Why am I so self destructive b? I live a great life by most standards so why am I hell bent on destroying it? Also...

Why am I so self destructive b? I live a great life by most standards so why am I hell bent on destroying it? Also, post western Ky nudes

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/show
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you spend all your time on Sup Forums

Solid rebuttal but I spend about 10 min a week on Sup Forums. I wish I could say I'm a newfag but I done goofed.

infowars.com/show
ALEX JONES IS DANCING WITH NAKED CHICKS WATCH IT BEFORE HE DELETES IT HAHAHHAHA!

/b

Bump

Good Lord I'm pathetic

but is spending time here really the cause of the selfdestructiveness or rather another symptom.

I'm sure it's just a symptom. As fucked up as everyone is here I feel like i get along with people here much more than I do outside of Sup Forums. This shit isn't about to be a fucking feels thread though. I think I might just hate people.

i can totally relate, maybe at a specific level of intellect/or after making certain experiences, you will end up seeing humanity as a mistake (by nature).

Humans are not good. So its ok to hate them. Its ok to get angry. Dammit, I cant find a good finishing sentence for this comment without a fight club citation, so i just leave it like this...

Honestly it feels good to know someone feels the same way and I'm not alone. I think I'm just so bored with life and I'm expecting something exciting to happen all the time. However, I've jumped out of planes, I've been shot at, I've shot at other people, I've driven way too fast, I've been surfing, I've been in love, I've had my heart broken, I've been choked out to the point I've passed out, I've drowned, I've saved lives (by far the most rewarding experience ever). I'm not sure what else I can do to make my life exciting.

Bump

Bump

Please talk to me

lots of people feel this way

i think you chose that you want to experience the most you can while beeing alive; im an adrenaline junkie myself and i did lots of drugs (diffrent drugs, always looking something new) well, now you realised what its like and you are not satisfied with it, most likely because society sets unrealistic high standards for our life; (sorry for the long time, but its not an easy topic :)

I'm glad to know other people hate life too lmao. Honestly, when you take a step back life is beautiful. I think we just expect too much. Blame it on our brains or whatever. I'm glad to be around people that understand though. Let's turn this into whatever the fuck you want (legal only). I'll start with Q&A: favorite liquor?

No it's definitely not!! Do you feel like your journey with drugs has enlightened you or just brought you back to square one?

ok if you want to derail this thread, maybe greentext some of the stories from this post please

some drugs altered my mind, they really helped me develop as a person (and maybe deal with feeling down at times), all the weed i smoked at least made the boringness not so boring, so i dont generally regret it

but they didnt get me in a place where i am happy with life (taking them or not)

have kids then you will know

I could do that!! I'll start with the time I saved an autistic girl from drowning (lmfao that's actually a true story)

go ahead!

I have always heard that DMT will change my life but ive never talked to someone that's actually done it

See I love the thought of starting a family but I'm also scared it will become monotonous after the first couple of years.

it gives you a taste of how drastically our reality is defined by our perception(by drastically altering it). thats ofc an important lesson, but you wont suddenly become wise and see meaning of live out of nowhere

I understand that perception is reality but I feel like it has been "celebretized" by people like how Rogan. I really appreciate the mentorship

altering the mind can be a heavy mindblowing experience for a simple mind. or say, a mind that has never experienced smth similar. if you try diffrent drugs you get more and more cautious with interpreting too much into your experience

Hmm that's pretty damn interesting. If you have a drug that turns me into a wizard and let's me bang Emma Watson let me know because I'm interested. Sometimes I wish /b had it's own village because I wouldnt mind chatting with this group IRL

if you can handle having a family, and think it will satisfy you for at least a few years, i think you should totally do that. Because the alternatives are pretty dark and very lonely. But that decission is for you only to make.

Search for "self" and look for Hillary Clinton and you have my green text

thats true, but it wouldnt work very well because most would be way to awkward to tlk to anyone :D

Lmao I like to pretend everyone on /b is actually super successful and extroverted. I can dream can't it?!?!?!?

btw. you should watch season 1 of true detective if you havent already. one character of the 2 mains has a really intresting (and imho true, but maybe a bit dire) stance on live

Ill have to check that out!

do it, one of the best series of the last years, its basically a movie thrice the length with a concluded single story thats told

You talked me into it!!!