These are some ladies who have let me put my penis in and or on them

These are some ladies who have let me put my penis in and or on them.

Who do you want to see more of?

up until this one, I thought you were doing it in order of you lowering your standards

We can't all have standards as high as yours... I'm sure you only fuck 10s.

only do 8s or better, i prefer quality over quantity. Could pull more but my autism forces me to wait since I don't put myself out there

but holy fuck yeah noice

those 2 are awesome, would like to see more of them

sarahs body is amazing tho

Same girl. Yeah, she was fine as hell.

More of Sarah user !

pretty dope, gimme more in stockings, in return OC in stockings

I love big tittays.

also

More of sarah please

Speaking of bigass tittays...

hey its this guy again from yesterday. can't believe thinks she's fat and is a horny fuckbag for it.

haha yeah I passed out before the thread picked up, decided to try again...

Tiffanys ass please!

more of her

We need more of these titties

which ones only let you put your penis ON them?

Pussy spread or feet would be nice

It's a shame they only fucked you because you paid them.

Nice! How bout a story op? What was she like in and out of bed?

She was really shy about pictures, never would let me take a pussy pic...

Pff I wish I could afford prostitutes... don't worry user, you'll have sex someday.

tell us some stories, how and when did you start collecting them

any vid?

Friend from college. Never dated, but fucked around on and off for years. Cool as hell... the kind of girl you want to go get a beer with, go to parties with, just hang with. Smart, talks shit, she's awesome.

In bed, just fun. She came pretty easy, so pressure was always off of me... I could do whatever I wanted to, and she'd still cum.

I get regular sex i,also have way more money than you.

Currently on 2nd vacation of this year. Sucks to be you.

Earliest of all these was Sarah, was with her for 4 years before she dumped me for a lawyer almost twice her age. Not all her fault though, I decided to go to grad school way far away from her, and distance relationships are doomed to fail.

As far as how... I think I've just been lucky. I like taking pictures, and usually ask any girl I've fucked a few times if I can... usually they say no, but these ones said yes.

wow u r so cool

In the Bigass Tittays Department, I loved Amy's. Those nipples...

braging on the anonymous boards, your life really admirable

To be fair, I'm doing the same thing... but at least I'm bragging with pictures for other anons to enjoy.

Any cumshot pics like this with the other girls?

I appreciate you user

Unfortunately no... the camera would usually come out during foreplay, and then I just forgot about it. I so wish I would have taken more cumshot pictures.

Anything with Lara's hips? She looks like a bigger gal. I like that

thanks user.

For you, a picture of the best day of my life.

Can we see more of her face and titties? Looks like you two had some good times. Can you tell me about her? Unusual name.

My nigga. Yeah, I like some curves, too.

Fuck yeah! Seems like you two had a pretty solid relationship till you moved. did she enjoy watching you fuck her freind?

She got off on it, but she was more into her for herself... she wasn't exactly bi, but she really really wanted to play with the other girl.

I think Emmy has been underrepresented in this thread.

More of Anna?

Yesss more bigass tittays

Ok, thread's winding down. It's been fun. Here's one more of the magical night.

I'll be up for a bit longer if anybody has anymore requests.

How did you bring this up with Sarah, to bring another girl into the mix?

I've got a slutty FB at the moment who may be up for it, but want to do it in the right way

Moar of these two?

Sarah told me about one time when she was young how she fooled around with her friend, and how fun it was. I asked if she'd ever want to have a threesome and she said maybe.

Fast forward a few years, and my friend tells me she thinks my girlfriend is super hot. I relay that to Sarah, who thinks my friend is hot, and I just went to my friend and asked if she was up for it.

Never hurts to ask...

Awesome, i'll have to bring it up in conversation some time..

where is the pic where you fuck both of this horny girls?

Nice. Got any or either of them taking dick?

Her concern will be that you want to fuck somebody who isn't her... when you talk about it, make sure you frame it with how hot it's going to be to do this with your girlfriend... she's still the focus.

You're my hero. Also, more pics of the magical night?

The other girl grabbed the camera when I was fucking Sarah, but I mostly forgot about taking pictures after a few minutes... if I could go back in time goddammit I would have taken way more

whats the name of the other girl?

is this a hooker thread?

how do you convince them to let you take photos??

Rhian

I ask pretty much every girl I fuck (after a couple times, not the first time, that would be weird I think), and sometimes they say yes...

good plan

let's see more of you fucking them both

Danke für den Thread. Sarah wäre optisch Heiratsmaterial gewesen.

They both are stunning. Dump more of that night?

a pic you fuck rhian?

More of Emmy please

post them all in a vola/mega?

POST VIDEOS CANT FAP TO PICS PLEASE

save

you almost got fucking quints. you blew it.

offby1