by our main antagonist.
Lines like "Why would we do that? We're bad guys" permeate throughout. The squad never rationalizes their positions. The characters don't even color their one-dimensional motives with sarcasm, emotion, or wit. Where one character could say, "I'm not exactly Mahatma Ghandi" as a way of dismissing their action or inaction, they simply say, "We're evil, we don't do that"
A review on rotten tomatoes said:
"The Joker and Harley are nothing but painted shells! You spend so much time hearing how crazy they are but you never see them do anything actually crazy!"
This is because the film tells instead of shows.
The entire artform of story telling is laying the trails of experience that lead an audience to an understanding.
To fail the foundational task of showing instead of telling is to fail the art of story.

to make my point completely clear:
If your characters are one-dimensional
their motives are one-dimensional
your villain presents no questions, sets no plots, and raises no moral dilemma
your exposition and dialogue is consistently telling instead of showning
your witticism are cliches
your aesthetics are derived from a thirteen-year-old's myspace
and your audience drawing character, the Joker, is a parody of himself
where are you supposed to fit a good movie?

Heath Ledger was the best joker and this movie is embarrassing.

I agree, but what does that have to do with it being problematic?
Unless you mean it was problematic as in the movie sucked, which in that case I agree.

I was ignoring the "problematic" sidebar and going back to "the film sucks donkey balls"

this film was like walking a las vegas summer night sober, but instead of middle aged women crying in tiger print leggings with the straw of a dick shaped water bottle full of wine pinched between their teeth, they just turn right to you and bluntly state "my marriage is falling apart so I'm unhappy"

>implying the joker has any real feelings or emotional attachment for harley to be qualified as a cuck
mate, the only shits he gives about harley is how well he can control and use her for whatever needs he has

>finally get a gf
>tell her she can fuck anyone she likes

DAMAGED

Animated series then you faggot

You do realize that in the current comix Harley is an independent feminist who routinely kicks the Joker's ass. Stop livin' in the 90's

>DCucks CONFIRMED

Kek bless, truth revealed.

I'M FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE I'M JUST SO FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WANNA FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND??????? DUDE, I'M CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kek

Joker was just fucking with that guy, he was a dead man even if he had said yes.

The movie was great

pfff just kill me already

Everyone in my theatre got really uncomfortable at this scene, because they realized this was cuckolding

>He has a tattoo of horns on his head and a ring in his nose like a literal bull.
Like pottery.

makes you kinda wonder why they did all those things and then on top of that introduced the catch 22 plot. furthermore, they explicitly took this photograph.

Too many coincidences, this is meta-cuckposting in movies meant to subvert white beta males to want to give up their white pale girls to the black masters as reparations in the upcoming revolution

check your privilege

>I was only pretending

>you are my gift to this handsome... HONKA HONKA!
Next time get the line right

>the thing is an actual crazy person wouldn't have the mental facilities to run a criminal enterprise
Charles Manson acted EXACTLY like Leto here and he was running an underground serial killer place
youtube.com/watch?v=o2oZWpqtNi4

Ted Bundy was a lunatic and he was able to kill over 40 women and cover up his tracks

Holy shit that is actually pretty cool. Once again the DC directors did their work to make the scenes art flow together as poetry

There is NOTHING wrong with being a cuck.

Why wouldn't you wanna see someone else touch your lady who you are in the same room?Seeing another touch her would send you wild.

guaranteed replies

That body guard guy who's with Joker in a few scenes seems like an interesting guy which sadly this cut of the film got rid of all his character. I wanted to get to know why he worked for the Joker.

WE NEED an extended cut