Does anyone want more of this?

Just saw it, oof. Just oof. Something tells me the reason so much of Leto was cut was because of how bad he was I mean it was just so unbelievable like it was on par with kids acting like the joker in their webcam- I couldn't believe how bad it was.

So except for just having him again for the sake of having more garbage in the world who really wants more? Could they save it? Or will they retcon it and just make him an ex robin and have "the real" joker come out and pretend like it was there plan all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjAFbEP0wK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seems like a "quietly retconed" situation.

I loved him as the Joker; he was basically Brian Azzarello's Joker on-screen, and 'attractive' enough for the tumblr crowd to get on board with his relationship with Harley.

I'm glad he was in the movie as much as he was, and hope he gets even more scenes in a later cut. The way his scenes went, it felt a lot more than 10 minutes of screen time. And every time he appeared, he was actually moving his own subplot fowards.

I want the Joker arc of Dark Knight Returns now, except for Joker to survive to attempt to kickstart Injustice (and fail, because of Barry's warning.)

easily the shittiest live action joke laugh to date.
all his lines felt forced and unbelievable
leto isn't a terrible actor, but he can only play himself
he's not a character actor

It was so over the top it was entertaining, every time he was on screen I was chuckling, which is better than being bored. And to be honest normies are fucking stupid and can't notice his bad improv, they just think the character is badass and the actor is hot and want more of him.

Hi there. Longtime lurker, first time poster.

Can I be real for a second?

This community is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people made an entire universe for you to explore. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? The game was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a game.

What it WAS going to be was an impossibly big universe filled with mysteries and weird shit. I just played it for 2 hours and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Is it buggy? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the inventory system imperfect and the multiplayer feature questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

How fucking entitled do you have to be to explore an infinite universe in a spaceship and then say "yeah but..."

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring games in recent memory.

Hello Games doesn't owe you the world. Yet they gave you 18 QUINTILLION of them.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.

Literally "I've never interacted with crazy people before": the post.

Funny how basement dwellers have no idea of how accurate was Leto with his performance.

The most kino Joker tbhfamalam

the posts defending leto's performance have been hilarious

and were those crazy people running an elaborate criminal empire?

he's meant to be a psychopath, not a deranged retard who can barely string a sentence together from all the ticks

Yes.

Leto was one of the best live action Joker we've ever had. He acted like an actual insane person instead of Ledger's "say you're insane but actually just a jerk," and he was a convincing leader. People who only watched Nolan forget that Joker is a crime boss who is a fixture of Gotham's underworld, not just a guy who blows things up. And even though they showed him running his gang, they also made sure to show how he treated Gotham like a playground, too.

The main complaints I hear about Leto are "he's weird" and "he has tattoos." I don't see why you'd want a Joker who wasn't weird since that's his whole gimmick, but I've got a feeling Joker's fairly realistic insanity and sociopathy makes people on comfortable. As for the tattoos, Joker has always emulated the criminals of the era he's in. 40s Joker dressed like a 40s gangster, Killing Joke Joker dressed like a Godfather Essie mobster. Like fedoras, people now associate those images with "class" because they're old, but that's just what street thugs wore. Modern crime bosses wear tailored suits and have gang tattoos, so modern Joker does too.

This desu.

People think Ledger Joker is a realistically insane character.

I already replied to you in the other thread, mate.

This, Leto's Joker is a brilliant modern revival of the classic comic book character. Ledger's Joker was something else entirely.

i really doubt that anyone but Dark Edgy millennials kidz can adore a superficial actor like this and try to over exagerate his scenes with stupid arguments about how his acting is an "magnum opus" very deep and complex

i mean the acting is ok but say that this joker was better than ledger and deserve an oscar nomination is a little bit to much

I like this.

Fucking auto-correct.

>makes people uncomfortable
>godfather esque

Praising Ledger's Joker is actually a very millennial edgy thing to do since he is the personification of a teenager's rebellion against "the system" and his parents.

Are you that cuck who keeps posting the guy eating glass and whining about edgy millenials in every single thread

Go back to your failed thread, faggot.

Heath Ledger was flat-out not playing the Joker.

mass effect 3 was shit bro

Really? the tattoos, the shiny bling, the flamboyant "look at me" clothing is not edgy?, at least Ledger had an idea of a joker with a certain psychological structure, at least Ledger is gonna remain as a cinematic icon thanks to his acting..having an academy award

this guy is gonna be remembered as a superficial tryhard joker... defended only by edgy millennials in 4 chan... no matter how much you argue.. that's reality

>b-b-but his scenes got cut, that would've s-saved the movie I swear

>Leto was one of the best live action Joker we've ever had.
kek
>He acted like an actual insane person instead of Ledger's "say you're insane but actually just a jerk,"
so that scene where batman beat the shit out of him and he burst into laughter wasn't crazy for you? that's how a jerk acts to you? ok.
>but I've got a feeling Joker's fairly realistic insanity and sociopathy makes people on comfortable
kek
>Modern crime bosses wear tailored suits and have gang tattoos, so modern Joker does too.
also wrong
example: Semion Mogilevich, Matteo Messina Denaro, Joaquín Guzmán Loera, Chang An-lo, could easily list more
street thugs don't have class, most modern crime bosses wear suits still.
street thugs back then didn't wear suits either, they wore peasant cloths like they always have. any person associated enough in a crime syndicate will start dressing nicer because they make more money.

Ledger was shit. You were just 12 when the movie came out and it spoke to your underaged mindset

this

ok senpai

>Ledger was shit
not at all actually
>You were just 12 when the movie came out and it spoke to your underaged mindset
also incorrect, nice assumptions though.
it's ironic that you are using this as argument to belittle ledger's preference to try and enhance leto's
it's underage btw not underaged

Pretty sure

DCucks
And
Cuck Joker

Are no coincidence. They clearly made a joker for the fanbase.

My tastes are odd, I haven't seen this movie but i'd probably like it. In terms of DC movies for me it goes like this.

>Watchmen
>Man of Memes
>BvS
>Gotham TV show
>Nolans batshit (desu the best batman is the Batman live action show at six flags)

I agree with the crowd that batman is just such a bland character that the villains really are the only reason to stick around for this shit. EVEN THE FUCKING BUTLER IS MORE INTERESTING THAN BRUCE!

Nope, it's not edgy. It's what gangsters look like nowadays. Lots of the higher ups are actually very flamboyant. Tattoos are a common thing in organized crime as well.
Get out of your basement some time, mate.

And it's actually 4channers who shit so hard on Leto's joker.

>i list names
>he post pic of someone who may not even be a drug lord
nice argument

>in terms of movies
>Gotham TV show

Ledger was good, but he was acting psychopathic, while Leto is going for the psychotic type.

Regardless, I still have mixed feelings about Leto's Joker. I liked him, thought he had potential, but we see too little of him on screen, and what we do see was already in the trailer for the most part. I have faith in Leto in Joker movie, but I wasn't convinced with Suicide Squad.

Man dont waste your time ... this guys doesn't know how defend this piece of crap joker with no substance..

let them admire the superficial stupidity of this character crying against Ledger..

Ledger had an academy award = he wins....the end

Not even him, but all you did was post old guys.
I fail to see how they're related just because they're crime bosses.

I second this. I think he was really good and also distinctly different than what we got in previous incarnations. This definitely feels a lot more like comic-book Joker.

>And it's actually 4channers who shit so hard on Leto's joker.
How fucking delusional.
Everyone hated suicide squad. Losers on Sup Forums are the only people who defend it.

>batman is just such a bland character
maybe if you watched good dc movies you wouldn't have that opinion
youtube.com/watch?v=TjAFbEP0wK4

Saying Ledger was a good Joker is like saying the Garfield movies have the best portrayal of Peter Venkmann

I just wonder how bad the rest of the cut scenes are. I mean they left in HONKA HONKA and "What are we, some kind of suicide squad?".

>everyone hated
nah, only MCUcks and paid off Disnigger reviewers. Everybody else came out wondering what the fuck was wrong with those people

Leto has an Academy Award.

Everyone hated it. Stay delusional.

I loved his performance, but I think marketing and expectations because of TDK did Leto a disservice.

Trailers made him out to be way more menacing, and while he certainly can be he also acts oddly awkward and feminine. His tone and mood shifts around a lot, which I guess is what people hate?

His sexual undertone in this scene jumps out at me especially.

WOOOOOW GOOD ARGUMENT BUDDY !!

>ITT: Millennium Falcons call other Millennium Falcons edgy

I'm an oldfag and I thought Leto was a very solid Joker.

What is up with everyone comparing Ledger's Joker with Leto's? Ledger had a full movie to build his character, while the Joker in SS was a side character at best.

>everyone hated it

Kek. Audience loved it, mate.
Stay delusional.

Look at the audience score on Rotten Tomatoes you lazy scum.

....yeah but not for an interpretation of the joker...genius..

Neat source you got there retard

Sure. I like Leto and I think his Joker and Ben's Batman together will be magical.

isnt Harley supposed to be the anti-heroine we're supposed to root for?

so why was her character in the movie just annoying?

Academy Awards are pretty much a sign that you made trash for cucks. No good movie has ever won an Academy award.

Did you unironically enjoy shit like Precious and Avatar?

This. Plus, most of the audience doesn't even bother rating the movie in websites.

Leto can't win an award for a movie that litterally just came out faggot.

Well, Leto didn't die.

those guys i listed were active in at least the last 5 years
it's hard to pin point active criminal crime bosses because most of them don't want the public to know that
do i really have to tell you this

Sup Forums pretending that the DCEU movies are actually good and the silent majority loves them is my favorite meme.

>nolanbabby losing his fucking mind ITT

DAMAGED

That user must be the kind of person who thinks that Peace Nobels are an amazing thing.
So naive.

Yeah, I was mystified by the hate, too. I love how they always fall back on the generic 'aaaaah muh editing! What a total mess!"

These same people ignore shit editing in any number of other films. What makes them so special? Is it that patented Disney™ Magic™?

i really dont know how ...joker was a gangster...leto dress as a gangster = Better than Ledger's

i really enjoying the delusion in this threat

>has yet to make an argument that is completely subjective
into the trash

I didn't like the movie. but others did. Just like almost any other capeshit movies out there, be it Marvelfag or DCqueer. Stay mad fanboy.

Check. Fucking. Mate.

>No good movie has ever won an Academy award.
what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Because Harley is annoying. Harley is a sidekick and as soon as you give her too much focus she becomes annoying and forced.

this desu

Only Cannes matters nowadays.

>actor acts like character he is playing
>gets applauded for it

I wonder why

yeah is because he died right?... then if leto's dies right know they get an academy award for his joker performance?..because i really like that trade

yeah how dare people watch movies and form their own opinions instead of parroting what other people tell them to

I enjoyed the movie, but there were lots of issues. The editing was one, the completely bland action scenes, some characters that were completely useless (Killer Croc). The potential for this movie was HUGE, and it's sad that they wasted it.

nolan is shit.
the only reason to watch TDK is for ledger.
he holds up the entire movie himself.
nolan can't even take all of the credit for ledger's performance, because he mostly improvised.
and when leto was left to improvised guess what we got
HONKA HONKA
try making an argument without memeing

Ledger's death was karmic. His Joker was so bad that the Batgod smote him.

Try writing like an adult.

Action scenes were quite alright in my opinion, above average for capeshit.
The editing really bothered me though. It was so painfully butchered.

This I thought Jared an amazing job at playing one of the most disturbing and psychotic characters (if only we got more of him).

Also I love his clothing and make up design. Best ever!

Go ahead and like it if you want, but quit pretending that the general public agrees with you.

>no good movies has ever won an academy award
i hate the academy awards too, but this is just retarded

This. Leto actually played a real disturbed psycho where hardly anyone could relate to him whilst Ledger played a "angry teen angry with the world/government anarchy" where all the young teens would be able to identity with him (how it was in my school when TDK came out.

But Leto is far better at being the most deranged mental patient and that is what I love about his Joker. He really was so unpredictable and unsettling in his scenes.

Thats fine and dandy but the performance was terrible and embarassing

>can't make an argument so he criticizes the way i write
you're right, too bad i don't care about proper grammar when i'm on Sup Forums
you're full of shit tonight aren't you?

HONKA
O
N
K
A

The difference there is that when Ledger improvised, he did so without any knowledge of what he was playing.

Leto specifically based his portrayal off Azzarello's Joker.

That's fine since Nolan's films are only Batman films in name only. I mean come on a Cockney Alfred, really?

yeeees!!!!!! feed me with your stupidity DCuck... you are proving me right!!!

I thought the action scenes were pretty much on the average side. Not bad, but ultimately boring and cliche, especially at the end. I felt like they cut a lot of it. On many occasions we could've seen a character kick some serious ass, but it was as if they'd cut the scene too soon or something.

He was very over-the-top. He fits in this movie but I can't comprehend how will he mesh together with Batfleck and the super-serious tone he presented.

Proper grammar isn't something you turn off and on, don't be a retard and stop embarrassing yourself.

>Tattoos are a common thing in organized crime as well.
But those actually have meaning in the organizations you fucking idiot.

Honestly if he didn't have the stupid tattoos, faggots wouldn't be whining about him.

>actor played a character who is weird in a weird way

Good point. Ledger was pretty much Anarky with a Hollywood insanity gimmick.

>Leto specifically based his portrayal off Azzarello's Joker.
Where is this misinformation even coming from?

>Proper grammar isn't something you turn off and on
Not him but yes it is its how im able to pop out shitposts in seconds

The performance was legitimately accurate. Leto actually talked with crazy people to get inspiration for his acting and it shows.
Know a crazy performance that is praised but is actually not accurate at all? Nicholson in The Shinning.

That's Hollywood, baby. Where people don't care about realism, but instead want what they think it's realistic when in reality it isn't.

>he did so without any knowledge of what he was playing.
no. leger did massive amounts of research when going into his roles, including the joker
just look up his notes they're online.