When will Sup Forums come around and admit it's the best album released this decade so far?

When will Sup Forums come around and admit it's the best album released this decade so far?

Tomorrow

*deletes futura free*

Sup Forums loves it already

>being this much of a filthy pleb

You know I really do enjoy this album but the skits just don't click with it to me. Anyone else feel this way or am I just wrong

I feel the same way

What do frank fans think of Kevin Abstract?

It is not.

preferred endless. nothing on this is better than the redeemer anyway.

THE MARKINGS ON YOUR SURFACE

YOUR SPECKLED FAAAACE

did you mean to post this?

Be Yourself is about literally being yourself. It's commentary on how everyone involved in social media (so literally everyone) is obsessed with one particular idea/aesthetic, and put no effort into being unique.

Facebook Story isn't necessarily included to represent the theme of the narrator. It's really hard to realize that, but Frank wasn't saying "facebook bad." I think it's more a commentary on the symbolism involved in relationships, like being facebook friends.

What's the lyrics about

getting boypucci then having it taken away from you by filthy stacys

>It's commentary on how everyone involved in social media (so literally everyone) is obsessed with one particular idea/aesthetic, and put no effort into being unique.
dumbest shit i've read all day. everybody is unique already. its impossible to copy somebody to the tee

Solo (Reprise) is garbage and fucking ruins the flow of the album for me and
Pretty Sweet is the weakest track.

It still an 8/10 for me. Way better than Channel Orange. I hope he gets more experimental in his next work.

Not only Sup Forums hates this, everyone who has a functional brain and a decent taste in music can collectively agree that Currents is hot trash

no its really good pop music. drop the ego and grow up

Blonde is super detailed suprisingly... Every listen I feel like I noticed something I didnt before. 10/10 album

lol Tame Impala is straight garbage.

Go back to Instagram faggot

explain why tame impala is garbage.

I like Tame Impala, but Currents was the worst thing they could have come up with, boring, unoriginal, generic psychedelic rock that doesn't compare with anything like their older projects

agreed

be yourself kind of unnerves me considering the story behind it, it fits ok

facebook story just makes me sad because it's literally happened to people i know

it's two skits and not that annoying

but it's possibly to try, and that's the problem

Pretty Sweet is the best wtf. It's like a Sweet Trip song

what is the story behind be yourself?