Cool or Nah?

Cool or Nah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
youtube.com/watch?v=_5UoxCG9ZAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alright I guess, slightly better than the Eric Andrew premiere.

its new

I liked it okay. Waiting for the official release of the dinner party sketch where Nick trips Sam's wife.

MDE is hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

It has potential, but I feel like Sam is has already shot himself in the foot by getting people behind the scenes mad and the show will get shitcanned. I get that he has to do his right wing Sup Forums schtick, but he could have at least been more subtle about it for the first season.

It was cool that sam hyde the infamous school shooter and racist got to showcase his boner on cable tv

The show has cute young girls
Needs better writers for the skits

Its a cheap show for adult swim

I can see adult swim doubg a second season but having more control of the writing for skits

Sam hyde is not really controversial

Maybe if he starts talking smack about kena dunham,sarah silverman and amy schumer during the show.

I like the two girls at the end
Young bitches are easy eye candy for late night audiences.

I'm not really a fan of it thus far, I'll stick it through though.

It's the Robot Chicken of alt-comedy, bad.

Yeah besides that whole "aurora shooter" debacle of the first episode. And if they give Sam a 2nd season with less freedom, I have a feeling he will walk (unless paid alot of money).

>youtube.com/watch?v=_5UoxCG9ZAo
>"Fuck you" is not censored but all the (((text))) is censored

hmmmmmmmmm

Im not saying adult swim would give less freedom
They need to write edgier scripts get rateings if a big controversy happens put all the blame in sam.

Adult swim would be foolish not to have a second season.

Im not sure if adult swim would pay sam well and I dont think sam would walk

>would be foolish not to have a second season.

no it wouldnt. mde has a small fanbase, and i doubt it will be getting any bigger considering their politics and sense of humor. as wont be losing anything

What politics didnt see any on the show

Humor there wasnt much humor this is why adult swim needs a writer for the show give it more edge.

I liked the episode

I was speaking generally since weve only seen one episode. There were some subtle references and in jokes though, despite the episode being censored by as.

It was about as humorous as their other stuff, just a bit watered down.

No political in jokes

So your telling me 20 people on the internet think sam hyde is racist so adult swim wont renew for a second season because 20 people are offended by sams existance in life.

If the entertainment industry worked that way justin bieber wouldnt exist

Over 20 people find it offensive that justin bieber claims to be a muscian.

Also it got the same rateings as eric andres show
So those 20 offended people can go and suck a black dick.

1 MILLION PEOPLE WATCHED MDE ON TV

crazy

funniest sam was him being a retard in the bathroom mirror or moms

I feel like the success of moms pushed him into thinking he could make it by doing rehearsed skits. Charles and Nick cant act, especially charles. Should have stuck to youtube and got a fucking job to live off sam, shouldnt have tried to make or break it on tv

Chicken nugget scoon

not jokes regarding politics. but they stuff they make fun of, how they make fun of it, their views on things, and how their views show through their work, it's all not very mainstream,

what i was suggesting was, if their tv stuff begins to resemble some of their online stuff, people will be turned off and their fanbase wont grow. if that happens, as wont be losing anything if they drop them

but who knows. i believe sam has said he wants to get away from the alt right. maybe he will start take a more mainstream approach with his comedy, and i will be wrong.

im glad he got the same ratings. but we'll have to see. the episode, which wasn't the pilot, was censored and a bit watered down imo

I think every the mainstream are desperate for something, anything that is subversive at years of safe smug comedy. Although the right wing humour is very subtle in world peace, I think it could maybe gain more word of mouth. The market is out there and AS is smart for realising that and giving Sam a chance.