Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Why does Sup Forums exist? One legitimate reason. Nothing but tinfoil hat pilled degenerates who bastardized our beloved Pepe. The rights days are numbered, soon the revolutionary left will organize, cull the Anti-progressives. Their media machine is crumbling, their president is faultering his way into impeachment, and humanity altogether is progressing at a rate they simply can't handle. It's a divide that can't exist for much longer. We need an end to Sup Forums, send them to the gulags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpJt6bjls4k
youtu.be/fbkKDrXF1GU
youtube.com/watch?v=gB7YI30wWso
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Hicks
mediaite.com/online/alex-jones-revealed-to-be-long-dead-comedian-bill-hicks-it-all-makes-sense-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is now a SHIT LOG thread.

post rare logs

‍️

Sup Forums exists so they won't be on Sup Forums constantly wasting our time. Sort of like that racist uncle who you have to invite to family functions, so you set up the porch with a chair and they tell him you don't want him chain-smoking in the house, but really you're just giving him a place where he won't try to talk to the rest of the people.

have you ever had the pleasure of sucking down one of his juicy logs?

what was it like? is it everything people say it is? I've been wanting to get my lips on one his fat logs for a while

shut up faggot, this is a log thread

Nigger detected

Dubs don't lie

I find this picture to be gay and dumb. You can apply this idea to ANY culture on Earth.
Skate culture, colege culture, fucking Indian culture, Chinese etc.
Boring and frivolous are opinions, any hobby can be called boring and frivolous. I grew up around hicks and I hate them, but this picture is trash. At least come up with something good to shit on hicks with.

you're a nigger

.... have you seen what Sup Forums does?
They located a flag by passing aircraft and star formations and have identified violent members of antifa who attack random people

>Why does Sup Forums exist?
It's literally a bunch of liberals trolling each other. If you don't realize that you should probably get off the internet.

LMAO ik a Sup Forumslack irl and let me say they're just as crazy as they seem online.

>clearly never had a log in his mouth
this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=gpJt6bjls4k
The south should have been allowed to succeed. If the war was about slavery Lincoln would have just paid off the slavers like the rest of western civilization did. Lincoln fought to keeep the union together not to end slavery by his own admission. get learned faggots.

Nobody gives a shit about Lincoln

Or his logs

Ba dum tiss

Arguable.

But then don't their hobbies seem extra frivolous? Watch an episode of Duck Dynasty without drinking a cup of bleach after.

Retard containment board
Do you want them all coming to Sup Forums
>Why does /mlp/ exists

We get it, you bought a dictionary

Same could be said about every "scripted reality" shit

It's a containment for all the mouth breathing conspiracy theorists but the mods do a shit job at keeping their constant shilling off Sup Forums.

edgy liberal sjw get off Sup Forums.

guns are awesome, youre a pussy, andy sixxs log is god

noice

because counterculture is a thing, and because Americans have no real political traditions, they will flip-flop from one position to the next. If you go on Sup Forums you will hear a lot of them being liberals before they got redpilled and now are on the only true path. Most likely they were liberals for the bush and the first half of Obama era, then because popular opinion changed so did they. In 4 years they will be right back around to liberalism, because it will be "edgy" to be a liberal, the more radical ones will become Stalinists or Leninists

>The rights days are numbered, soon the revolutionary left will organize, cull

Oh you mean like these armed faggots here that were run off by a lone camera man
youtu.be/fbkKDrXF1GU

You haven't seen shit till you go to a /k/ meet up or nuggetfest. Holy shit it's super autism with guns. You got People from /k/ & Sup Forums as well as traps, people dressed in anime outfits and autistic screeching retards from Sup Forums running around heavily armed.

>why does Sup Forums exist
to discuss politics????

>revolutionary
>left
Pick one, you fucking mongoloid.

The final design for the confederate flag is still my favourite. It should be in the back of pickup trucks accross the south as a reminder of their indomitable spirit. Never forget.

It's true that is a containment board. I'm gonna chain smoke in your Sup Forums, though, OK?

what's with the thumbnail though?

You mean this one. Funny story the Niggers and Liberals in Georgia got upset about Georgia flag being the rebel/Confederate flag because that's racist. So Georgia switched it to this one in pic and they were all happy cause apparently they were too stupid to figure out this was the original flag the Confederate States of America

No, they didn't. I mean "faultering"? That faggot doesn't even have autocorrect.

>Why does pol exists
It's an outbreak of political censor of the people into a autistic board of shitposters.
We need freedom of speech on politics or things go bad.
You need Alex Jones op.
youtube.com/watch?v=gB7YI30wWso

>our beloved Pepe

Are you seriously trying to say that the so-called "alt-right" is a legitimate counterculture? I don't think you understand that word. What you're describing are people who essentially don't have independent thoughts. They don't really have beliefs or principles. They fall in with a group of people (or find themselves in a shitposting containment board on a Malaysian postage stamp trading forum) and follow right along with whatever the majority of their peers seem to be doing...

Are you short-sighted or just a Stormfag?

You mean Special Agent Bill Hicks, right?
>avant garde performance artist

See

>Bill Hicks

Died
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Hicks

All other boards exist after moot got more exposure from the media than he thought he could and Sup Forums became a mainstream website.

Silly Sup Forumstard. Open your brain for the red pill:
mediaite.com/online/alex-jones-revealed-to-be-long-dead-comedian-bill-hicks-it-all-makes-sense-now/