So I found out just a bit ago that my mother is cheating on my dad

So I found out just a bit ago that my mother is cheating on my dad.

What do Sup Forums?

Be the man in the middle, contact her pretending to be him.

Set her up for some kinky stuff and have her wait blindfolded at a hotel room. Tell her the plan is that she won't speak or be spoken to. Enter the room, strip naked, blindfold, and present herself for when you arrive.

Stealth in there and fuck your mom.

OP you need to do what this other guy said but you dont fuck your mom you have 4 black negros in the room and the rape your mom for 4 hrs long

gg noob

now i want to see a pic of op's mom

Mom pics user?

OP is a faggot

pics op

she didnt just betray your dad, she betrayed the whole family and anyone who invested in it
she showed no remorse why should you?

there aren't any on this email but from what ive gathered she has sent them through text. I don't have any pics of her anyway

You have a new dad! Congratulations!!!

then take one?
christ user its your ex-mum not a stranger

It's not just one dude either. It's at least two or three.

Realistic advice, since it looks like you have access to your mothers email forward the whole email conversation to your dad from her email. It will look like your mom forwarded it by accident which she will probably end up believing herself, and the truth will be out

The only thing to do now is blackmail her for sex.

If she won't go for it, show the old man everything and watch her twist in the wind.

Shit dude, I don't know if i could do it. They've been together since high school. I do like this idea and might do it if she does some shit to me for something dumb.

Once when i was younger i seen her naked, i wanted to bleach my eyes.

Are you twelve? You're seriously gonna hold onto this until your mom grounds you for not doing your homework?

I would just rather not see the shit play out in front of me ya know?

Who is the real Chris Centerville?

Don't have to be nudes. Just normal pics

Ill dig around and see what i can find.

Smart move. Keep the evidence and next time your mom does something out of pocket towards you, you can use it s leverage. Really tho i just feel bad for your dad, feel like he has a right to know instead of being left in the dark

well u gotta do it 4 dad.

hes gettin fucked over :(

THIS

take pics and report back here to post them

she is cheating on your dad user
you know about it now, you cant be a fence sitter on this
its either you hate your dad and watch the poor guy get cheated on for god knows how long
or you forward that email to him so he doesnt waste a second more of his life with your slut of a mother

you know what the right thing to do here is user so just do it, this is you whore mothers doing not yous

Looks like someone's getting two Christmases, you lucky bastard

unless you plan on fucking your mom you need to let you dad know about this

roll

Fuck your dad m8

what this samefagging user said

This is all i could find

Agreed. Think if you were in your dads situation, you would want to know even if it was heartbreaking. He doesnt deserve this treatment . You can still have a good relationship with both your parents no matter what happens. Your dad will thank you for letting him know and your mom will probably spend the rest of her life feeling bad she put you (prob not so much your dad if shes already cheating) through this.

Her face looks like she's wearing a face-mask of her face but it's no face mask, it's her face. IM A BELIEVER

If i go through with the forwarding the email plan, I just realized i don't even know my dads email. id have to get that first.

Nice. I need more to stroke to

is he home? just go get it
tell him you want to email him something

again these people are not strangers nor do they suspect anything, just ask

it's 4 am, they are both sleeping.

even better
get them both bring them to your pc ask your mum wtf is this about
post results

just go in turn the lights on and be super pissed off
i know i would be

Find some more pics of your mom dude.

she never lets anyone take pics of her, nor does she take any. That one was just the rare exception i guess.

Ur mom looks like a pale salamander

user i got work in the morning, im going to leave this thread open, when i wake up i wanna see a broken family

OP wont deliver
OP never delivers

REAL TRUE BEST ADVICE user. DELET ALL PROOFS AND PUT IT OUT OF YOUR MIND. ANY AMOUNT OF INVOLVEMENT WILL CAUSE UNTOLD REGRET AND ANGUISH TO YOU. WHAT WILL BE WILL BE. DO NOT MEDDLE IN THE PSYCHO-SPIRITUAL AFFAIRS OF YOUR PARENT'S MARRIAGE, THERE IS A NATURAL BALANCE TO THESE THINGS. YOU WERE WARNED.

user just tell your dad. If you were him you'd want to know

>pussy forsakes entire family to protect the one dysfunctional member
>b-b-but what if she doesn't give me gbp one day

It is already playing out

dont listen to this faggot

you know about it now like it or not you are more involved then you think
its like if you had a wife and she cheated on you for years and your son knew about it all along and never said anything

by keeping silent your betraying your farther just like your mother did

This shes a fucking whore.

Maybe your dad is a cuck OP?

Blackmail her

OP pussed out

fuck i dont have a spineless faggot kid like him
i would sure as fuck want to know and if i found out the little cocksucker knew about it he would get thrown the fuck out too

people like you really rustle my jimmies