So guys I've been thinking

So guys I've been thinking.
What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth? Isn't it going to be dark all day and we will only have a bit of moonlight at night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p7Q4VYHPZw8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_zero
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_zero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter
askascientist.co.uk/space/what-is-space-made-of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's no lava on the sun, the sun is composed of helium and hydrogen. There's like 2% of metals in it.

Also, the hydrogen and helium are in plasma state (ionized gas)

>lava on sun
It's much hotter than that user...

But plasma is green and the sun is yellow.

What did they teach you in school you poor soul

OP is either retarded or trolling but real answer is the sun won't solidify but will just slowly get really big and then most of it will then float away.

youtu.be/p7Q4VYHPZw8

The sun is mass of incandescent gas, a gigantic nuclear furnace
Where hydrogen is built into helium at a temperature of millions of degrees
Yo ho it's hot, the sun is not a place where we could live
But here on earth there'd be no life without the light it gives
We need its light, we need its heat, we need its energy
Without the sun, without a doubt, there'd be no you and me
The sun is mass of incandescent gas, a gigantic nuclear furnace
Where hydrogen is built into helium at a temperature of millions of degrees
The sun is hot
It is so hot that everything on it is a gas
Iron, copper, aluminum and many others
The sun is large
If the sun were hollow, a million earths could fit inside
And yet the sun is still only a middle-sized star

You have played too much Fallout!

Yes and no. Sun and moon are inversely related, so when sun gets black, moon gets wicked hot and bright.

Only slightly. Don't screw with the poor boy's mind, user. That's just cruel.

Our society generally is retarded... Need to reconsolodate our brighter and harder working members of society and trim off the waste that has grown off of our excess.

More importantly who would win out of an ice sun and lava sun

NASA says sun lava growing daily. Global warming is a sign of solar cooling. Moon will be new sun and earth will be Venus.

The sun is a mass of incandescent gas, a great big nuclear furnace
Where hydrogen turns to helium at temperatures of millions of degrees.
Oh my, that's hot!
The Sun is not a place where we could live, but we on earth could not survive
Without the light it gives
Thats the version i learned in boy scouts and tbqh it flows better than yours, faggot.

Ice sun be cuz space is cold.

the Sun is white, not yellow

But the sun already exists in 0°K. Can't get colder than that.

The regular sun, since its easier to heat shit than colding it,now the question is, who would win, an ice Elsa or a lava Elsa?

The sun is a giant energetic ball of ionized gas, how can you even imagine an "ice" sun...

Ice is a state where molecules aren't vibrating, so no energy.

ICE
SUN

>Ice is a state where molecules aren't vibrating, so no energy.

>Ice is a state where molecules aren't vibrating
Your litterally autistic

0°K are you sure you want to go with that?

no yours

Learn you fucking lessons fags.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_zero

There is no such thing as moonlight. It's just reflections from the sun.

Yeah, man. Space is 0°K. This is grades school shit. Come on, now.

>ice
>absolute zero

All molecular motion stop at 0K, you fucks

No shit sherlock

See

Ice at 0K exists, are you just retarded or sth?

He didn't know.

I think you need this too
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_zero

Also it's not "°K" but "K" I think

Well yeah, but in the sun's gravity, 0k is relatively hot. On an ice sun though, 0k is colder than gravity.

Nah. I know my Physics. Nothing's colder than nothing. And in space, there's a LOT of nothing.

What does the K stand for?

This science bait is so shit, someone at least post something like this that is actually not so obviously wrong so as to fuck with the ignorant, this shit only fucks with the retarded Amerifucks present.

>gravity
Come on, man. You're thinking of Kinetic Energy. Close, but not quite.

No part of space has ever been observed to be completely empty

He knew,thats why he said "a little bit of moonlight" refering to the poor light reflected from the solid lava sun
You need to improve that comprehension

There are a lot of asteroids...

>ice exists at 0K therefore all ice has a temperature of 0K
I'm pretty sure you're the retarded one.

Okay, deal. So what's the new thread gonna be then? Wanna do faster than light particles?

Do not underestimate the power of the retarded.

>Being this retarded

We're just not far enough out yet, user. You'll see.

Sure, but what about where there AREN'T asteroids?

I didn't even say that, wtf?
I said that ice, IN SPACE, I mean in the "intersideral void" is at 0K, so no molecular motion.

The "sun" is actually a black hole. All of the light that has fallen into it over time is what we see due to the speed it accelerates at. This is why when there are mass ejections the holes we see are dark

>Ice is a state where molecules aren't vibrating
This is what I replied to. If that wasn't you then why the fuck would you reply to me you fucking mongoloid?

>Lava
>Sun

What the fuck? Is this real? Sup Forums really has been fucked by underage b&

0K has never been observed, yet you say that all of space is 0K and that it's 'grades school shit' c'mon user even you can't be this autistic

If there's something there, then it's not space. It's something occupying space.
>Step up, sen3.14

Because of this.
That's aaaaaall you have to know.

>OP is either retarded or trolling
you know back in the day there were people who actually were making JOKES and believe it or not there were people who recognized them and just had a laugh!

OP is a science crosspost from Sup Forums?

kool

Either you're trolling or your a complete autist. By your definition space has never been observed and may not even exist

Please put your helmet back on and find your crayons OP, the short bus has arrived and thats all of the retard jokes I know.

What about that? :o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

>By your definition space has never been observed
Like I said earlier, we're just not far enough out yet. You'll see.

If there was no sun there would be no light to reflect off of the moon; " moonlight ".
No there wouldn't be any light really, just the light of the universe, things would be dim but no pitch dark.

You can just use night vision goggles. Not a big problem.

As far as we know it is entirely probable that there is no part of space, no matter how far out we go, that is completely empty. All of the evidence points to this and you're making baseless claims and presenting them as fact with no evidence supporting them.

>night vision goggles
Yeah, but what would you do during the day? And don't say day vision goggles. That's just stupid.

>As far as we know
That's my point. We don't know there's empty space, because we haven't gotten that far out yet.

Sure it's empty. It's vacuum. Nothing is there at all.

>Yeah, but what would you do during the day? And don't say day vision goggles. That's just stupid.
You just don't take them off, you fucking idiot.

I have never even heard of day vision goggles. Are they a thing or are you just pulling my leg?

Why would we define space as something that probably doesn't even exist, and btw space is defined as the space between celestial bodies not complete emptiness. Because all of the evidence shows that space is never completely empty, listen to this bit, no matter how far we go out

Are you retarded? They only work at night.

>Because all of the evidence shows that space is never completely empty, listen to this bit, no matter how far we go out
user, pls, you're looking at it all wrong. All the evidence shows that BECAUSE we haven't gone far enough out. You'll see.

How do night vision goggles work? Is it like having a flashlight attached?

Nobody really knows. They just do.

It's not a flashlight. It just allows you to see the spectrum of light that all the tiny bioluminescent creatures in our atmosphere are on.

You fucking cuck the moonlight is the sun's light reflecting on the moon

science has met its match.

>2017
>still believing in the moon

user you're completely wrong about this. No matter how far out we go out space is not completely empty. All of the evidence suggests that and absolutely 0 evidence suggests that any part of space is completely empty, and if you're gonna hold claims that aren't based on evidence and that evidence actually goes against then there is no point debating you because you're ignoring facts and evidence

>No matter how far out we go out space is not completely empty.
That just means we haven't gone out far enough, user. You'll see.

Cant everyone be correct ! its full and empty all at once.

Space that we can see is mainly very very empty.
If you ignore the galaxies and stars, then the rest of space is mainly a vacuum, so there’s no particles at all. The particles that are there are mainly hydrogen and helium, which form a plasma called the Intergalactic Medium. A plasma is where these particles have energy and are ionised, so behave very differently to when they are just a gas.

84% of everything in the Universe is thought to be dark matter!

In addition, scientists believe that there is dark matter. Dark matter is so called because it has never been seen, but in order for the laws of gravity in the Universe to work properly, it is needed to be there, in fact, 84% of everything in the Universe is thought to be dark matter!

source askascientist.co.uk/space/what-is-space-made-of/

Alright, I'm done. You've gone full autismo and there's not turning back. Have a good life and try not to choke on your own tounge

science stuff if funnnnnn

>and there's not turning back.
Of course there's not. We haven't gone far enough out, yet. You'll see.

Alright, I keked. This has been fun user

Kelvin

Kek. Gave me a hearty laugh.

shut the fuck up ken m

>mfw sun lava interrupts my day

Hey space bros, you think planet x exists? Just ice my shit up.

How can space be cold if matter only loses heat to other matter or its own radiation

Space is a girl. They're always cold, no matter what.

Eveyone who read this just got a little stupider. Yep, this though is so stupid everyone's intellect just rotted a little from exposure to this thought.