Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
How in the fuck do you start a conversation on this shitty app? I've got like less than 10% responds from my matches. I always start trying to act like a normal person with something like Hi, where are you from? Am i suppouse to say something witty or what to have better chances? I think I might be pretty boring and don't really enjoy talking to the people so it's pretty hard to me. I'm not autistic, I think I can fit in every situation but I just don't enjoy talking to the strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump, I want some fucking response

"wanna see my dick?"

That's a pretty decent ice breaker I think, might be useful.

Look at what tinder is. Its an all you can eat buffet of cock for these whores. Don't fucking play their game.

And it works IRL too

you can't do much tbh.
if the girls want to talk to you, they will.
else they'll ignore you, girls get matches at 80% of their swipes so they have a long list of dudes all texting 'hi how are you doing' .Only if you stand out and the chick digs you ,she will reply back.

This, so much fucking this.

Guys on dating sites and apps don't get this.

You need to stand out.

Understand her Inbox is stuffed full.

You're just background noise, make yourself stand out. Show you read the profile, something.

The real problem is, when they don't give you anything so that you can stand out.

I have only one photo and no description besides 420, that might be problem. But why these fucking cunts are swiping me right if they aren't intrested in me?

Be out of the ordinary. Everyone starts with "Hi how are you" or some stuff. Be clever, be creative.

>"Hi iz gurl I like thing"
"Damn I like that thing too but that other related thing is much better"

Stuff like that.
I had a pretty neat conversation about Zelda that way, she likes OoC and I prefer Majoras. Kicked it off in a similar way. Read their descriptions, try to get a conversation going from there.

Lots of Bots

>eyy gurl u wan som fuk?

The real problem is that most of descriptions are empty.

see
a gril once told me that the secret to that shitty app is to stand out.
be original and interesting, fill out your 'about you' with something interesting thatll make cunts want to keep reading and looking in ur profile

just tell them "Hi are you God?" works everytime for me, they answer out of curiosity to see what kind of autistic fuck you are, but then you can act normal

For keks.

If I could master that last part.

Instead I just mention hobies and shit I'm into, possible interesting things about me.

How is that funny?

Alright, thanks for advices, I get it, I need to have an intresting profile, but how?

I'm studing some IT shit, smoke a lot of weed, fuck with underground rap shit only few people know of, watch football, workout, play vidyas and watch TV series. How could anyone bitch be intrested in aboves? I'm into femdom as well but I doubt it's good idea to claim that in about me field.

You have to understand that most females there are just fishing for attention by you showing interest in them. Don't worry about the low reply rate.

Theres your problem. Why do you think girls should be interested in you? You're typical as fuck. Stop smoking weed, its for losers and it kills your motivation. Stop watching fooseball its fucking boring. Its the equivalent of women watching soap operas. Stop watching TV, that shit just melts your brain and wastes your time. Play less vidya. Go get some exciting hobbies. Be better.

OP you're clearly an insecure pissmop uglyass motherfucker super duper faggot so it's pretty normal you can't do shit, is very likely that your only matches are with hoes uglier than you

So you mean - stopd doing things u like and start enjoying shit you hate? Fuck you then, I would rather be alone doing what I like, than changing myself and not enjoying things I do just to get laid. And I don't watch TV at all, plus football is my passion since I used to practice it for years and I'm still playing it when I have occasion. I hate travelling, I hate fucking normies getting drunk etc. What do you mean as intresting hobby?

▲ ▲

Fuck you man, I'm pretty sure I'm not fucking ugly. I could post my pics but I don't like the idea of fucking faggot like you jerking off to it.

I found that a great way is to crack a joke to make them laugh.

Which is easier said than done because most of these stupid bitches dont add shit to their profile for you to work with.

And like the other anons say, these cunts have hundreds of dicks going after them. Im not a bad looking dude and I dress sharp but compared to most of these other guys? Cant compete

The only thing I do better than most of these niggers is make bitches laugh. That only goes so far though.

Tinder is also kind of shit. Ive been using PoF and have had more luck TALKING to bitches. No fucking yet.

Im thinking of closing my shit out for awhile so I can workout and better myself so I can confidently throw up more stuff.

But honestly I just wish there was a site with women that are nymphos.

Cause at least that way I have a good and faster shot of fucking someone.

I JUST WANT TO DRAIN MY BALLS. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND EVEN AN AVERAGE LOOKING CLAM?

Also, does anyone know of other places to go to for hooking up?

if all you have on your profile is 420 then all you have to do is ask if she wants to blaze

Well, that's a really good advice, never thought of it, thanks.

I'm working out and I'm in pretty good shape, I wouldn't post a pic of my body though. It's kinda vain and pathetic imo, plus a lot of bitches out there has in about me field stuff like "if u have pic of ur chest there, u should kill yourself" so I don't think it's such a great idea.

i just deleted this app. Its full of bots . If you live in a small town dont bother with it.

You sound like a fucking loser.

Why do you think so?

Start dating guys instead you faggot.

If you look good enough you can become the one playing hard

I just deleted this app the other day - worthless.

Rule #1: be attractive
Rule #2: don't be unattractive

Have fun m9

Try this terrible advice, OP

>underground rap shit only few people know of
I'm sure your superiority complex is a huge turn on. At least with mine I think I'm smarter than people, not have better knowledge of crappy niggers going nowhere in life.

Puts a picture of a loser up. Lol

Sick burn

Problem starts to have continue conversation and not being autistic, this line is cringy as fuck.
Actually, I'm smarter than most of the people. Didn't mention that, but the IT stuff I'm studing was the hardest to recruit on my university, and it's one of the best university in the country, so I think so. I'm redpilled as fuck but I think all of that makes me unsocial even more.

>I'm smarter than most of the people
>one of the best university in the country
They have high standards from what I can see
>spoiler alert: the country is Uganda

Why is it not funny?

Tinder isn't serious business user. Most females just use it to laugh at the losers and see what hotties they get matched with. They have no intention of actually going on a date from it, or fucking. Unless of course you are in the 1% of super chads, in which case they will drop their panties.

Don't take tinder too seriously, it's all about looks anyway. That's the whole point of it, you get judged by that one photo. No one gives a shit about your profile, unless you are Brad Pitt looks.

> hate normies
> is an absolute weedsmoking, vidyaplaying, no-redeeming-features having faggot

You belong to /r9k

Literally just say this for the lulz. Post screens.
>Hi, where are you from? Am i suppouse to say something witty or what to have better chances? I think I might be pretty boring and don't really enjoy talking to the people so it's pretty hard to me. I'm not autistic, I think I can fit in every situation but I just don't enjoy talking to the strangers.

Guaranteed 0 replies, kek

No, it's country on 14 place in world's education ranking (higher than amerifags).

I had a date from tinder this month, so it's not that uncommon.

What are those redeeming features that I should have? I like illegal activities, passed the exams for some fuckers this summer, they paid around average monthly salary for that, so I feel kinda cool about myself sometimes.

Kek'd. I've even started the chat already with saying "am I suppouse to say smth witty or what" before but didn't work out at all.

Be yourself user, dont listen to idiots around here.

A lot of them have 0 intention of talking to you anyway.

Some girls only swipe to see who swipes back, and some are trying to gauge who what their 'level' is and will be trying to upgrade.

Don't take that personally as some girls don't even check it that often.

If you ask a simple question with a one word answer forget it...

Hello how is you day
Good.. You?
Yeah good......end

Pick a random topic, say a random thing, ask her something about a picture. Just don't be autistic about it
I got my best response by putting something funny in the bio section.. One was a TV quote from a show. They didn't know where it was from but was different enough from everything else it got then talking

And if you can't hold a convo just drop it an move on. Shows it won't work well in real life either

Stop worrying fam

Good luck

Im not saying do shit you hate to impress girls, thats cringy af. I mean find some things you like that are more interesting. Push yourself outside your comfort zone a bit. Go do some extreme sports or learn a skill to do as a hobby and be creative. Youre wasting your life being lame. Its sad for you and women dont respect it. Challenge yourself you degenerate

> thinks ''am I suppouse to say smth witty or what'' is going to get him attention

KEK, get a load of this autist.
You sound like one of the most generic human beings one can get out of a random character generator simulation

> i can't do shit
> i'm not interested in shit
> i'm not entertaining
> why do girls avoid me ?

top jej, user, top jej

Have a few hoties matched.

Chose a name and an opening line and I'll deliver

Knock knock joke or refugee rape statistics. Redpill them on Islam. Don't even wait for a reply. Just spam them and enlighten them.

well post the name list then, faggot

Screens hot actually attached this time

Few more

Avril might be a boy. Ask how they feel about the gender spectrum and slob his knob

Alright, do Samantha

lets see her bio for the opening line:

doing it just for lulz u fuck, hoping for some girl to have sense of humor is that hard to understand?
Give me some example. For me growing weed outdoor where it's highly illegal was pretty interesting and challenging, but it's not the first thing you want to talk about to a girl. I kinda feel like I'm wasting my life, but I should get a decent job with high salary in a few years and I hope from then my life will get better. I've already started gaining my work experience and at least I'm career-orientated and I work out so I don;t feel my life is that much of a waste.

Why is there a Tom on there. Are you a faggot

Show chat history so we know type of convo you've been having for pointers

I had to do this with my m8 and he resisted and didn't want me to see... Wah wah... What he was saying was okay he just wrote it in a spazzy way

i've got a topless pic and like 100 matches.. ur over thinking it

>fucking Tom
u gay mate?

Alright here we go. Looking through her pics super needy girl from middle to high school, got super hot in college. Seems to have low confidence and little dating exp as she falls for "fuck boys"

well he nailed the insecure part.

>are you pregnant?
No
>want to be?

That line was, is and will never be funny you autistic fuck. How spastic are you? They must have accepted you in IT just cause they needed retard quotas filled, s m h

Everything you've listed so far as something you consider interesting was moronic. Literally no one would give a fuck about you growing a plant

> lel i grow weed yea
> oh that's cool
> plus i do it illegally
> cool
> cool

great convo

alright, are you trying to fuck or to troll, so we know what opening lines to go for ?

just don't post a bathroom selfie. shirtless photos in places without a floating turd in the background actually work. The only thing better than posting with your shirt off, is a pic with a cute animal though. I know it's not tinder, but it's still a shallow hook up dating site.

theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d

Decent, but I like

>A: Do you like rape games?
>B: no
>A: That's the spirit!

like this

>im not autistic

Anything; it's linked to a fake Facebook account through a proxy email so I'm safe. Do whatever I'll deliver

I gotcha fam

Tell her you are impressed by her ability to play the violin, but you are wondering if she can also play a mean rusty trombone too

Topfuckingkek

Yea, I swing both ways

Doesn't work, i ask them about what they've written on their profile and dont get a response.

Pic related, this is what girls want on tinder.

Do this one user, it's hilarious

send a gif, works 80%-90% if the time for me

Didn't say I was talking about my plants. You can easily criticize me and u feel so much better, say then why do you think u r so fucking awesome and what awesome things you do so I could learn something from such a cool guy as you.

This worked for me

ita is the faggot in the red shirt ay

> implying i'd like to teach austic fucks wisdom

tend for yourself, i'm good

I'm impressed user. What's the plan...?

man my fucking bio just says 'lets get fucked up and stay in bed forever' most girls love it and want to do exactly that, works like a charm...i'm in berlin btw and drugs are really accepted here so yeah that might be a plus

no school tomorrow ay kiddo?

if i ever met you in person, i would beat the living shit out of you, faggot.

Well by the same token, how many fat girls do you swipe right with? Or butterfaces?

It goes both ways man, just girls have the luxury of being more picky.

It was fail-proof either way, but I don't think she got it, kek.

Regardless, you can say that like any instruments she'll need to practice for hours to master it but you are willing to be a good teacher if she's up for it

Funny but there aren't any chicks with profiles like this where I live. Either blank or just a basic introduction. Her profile screams insecurity ffs, too easy.

Nah its the Asian chick. She doesn't play ball

Technically, I do have a lecture i'm supposed to lead. I know it's chicken tendies and a wank day for you though

Duh, point is, how is a man supposed to get ahead when not even given a chance/match?

Nigga, just roll with my advice as you do so far and you'll get them to play ball, fuck is you doing letting a female lead the show when she knows she's there to get the dicking

Sent, awaiting response.

As stated by other anons she seems easy, if I get lucky (whichll be next weekend) I'll put up a new thread

Yeah, it's easy to say that you fucking faggot but I could clearly make fun with everything you come up with the same way as you do about my hobby's, so just fuck off. I think every subject could be unintresting, it's about how you develop it in conversation. It's not like I couldn't have a decent conversation at all, as I mentioned before I had a date this month after texting with that girl for a while. It's about ratio of replies to matches, and some anons explained it to me in some way.

Try a harder girl, no profile info. Post results

no probs, just make sure you give it to her long dick style on my behalf.

This user's date says is 155mils away and i'm literally getting him responses right fucking now. You sound like you need to sit down and shut the fuck up

ezpz

Meet hanah only info is her locations

Tits or gtfo.

I wouldn't touch that bitch with a stick so it's not really impressive. And the dick jokes are your pick up line? Really?

charge your phone goddamnint

also, that bitch is clearly not there for a fuck, just to see how many orbiters she'll have. Doesn't matter cause you are just trolling anyway.

Go for: How about you ditch that trident and I poke you with something else instead?

That's a dude, dude. Notice how the trident is hiding "her" neck? Look at them shoulders. Probably a former peewee linebacker.