LAUGH AT THE WARRIORS THREAD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

heh... the game doesnt even have a thread up here

>Cavs lose 3 games in a row

>Warriors lose a game but still have the best record in the league
M'kay.

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>superteam

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

poor fuckers already had the finals rigged against them so that butt loving faggot lebron could get a ring without a super team.

why would you laugh at them family?

>best team in the league has less game threads than my lakeys

BTFO BY THE GRIZZLIES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

This thread is about the """"superteam"""". Grow up faggot

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Implying Regular season games matter

Enjoy it. You better. You'll only get a few more opportunities to make threads like this.

They're only one game ahead of San Antonio, a much better team than the Memes.

The Memes haven't been able to beat good teams this year. They've lost to contenders like the Spurs, Grizzlies and Rockets

Their losses are more telling than their wins

Already have made 3 other threads like this in the past month

The pressure is getting to the Warriors.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Fluke championship.

This time last year, the Warriors were 24-0
This year, they're 20-4

Hmmm...I wonder what changed.

>add KD
>be on pace for double-digit losses
this team is gonna crash and burn so hard

>curry exposed
>/nba/ comes out of hiding

>add perennial choker to the team
>lose more games than usual
its not rocket science user

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They had to gut their bench, they're not built for the long haul while maintaining a consistently great team. They're going to have the rest their starters like crazy but also not overdo it and overplay their old ass bench. they're walking a thin line

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

>20-4
>just got raped by the Grizz

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the finals are only rigged when my team loses, but not when they win

that last laker thread was pathetic completely dead until they made 4 3pt shots in a row then there were 3 excited posts then nothing again

The Warriors are on pace to lose 18 games this season.

64-18 with this roster is a complete failure IMO.

they got rid of their illegal screeners completely negating what made their meme system work

Correct, they don't. This is why nobody gives a fuck about you breaking the Bulce record and everyone laughs sbout your 3-1 choke.

Can we agree that Warrior losses are different than other team's losses because Warrior losses are systemic while other teams its complete randomness?

It's expected if you aren't a retard or a Cuckrior homer.

>gut the bench
>lose the only rim protector
>add a volume shooter to a team already crammed with volume shooters

I'd say Lebron will buttfuck them again but the Spurs will probably take care of business before that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

GRIT AND GRIND

if the Warriors don't win it all this year will they be worse than the >Dream Team?

>btfo by the jizzlies
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine what would've happened if the Spurs or Cavs lost to a shitty team like the fucking Grizzlies?

but the cavs have lost to two teams worse than the grizzlies

No they haven't

The Grizzlies were missing 6 starters

This would be like the Spurs losing to the Suns or Magic

But Cavs aren't a super team! /s

>Rockets
>spurs
>grizzlies

GOAT division

did not know that I was only going by record. Cavs get them in a few days so we can see the difference then

I have not been watching the nba lately
Is it true that Marc gasol is on fire this season???

Best c in the world

How can you have six starters when a starting line up is made of five players

Don't get me wrong.... Warriors got sacrificed tonight no lie good shit grizzlies..... but Why do yall jump on warriors and cavs so quick when they lose?....

People like seeing good teams fail

Because we can

It's fun to overreact.

Just like people will overreact when the Cowboys lose to Giants again on Sunday.

>Kerr put Varejao as a starter

what did he mean by this?

I used to post/browse here more often. Besides a few and far between, there weren't many Warrior fans on this board.

You fair weather fans are sickening

Explain

he smoked too much weed

Yep, that's why LeBron wasn't pissed off after losing 3 in a row, that's why Russell Westbrick doesn't go full-throttle every game, that's why Kerr rests players every other game... OH WAIT!

You can literally screw yourself by losing some random game that can cost you the home-court advantage in later play-offs, you dumbass fuck.

>Hmmm...I wonder what changed.

No Bogut, no Barnes who's better defender than Durant, weaker bench (no Rush, Speights, Barbosa, Ezeli), declining Dray Green, and Curry pacing himself to explode later when it really counts.

All you stat padding cockroaches need to kill yourselves.

Each and every one of you are shook as fuck and need to sip bleach bitch.

I'm calling you my bitch from now on and I'm going to blow a 3-1 lead in your ass until you're pail with fear.

>implying based Dak and Zeke won't win everygame all the way to owl.

>Warriors will not even win 70 games this year
>Warriors are a worse team because of KD
>muh offense
>muh 3 point half court shots
>b-b-but you don't need to drive the paint to get 3 points
>w-w-what do you mean fouling out the opposition? I just want to chuck 3's n-n-nigga

>living in the past
bitch nigger, your team just got BTFO by an 8th-seed team, your team is garbage you faggot

Hey grizzlies arent a bad team
Warriors still suck, but dony be shitting on the grizzlies.