ITT: Post an album and a fitting aesthetic with it

ITT: Post an album and a fitting aesthetic with it.

>Laying in your bed at 1:00am halfsleep

>Eating vegetables

>Sad, on your bed, in the middle of the storm

>Soft raining, in the car with headphones, looking at the landscape besides the wet window, all cozy

>First days of summer, finally starts to get hot, outside, probably lay down in the grass, drinking a cold beverage, very light clothing

>in New York
>hitting the milly rock
>hiding drugs in your sock

>studying for a math test

>shitposting on Sup Forums

>victory lap
>akira

i was in this exact setting the first time i heard this album

>Sitting on a bench at night

Sounds like a good experience

The summer between graduating high school and starting college (coincidentally this happened in the month and year of the title for me)

>angry rich black man with a white wife who is off his meds

not even having a laugh that's a good fit
solid

>your mom just died

Driving around town on a hot day

>throwing up after drinking too much

>the most exhilarating day of your life, like being a 10 year old at a tremendous waterpark, interspersed with quiet and deeply reflective moments on a train or plane

>Laying in bed on a cool night, completely dark in the room, preferably a little tired

>Going on a killing spree while pent up with narcotics

>cracking open a cold one with the boys

driving home the morning after a concert, sun shining, and still feeling the lingering effects of a spiritual acid trip.

>A good summer weekend with friends, parties, and hanging out with that girl (or guy) you've been interested in for awhile.

>Night, on a small local venue, drinking light alcohol, ambient all silent, sitting in a single table with a candle softly lightning the table

>Getting angry because you failed math again

>you're on cocaine in a hotel bathroom in Madrid

nice drug reference

>Going on bike while pedaling really fast and adrenaline kicking in

>a summer cookout/black family reunion.

This is not an album to crack open a cold one with the boys.

>getting your dick sucked in the backseat of a hoopty by a chick with a noticeable gap in her teeth whilst smoking a spliff laced with PCP.

It is when you and your boys are all sad and talking about failed relationships.

You're right.
Op got confused with

bumping

What is this

>cruising with some friends on a summer night

>being on a californian beach, watching the sun set.

>the apocalypse is coming and you're laying calmly moments before it begins

>getting an undercut haircut while vaping

bump

being a hermit in a council flat thats addicted to coke

your flat next door to you blasts dub and reggae 24/7

Benadryl kicking in at the club

You woke up and everyone's gone.

>walking down a rural road at midnight in a snowstorm and you haven't slept in two days
almost got hit by a truck, but it was a good time

>walking home at 5am after an overnight shift at 7/11. the sun is coming up but you're not even tired and you're also off for the long weekend so you just drink coffee and stay up all day and possibly take acid

>when you're slanging on this blade prayin that you don't get cut by these police making raids

Khruangbin - The Universe Smiles Upon You

>wen di bad ting dun reply bak

>going for a nice walk in the english countryside

I see what u did there user

>Giving off a mysterious aura while sitting on the bus

attending a rave with werewolves

underatedpost

I feel that fits a lot of Radiohead albums.

Eating a pound of candy laced with MDMA, going on an hazy nighttime adventure across the entire city, and walking home without being harassed once.

Watching the sun rise listening to the birds chirping while you drink tea in order to help recover from last night's trip.

Holy fuck I remember this, pharrell was rlly good around this time

Hip-hop and R&B from the early to mid 2000s were dominated by N*E*R*D/Neptunes production. It was a simple and wonderful time honestly. Pic related.

>Being a teenager and riding the bus home alone at night from a shitty job you hate to return to your shitty lower class neighborhood to see the parents that regret your existence.

Khruangbin - The Universe Smiles Upon You

"hahhaaha hey guysI don't like these albums so it automatically makes everyone who likes them what a think is bad hahahaha someone please validate me i'm lonely"

>Being drunk af in the middle of the night inside a trailer park in Issaquah, Washington

gay

give me one to listen to during a cold night in my dark room,far away from the girl i love

Low Roar - 0

>at a friends house in winter as a kid, playing hide and seek, you hide in the basement, accidentally lock your self in, you cant find a light switch, the entire basement is unfinished and the floors and walls are concrete, and you stare out of a window barely peeking into the outside snowy nighttime, you decide to sit down there until they find you, you keep getting a chill down your spine, and your friends don't find you until the morning, but at that point, your fear, and the album, is over

Forgot the cover baka

thank uwu

Smoking cigarettes at night at a campfire.

>Sitting in a dark room surrounded by your entire timb collection while praying to Biggie to strike down all the mumble rappers

no actually its

>dressing up in old 1900s swimsuits with your qt friends and swimming at the beach, splashing eachother with water and jumping over waves,

undeserved kek

>riding the tube or train around noon while it's sunny and bright outside
>esp High Road

>Summer driving with the windows down

>5:00 AM
>You go outside and just stand in the silence and motionlessness for a while
>Feel sad and lonely but also at peace

2:00 AM
Existential Crisis while on the verge of crying

laying in grass daydreaming during a hot summer day

no dumbass that would be yeezus

>sucking a dick or two

That description can easily work for both albums you inbred shit stain.

Thanks

you're a kid again and its a clear, sunny day. you just got off kindergarten and your mum picks you up to buy you mcdonalds and take you to the beach

>waking up to your dick getting sucked by 4 women as they love your superior and patrician taste in music.

ITT

alien observing

this is my favorite one

>keeping the balls empty and the belly full

none of those albums are in here, go back to /r9k/ autist

>remembering how much of a loser you were in middle school

>flying over a sea in an aeroplane in the 1900s

>having a midnight magical conversation with a stranger with headphones in her ears on a park bench in Berlin.

*puffs vape* I agree bro

>Sipping syrup in the dirty third

taking acid and watching nature documentaries

>riding the T with a bunch of homeless people
>being on the computer wondering if you will ever amount to anything
>track workout
I listened to this album once while I was studying in the third floor of the library when it was raining outside, and I have to say it was surreal

Going on holiday by yourself.

>You are in an accident and end up in a vegetative state, except your mind is still conscious and aware of time passing. You slowly go insane from isolation, trapped inside your own head.

I love this album but that feel isn't even close

>going out into the woods and reflecting on a failed relationship and the existential despair brought about by the split until you are mauled by a bear and bleed out