Tfw suicide squad was so bad it makes your reviewfu suicidal

>tfw suicide squad was so bad it makes your reviewfu suicidal

DC can't keep getting away with this

youtube.com/watch?v=o_CcYVahvfQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ETCm46o4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's part of Maker Studios which is owned by Disney. Go figure.

She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jewish.

What the fuck am I looking at? She made her pink hair self look like a conservative catholic school girl.

It wasn't bad. In fact it was some of the better capeshit in the last 5 years.
And I don't care about what another Marvel payroll 'reviewer' has to say

you're part of the tap faggots that destroyed Sup Forums
go figure.

Isn't this the bitch that bragged about spending the money pathetic nerds gave her on her boyfriend?

Shillllllls

What the fuck is this? Like who thinks this is actually attractive? What the fuck is this look trying to convey?

DA STENCH OF DEATH

>mfw

>What the fuck is this look trying to convey?

JUST

Trashy looking, but hot at the same time.

Sad thing is she was actually pretty cute before she went full camwhore

can you go one thread without cuck posting?

I heard the movie had one pop song after another blasting...

what were some of these songs..ill tell you right now if the movie sucks or not

>confirmed Marvel shill doesn like DC movies
water is wet...

>full back tattoo

And Rotten Tomatoes is owned by Warner Bros.

How bad it is has nothing to do with who pays the bills for X site/person.

It's actually not bad looking. On the other hand, there's nothing trashier than a calve tattoo.

what hairstyle is that and can guys pull it off

>there's nothing trashier than a calve tattoo
Stomach and face

Skrillex
Lil Wayne
Twenty One Pilots

among others

i really doubt that anyone but Dark Edgy millennials kidz can adore a superficial actor like this and try to over exagerate his scenes with stupid arguments about how his acting is an "magnum opus" very deep and complex

She has sex. Maybe you do too. That being the case what does it matter to you? You wouldn't fuck her but someone else would. She maybe wouldn't fuck you but someone else to will. This is the whole deal with social groups. People fit in some places and don't fit in others.

Relax.

love her but she has a giant stick up her ass for DC and anything Zack Snyder

>what hairstyle is that
Mohawk that gave up on life

Yeah because they keep producing dogshit.

although I like some of skrillex's stuff... and even like the purple lamborghini video... The movie was probably shit still

Would a fan edit of just the harley scenes be good?

her soles

theres nothing hot about feet.. even normal nice looking feet are weird... and you're weird.. fuck yo trips

I would fuck her just to shitpost about it on Sup Forums later.

It would be 20 minutes long and still open with Joker begging to get cucked.

how about fuck you

you steppin holmes?

Jesus christ they're just fucking movies, how can you have an existential crisis over some action movies what the fuck is wrong with people?

>girls love foot massages
>delicate feminine body part
>most women put effort into making them look nice
>hot to tickle if you're feeling dominant
>hot to worship if you're feeling submissive

you're honestly a low test low sex drive cuck if you dont like feet

It's the sign that you have no real conflict in your life.

>tattoos

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

>It wasn't bad

It most certainly was, christ killer.

26%

26 fucking %

>ranked lazy eyed She-Hulk as the #1 comic of the year it came out
>said Ant-Man was good and original
>she would go either way with GoT reviews until she started sperging over everything last season because it was all D&D and nothing from the books

yeah
no

I have a handful of other fucked up fetishes that more than make up for my lack of desire for feet... (the least sexiest part of the female body)

I think my libido is doing just fine

foot fetish is at the bottom of my fetish list below fucking tranny grannys covered in shit and cock and ball torture

seriously dude... it's creepy

>tips fedora

odword nootin

I hate to say it, but I think I preferred her when she had the pink hair

And there it is. The "fedora". Right on schedule.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

they are mostly tributes to her favorite comicbook characters, in fact her entire look is mostly homage to Kid Omega, sorry you are too much of a pleb to understand

feet are the sexiest part

pretty sure you're the creepy one here

To be fair, She-Hulk wasn't poorly written. It was just drawn by a retard who made everyone else look like a retard

>Tips cigarette addiction and low IQ

At least she is not a DC fan that threatens movie critics with personal violence because the gave a DC movie a bad review.

That is truly fucked up when you threaten people over a fucking movie. Compared to that, CBG19 is fine.

nope, girls love it if you take notice of their feet, because most girls put in a lot of effort into keeping them pedicured and soft ect not to mention all the money they spend on shoes only to have betas like you ignore them

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ETCm46o4Y

brutal

tattoo scum btfo

nice argument

>a good reviewer isn't measured by their ability to argue their point of view but whether or not they agree with me!

Ant-Man was original, it was a superhero heist movie which had never been done before, sorry it wasn't the hundredth grimdark slaughter fest like DC drivel for edgy manchildren

holy shit the movie isnt that bad, its good at best and mediocre at worst yet people talk about it as if its a fucking stillborn fetus

>Brie loves footfags

more like she knows footfag fanservice give her an audience of devoted creeps for like... way to take the jew bait user

>like

*Life

>That slut
GTFO of my boooooooooooooooard

very sexy

looks like dooger

>holy shit the movie isnt that bad

It certainly is, cumboy.

She looks like a thin proxy paige

Jesus Christ, Disney is fucking evil

>defending her shit taste

>owned

30% minority shares, of an aggregator

Compare that do directly funding the sources that are aggregated

gtfo shill

>Leave me alone mom I'm just different

The post

If someone has eyes they get to use them to look at people and think what they want. Thanks for trying to police thought though, person who probably has a third nipple. That's right, I bet you have three nipples. Fag.

Jesus Christ who keeps making these?

>maybe an edgy haircut, bright hair color and some tattoos will distract people away from my face

when in the video does she start cryiing?

proxy paige is an angel.
she's not even close.

after I burst onto the set and cum in her armpits

She is from the bible South. I wouldn't be surprised if she were Catholic.

she's fairly attractive, not that it matters since their show mostly right about movies anyway.

da fook is a reviewfu? you fucks need to go the fuck outside

mad jew detected

whoa, calm down buddy. it's just a term.

>catholic
>south
lmao

>It wasn't bad. In fact it was some of the better capeshit in the last 5 years.
Lol fuck no

I hate that stupid robot, they should just do a voice over.

that's her boyfriend in there

She was actually attractive for awhile.

absolutely this
when you have a small fanbase you fucking listen or you're not getting the gravy train

"boyfriend"

God this bitch said fucking nothing in the entire review. She could have just said 'it sucked' and stopped there.

>don't watch video
>thumbs down anyone

Absolutely psychotic

Better than other superhero movies ain't saying shit. It definitely was as bad as everyone says.

actual review isn't out yet and coming later.
this was just a fun "i feel your pain" video for inbetween.

>have five logged in Google accounts
>swapped between them all to dislike her vid 5 times
>didn't watch it

>She is from the bible South. I wouldn't be surprised if she were Catholic.
Where in the south is she from?