Find me a better anime series PRO TIP you cant

Find me a better anime series PRO TIP you cant

Well on a scale of 1 to childish one piece ends up at the upper end - if you like that, ok i guess?

Phantom requiem for the phantom
blacklagoon

consider
Ghost in the shell - series
and
Hellsing ultimate

urusei yatsura

that was easy

Uhhhh Elfen Lied? Hello? What about tokyo ghoul faggot? One piece is good but theres alot that trumps it bud

Shit hunter x hunter is better than one piece kek n00b

literally any anime is a better series then this endless dribble

Yes.
Those are ties.
No.
Absolutely yes.
Absolutely yes.
Tie.
Idk.
Your taste is worse than OP.
You do have a point.
Tie.

Sorry, for a second there I thought you were serious... One piece is garbage gateway anime like inuyasha

jojos bizzare adventure, hunter x hunter are both far superior animes.

Name one that hasnt already been said or get scrubbed

Hunter x hunter had a shit ending. Ruined it for me

If you search for more edgy shit try Hellsing ultimate.

Mainly because it's still ongoing

Dont make me get the naruto fanbase to kick your ass you mother fucking scrub

Nichijou is definitely the best comedy I've ever seen.
Hajime no Ippo is the best sport anime out there, with great character development.

Planetes is currently my favourite anime, it revolves arround debris collectors in earth orbit.
The story is realistic, there's comedy, action, scifi and a romance in there.

LOL IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION??

>HIGHSCHOOL DxD

*Mic drop*

Berserk is better than one pice stop watching that kiddie shit

considering the length, One piece is not bad for a shounen. Though it lacks a real story. Here are some goodies: Akame ga kill, kiseijuu, shingeki no kyojin, death note, steins gate..

More Hellsing Ultimate.

Oh fuck thats checkm8

>damn filesize

You anons are hilarious.

All you men saying that there is a better anime than one piece are foolish. There are no girls that can compare with the ones in this show. Also the artistic skills of the drawers are top notch. Also it has the best story line of any anime show.

Okay soo... correct me if im wrong but.... we can all agree that one piece is garbage, right?

The anime is quite boring but the manga is pretty cool tbh.

Hxh 2011 is pretty cool
Also the whole code geass series and deathnote

Bitch i will thousand years of death you str8 to hell. Becoming hokage is my dream

Top 5 material for me. That show was something special.

if i want to fap i put on hentai, they do have some booty though

What the fuck is hokage? Sounds like something you get at age 75

Done.

Either your sarcasm is ranked high or youve never heard of naruto smh

Eh

Nice bait

>shit animation
>shit plot

The artist drew some big tits and basically secured his future with tweens

Done

Bingo. Right in the feels

Try and find me a show that crafted better characters along with an exquisite plot-melodrama and I will eat a shoe

What are your top animes then?
>currently watching joker game, a show revolving arround pre-wwii spies, well drawn, good story so far (so far it has been more or less short stories)

Fucking die

I call mods

One Punch Man

One Punch Man, Berserk, Driftors, Fullmetal Alchemist, Blood C, Tokyo Ghoul, Cowboy Bebop, Akame ga kill, and High school of the Dead. *fucking mic drop*

Hot women, awesome powers, great storyline, teaches life lessons, builds character, and its fucking endless.
>case closed queers

Boco no Pico is better then One Piece

I'm pretty damn vanilla:
>Bebop
>FLCL
>FMA:B
>Planetes
>Berserk
Special mentions to Diebuster and Cromartie High School

Holy shit m8 you have reached god status.
>woke

Spawn die spawn die spawn die SPAWN DIE SPAWN DIE

>High school of the Dead
Wasn't your brain offended by the combination of a fanservice and shitty plot?

Hey, I love One Piece, but don't you ever say it's good.

It's fucking trash. THIS LATEST EPISODE WAS LITERALLY FACE SHOTS ON THE BOAT AND MAYBE 2 FUCKING SENTENCES! FOR 15 FUCKING MINUTES SINCE EVERY SHOW TAKES 5 FOR RECAP AND INTRO!

THE SHOW IS FUCKING SHIT user! ITS FUCKING SHIT!

>Cromartie High School
huehuehue

Its short asf... but i gotta say it.
>Pupa
It fuckin kicks

Maybe I am a jackass but I don't see how something that is 700+ episodes can have any real substance.

A little but it's going vs One Piece. You could put any anime up there and it's better then "singing pirates who want to make children happy". And yes Boco no Pico is better then One Piece

Hey man that shits abstract. I dont think these low frequency minds can fully appreciate its perfection.

I second this. But fuck the amount of fillers though.

> not very eventful
> hardly any dialogue
> that's just terrible
> mfw

I liked Akame but holy shit is it heavy handed.

Now theres a well put together anime!

I recently started watching Fairy Tail, but it's fucking shit. The worst thing is that when I start a series, I just HAVE to finish it. So now I'm stuck exposing myself to 300 episodes of cancer.

Kill la kill

Ahh good old obsessive tendencies, I am glad my distaste overrides my compulsions.

Anime is for fags. how about you watch something more grown up like the news

what story does op exactly have? the story is the hunt for the one piece. thats it. even bleach has more story...

I thought kill La kill was pretty entertaining.
Did anyone else get a parody vibe from it?

>I'm stuck exposing myself to 300 episodes of cancer.
I've thought the same when i started this monster girl harem anime, but it only has like 12 episodes.
300 episodes... THIS is dedication, or literal autism.

Sick bait bro.

I love one piece, I can suggest you JoJo it's one of the unique amazing anime series ever

Monster, Deathnote, Toradora, Mirai Nikki, Steins;Gate, JOJO's Bizzarre Adventure, Monogatari Series, Code Geass Lelouch of the rebellion, kill la kill, parasite, OPM, Phantom: Requiem of a phantom, Psycho Pass, Plastic Memories, Sakamoto designs ga?, Shiki, Shinsekai yori, space dandy, Terra Formats, Watamote, Zankou no terror, Aoi Bunganku series, Baka to test, Erased and many more.
Not including movies

>liking anime

>being above the age of 17

ITT: Edgy garbage.

And Fuck off, the news is cool.

Terra formars*
Sakamoto desu ga? *

Being on Sup Forums makes you a fag and a weeb already, don't get all high horsey on me.

this fucking reaction gold mine

Jesus, is this the guy who animated yugioh?
Such a similar style.

Every other serie is better than that. But even if this is bait, who cares: Cowboy Bebop all the way.

Pupa the animation is absolute trash. The manga is some top notch shit right there, though

now we're talking anons, stop posting that weeaboo garbage and watch some good shit like this.

D. Gray man was pretty cool, I enjoyed it thoroughly And read the manga when it finished, which I couldn't bring myself to do after about 360 episodes if One Piece. The underwater ark killed it for me, boring uneventful garbage

That is not a series

As good as this is, it is not an anime.