Salam alaykum Sup Forumsrothers!

Salam alaykum Sup Forumsrothers!

I am here to call you to Islam. The one true religion of the Almighty Creator.

Why won't you see that Muhammad was sent by Allah and a Messenger from Him and that his teachings ie: Islam is real.

Islam is the most scientific religion there is in the world. It flows logically - think and reason Sup Forumsrothers.

If you feel ready to convert, just let me know and I'll guide you through this thread.

Peace be upon you, Allah ackbar!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
youtu.be/QrSDgPp3Hpw
youtu.be/X-vUceJNQc8
infranken.de/regional/bamberg/Kinderehe-Deshalb-ist-sie-in-Deutschland-erlaubt;art212,1931818
sueddeutsche.de/politik/kinderehen-noch-ein-teenager-und-schon-ehefrau-1.3245640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you supporting a child molester?

please Sup Forumsrothers..

for your own good, now and in the hereafter

too unbeliveable.
some ways to complete the meme
a new hobby
a new purchase or some esoteric thing
think what cycling was last year

The prohet Muhammad married Aisha not because of his lust/want - in fact he was ordered to by Allah, the one true God.

Indeed he was a blameless man, everything he did was ordered by God and he did them for the sake of his ummah/community

the pin. ill wear the pin tomorrow. that will definitely raise eyebrows with these off the boat niggers

no amount of cycling or purchasing can save you from the hell fire and the torments of the afterlife..

Only by accepting Allah and His Messenger can you do that and find real peace..

Islam = peace

>2017
>Believe in god
>kek

thats fucken crazy. also it will create huge amounts of """offended"""
it has to be something that is not mentionable in most cases but when compared to what they know about meh its outrageous

Niggers can once again be made slaves for you Sup Forumsrother..

Islam does not prohibit slavery - it is in fact permissible to own slaves in Islam, Allah said so Himself, through Muhammad.

No one is wiser than God, surely there is great wisdom in owning slaves.

Allah ackbar..

If I convert, can I have a virgin?

God/Allah believes in you no matter what year it is - you could feel the longing in your heart...open yourself up to your Creator..

in shaa Allah..(God willing)

There is no converting to islam, there is only submitting to it. for women that means you get raped, for men that means they chop your head of according to shaira as you are a christian and should die.

>I didn't want to fuck that 9-year-old! G-God told me to!

In the afterlife, in shaa Allah (God willing) - if you're devout and steadfast in your belief, you'll be awarded a Houri by Allah

Houri = heavenly virginal maid, with beauty unparalleled by anything you've seen here - she is always young and innocent and her pleasure comes from pleasuring you.

Such is the wisdom of Allah..

Takbiir!

Thats fucking bullshit, the 72 virgins they speak of are eunics.

This is tasteless Sup Forumsrother, but essentially yes, that's it. He did it exactly according to the will of God/Allah

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm a pure scientist, I don't believe at those. Only science.

I assure you they're not eunuchs like you whose balls have been removed.

You can consult any Islamic scholar and verify this.

Nothing is made up in Islam, everything is as God/Allah wills it

I am one with Allah, Allah is one with me

Not quite eunics, genderless cherubs.

Science will only serve you in this life, it is not complete.

Who will save you after you die? Don't you want to go to paradise and relax there? or would you rather be tortured and burned in hell constantly?

In the afterlife? Fuck that shit, I want one now.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

No Sup Forumsrother! It is forbidden to fuck shit.

Shit is unclean in Islam, it's naajis!

Find yourself a good woman and marry her in Islam. And then the two of you may fuck all you want with Allah's blessings.

In shaa Allah Sup Forumsrother

the word Islam actually means "Submission"
I don't need to bend over for a 7th century desert god who happens to speak the local language as a native. My boyfriend's dicc will do the job just fine

>into fucking children
>said women should be submissive to their men
>liked to kill and subjugate people

Holy shit, he was the proto-Sup Forumstard.

die in a fire

See? You're already here on Sup Forums

You're halfway there, give in to those urges

Join Islam...if you only knew the power of Islam

>you are now aware that the earliest Q'uran in existence has been dated to the time before Muhammad

No, I will die in Islam and go to heaven

You will die as an unbeliever and be burned in hell forever in the hereafter.

So ironically, you're the one who will die in fire

Then I'll be tortured in what you call "Hell" :)

If you have a boyfriend, I urge you not to have sex with him until after you're both married.

Premarital sex/zina is absolutely unacceptable in Islam - it is a huge sin and you will be punished accordingly..

Repent and may you find the light of Allah/heedayah

Allah ackbar

>burned in hell
that's pretty funny. No Arabic sources describe Hell as a fiery place - that's medieval Christian imagery. Muslims are so gullible

i am a converted american Islamic
i dont understand why everyone is getting upset at the bombings, they already know by now that the world must be converted or killed yet they do not convert why?
why does the world force islam and ISIS to continue their horrific campaign, i am proud of ISIS for what they endure to secure heaven on earth

i am ready to convert

>2011+6
>still writing "Ackbar"
it's allahu akbar, you fucking suburbanite

"Our Lord! Surely, whom You admit to the Fire, indeed You have disgraced him, and never will the wrongdoers find any helpers." (Quran 3:192)

"Know they not that whoever opposes God and His Messenger (Muhammad), certainly for him will be the Fire of Hell to abide therein? That is the extreme disgrace." (Quran 9:63)

LOL

It's a nod to the mighty general who fought many intergalactic wars bravely!

Allah ackbar!!

Indeed, it is like when a virgin refuses to have sex because of the pain - only there is not pain, even if there is, only initially, what comes after is only pleasure and happiness.

Allah ackbar!

>Allah said that Muslims should try to spread the religion and his preaching
>Allah also said that those who don't believe in him are lost and there is no hope for them. The only solution is to be killed
Checkmate

then believe in him

Why do so many religions center around eternally burning in fire as your punishment if you don't follow their bullshit? It's completely fucking mooted when you realize the human psyche, eventually, becomes desensitized to any pain. So even if you did "burn in the fires of hell forever," it wouldn't matter, as you would eventually become used to the sensation and the pain and eventually it would just turn into eternal boredom, which means eventually you would just vegetate, making the entire concept of god punishing you pointless, since he/it/whatever isn't going to win and make you feel regret and torment forever & ever.

Because muslims are scum and should be eradicated.

/thread

>Allah said that those who doesn't follow his preaching are guided by Iblih (devil)
>Iblih can only act as long as Allah permits him
>However people go to hell when they don't follow Allah's preaching
Another checkmate

... You didn't get it right? This means that if I don't believe from the start in him I'm condemned

LOL

calm your tits Sup Forumsrothers

There is still hope, I grew up in a muslim family, and studied the religion as a boy, hence my rather solid understanding of its fundamentals

Started the thread for fun, and to see what kind of reaction it'd get. Good to see rational thinking and logic is still doing well.

Fuck Islam, Allah, Muhammad - it's all an elaborate piece of bullshit

Allah ackbarr!

you have taken it out of context
what it means is if you are aware of and understand his teachings then you lost to the kingdom of heaven forever how ever if you chose to convert after becoming aware of his teachings you will be accepted by allah and forgiven of your ignorance

you are at a crossroads now user
which path will you chose
death or salvation

youtu.be/QrSDgPp3Hpw

But islam is a racial tribal thing, you even have names for idiots converting to the group that wants them dead.
muslims kill these first after gaining control.

yes we must all bow down to the one true lord Cthulhu.

do not be deceived by mainstream religion that tricks you into a loving god the cares about the insignificant hairless apes that scurry of the surface of the planet.

see the evidence of the prophet Lovecraft who spread the word of the great old one. see the fact that 85 million years ago, the continent known as Zealandia sunk into the ocean, taking Cthulhu's city of r'lyeh with and sending him into a deep slumber.

come into understanding that Cthulhu is the one true master of this world and bow to his will when he rise's from his sunken city permanently.

So in the end everyone who doesn't agree should be killed. What democratic values!
At least Christianity says that even those who have strayed from the right path should be loved as well

youtu.be/X-vUceJNQc8

Christianity is a false profit loving religion.

why would Allah care for those who turn away from him, if your child turns his back on you do you not strike him down where he stands?

So god is a pedophile?

Christianity gor tamed and watered down only recently.

Not too long ago, it was just as bloody and bloodthristy as Islam.

How many millions of Jews/Arabs/Easter Christians died during the crusades? How many others have died when the Catholics and the Protestants were slaughtering each other?

This whole business of "Jesus loves you" is a recent watered down development.

Because l wasn't Islamic l lost one of my good friends, just because he was feeling insecure about his new religion and thought he was being judged, when l truly didn't have any judgement towards him.

That's exactly the point. A parent should not ever hate or ignore its child. Even if the child has lost its way, the parent should remain persistent and try to guide him. Sometimes the parent should also let the child to make his own choices in order to understand what's wrong and right. Have you learned to ride a bicycle? Did your parents let you fall to learn? Or did they stop trying to teach you once you did something wrong?

Sorry I don't have Catholicism or Protestants in mind.. Many of those have alter the true meaning of Christianity. I yearn towards the side of Orthodoxs, though there are many misconceptions among them as well

you dont understand arabs, they used to have 1 son with each of their captured wifes. up on their death the sons would murder each other, the one that survived inherited the wealth.

This reminds me of the prodigal son. Luke 15:11-32 The father rejoiced when his son returned.

It's not a religion , it's a way of living.

A way of living? don't you mean a way of dying? Muslims want 100% of America and Europe DEAD.

i still think islam was created by the jews. in all the descriptions of mohhamad his skin is milky white and he is tal and lanky. jews are fairly close geneticly to muslims. i wonder if muslims are not just on of the missing tribes and they are in it together despite the inner conflicts

No, its written in islam, he married a lot women to spread islam but aisha was an exception it was his own decision. I am not Muslim but I am from a Muslim country and have read quite a bit of islam because of compulsory subject in school

>why would Allah care for those who turn away from him, if your child turns his back on you do you not strike him down where he stands?

I'd rather not bow to a god that has a bunch of arbitrary rules because he's autistic

And no you don't kill kids that disobey you, you fucking psychopath

And the other son was jealous because the father organized a party for the prodigal son, even though he has lost all his part of father's inheritance. This one symbolizes exactly the feeling I see here

We Muslims know that atheists are arrogant pussies

The description of Jahannam as a place of blazing fire appears in almost every verse in the Qur'an describing hell.[24] Jahannam is described as being located below heaven,[Note 2][26] having seven gates, each for a specific group[1] or at least a different "portion" or "party"[27] of sinners. The Quran also mentions wrongdoers having "degrees (or ranks) according to their deeds"[28] which scholar believe refers to the seven gates.[29] The one mention of levels of hell is that hypocrites will be found in its very bottom.[29][30]

The Qur'an uses a number of different terms and phrases to refer to hell. Al-nar (the fire) is used 125 times, jahannam 77 times, jaheem (blazing flames) 26 times.[29]

One collection[31] of Quranic descriptions of hell include "rather specific indications of the tortures of the Fire": flames that crackle and roar;[32] fierce, boiling waters [33] scorching wind, and black smoke,[34] roaring and boiling as if it would burst with rage.[35] Its wretched inhabitants sigh and wail,[36] their scorched skins are constantly exchanged for new ones so that they can taste the torment anew, food that is full of thorns and fails to relieve hunger or sustain a person (88:6);[37] (Ḍari‘, a dry desert plant), [38] drink festering water and though death appears on all sides they cannot die,[39] are linked together in chains of 70 cubits,[40] wearing pitch for clothing and fire on their faces,[41] have boiling water that will be poured over their heads, melting their insides as well as their skins, and hooks of iron to drag them back should they try to escape,[42] their remorseful admissions of wrongdoing and pleading for forgiveness are in vain.[43][44][45]

The fuel for the fire of Jahannam, according to the Quran, are sinners.[...]

This doesn't seem like a good way to sustain a stable society and develop...

Did idiot who created that meme ever heard about Attila the Hun?

Allah has many children if one turns his back he may lead others into the darkness

it is better to kill the few
to save the many

Isn't that shit just made to be funny? If anyone took that image literally i'd be concerned

>Islam is the most scientific religion there is in the world.
Then why does it says the sun sets in a muddy spring? (Verse 18:83-90)

if you were a real muslim and not a baitfag you'd say "pbuh" after muhammad (pbuh) because that's what you guys just do out of respect for the prophet

I wanna bash you radical towel heads in the throat with kunai

>In the afterlife, in shaa Allah (God willing) - if you're devout and steadfast in your belief, you'll be awarded a Houri by Allah
Just because your book says so doesnt make it true

Not if they are using that kind of shit as ''arguments''

Is this the muslim recruiter pretending to be nice and truly enjoyed. I feel like im talking to the sarge that told me i could slay dragons with helicopters if i joined the marines.

Op, you seem like an intelligent person. Please explain the beheadings, bombings, terrorism, pedophilia, butt wiping with a hand, female castration, etc. etc. etc. These things do not make me want to join your religion. In fact, it repulses me.

Underrated post

Mm quite. I do side with this intellectual.

>Find yourself a good woman
Such as your cousin, like the prophet Muhammad did.

Few months ago there was a thread ask a Muslim anything, he was really knowledgeable in islam and also quite open minded and he told us that the age of aisha was never mentioned in islam, and a lot amazing things

No. You can't habituate pain

you gotta give them a slide on the pedo thing though

Kinderehe erlaubt, wenn der Richter sagt: Die sind Flüchtlinge, das ist was anderes. Hier ein Fall von einer 15jährigen mit ihrem 21jährigen Ehemann..

infranken.de/regional/bamberg/Kinderehe-Deshalb-ist-sie-in-Deutschland-erlaubt;art212,1931818

Dann glaubst du bestimmt diesen Dreck von der Süddeutschen zum selben Fall: Steht genau das gleiche drin.

sueddeutsche.de/politik/kinderehen-noch-ein-teenager-und-schon-ehefrau-1.3245640

>still in awe on the jews foresight to put the age of consent at 14 in germany, these young girls dont stand a chance

Nope.

Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.

Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.

The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.

Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.

Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.

The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘

If you "kill" or disown someone who disagrees you eliminate his freedom. This means that we as children have no free will but we are just following blindly. Therefore we have no personality. If you agree with this, then the point of our existence is meaningless. Should we just be duplicates who believe exactly the same things and act exactly the same way?

Have fun dying a virgin.

Turns out you don't get virgins, you ARE the virgin that gets fucked, over and over by your Islam brothers that were brave enough to put a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger

The bible. 66 books written by about 40 different authors over 1000s of years. Filled with prophecy, history and the message of God's heavenly kingdom governed by Jesus.
The koran. 1 book. 1 man. Contradictions, slavery, pedophilia, wars and lies.