old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gYPZsjzZOE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Greece
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Y_vzIETJA
youtube.com/watch?v=KmJQ9lmAnck
youtube.com/watch?v=IqXtxkQNLJY
youtube.com/watch?v=FbPG8WmeSCY
upi.com/Defense-News/2017/02/08/Greece-military-plans-modernization-of-its-F-16-fleet-Report/8111486569651/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why aren't the Bulgarian nationalists
organized like Golden Dawn?

Golden Dawn is the only party that copies the exact ceremonies of the Nazi party.

Here's a video:youtube.com/watch?v=2gYPZsjzZOE

I laugh at the youtube videos about Balkan special forces. I am sure they are shitty as fuck. Whilst I believe that the Russians are also shitty af, the Americans could take over the whole region in maybe 2 weeks.

Also look at this croatian mig, this is what I mean, its all about the show off, everything is just to pose, but it has no actual power behind.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Greece

And?

Because nazis are shit.

Gotta love Greek translations.

>Whilst I believe that the Russians are also shitty af,

>Greek nationalists are neo-Nazis
>Greeks don't find this weird

jesus this is depressing to read. these men pretty much consciously comitted suicide when they went up in those planes, even if they did survive in the end.

fuck these worthless commie armies. those pilots never stood a fighting chance . why wouldn't the officers behind these units care about having their units in fighting shape? why didn't they get executed in the aftermath of this "war"?

someone definitely fucked up and if that army ever wants to improve, that someone needs to suffer the consequences.

thank god they are not as autistic

You're looking at it the wrong way
Wanting for you country what Hitler wanted for Germany is the best thing there is.
Also when we fought the Germans we were fascists
look up Metaxas

>jesus this is depressing to read. these men pretty much consciously comitted suicide when they went up in those planes, even if they did survive in the end.
Same.
>why wouldn't the officers behind these units care about having their units in fighting shape?
Sanctions and corruption would be my first guess.
Nothing unique. For example the Russian officers sold their weapons to the Chechens during the first war there.

how big is golden dawn anyways? do they have realistic chances of getting into government

Though its also the pilots responsibility to regularly check on the plane, the mechanics check only the basics. Probably most of these pilots didnt fly since years because of petrol shortage/cost

post the hrisi avgi song

they are still growing
the 2nd place is their goal atm
Syriza(Current government) is free falling
ND(center right with ex fascists) will be the next government

youtube.com/watch?v=f9Y_vzIETJA
this one?

no offence but i'd like them to win so they start shit with turkey. would be jolly fun to watch you guys slaughter each other for islands and what not

I don't even know why we have an Air Force. We basically have 3 funtional MiGs that are outdated anyway, the other 9 are scrap metal. We're just throwing away money by even bothering to keep them in flying condition and training pilots. The government keeps talking about buying some F16s or Gripens like there's even any purpose to that. If someone with a legit army invades us, a couple of planes won't do shit.

No, not this one, the melody was different.

youtube.com/watch?v=KmJQ9lmAnck

Imagine a Turkey under fully Ottoman Erdogan or otherwise the MHP, against Golden Dawn Greece.

Would be nice, there hasn't been a war in Europe for too long. I don't count Ukraine because there are no proofs.

>implying they wouldn't pussy out and leech for money if they ever won

You need money to wage war.

we just spent 7 billion for new planes m8
also dont forget about the kurds
they will help us
youtube.com/watch?v=IqXtxkQNLJY

my dreams exactly
eh ultranationalists dont need much to start a war

You can do a lot of damage with barely any money

look at ISIS

what kind of planes did you buy? f16s?

youtube.com/watch?v=FbPG8WmeSCY

This. I also see no sense in it.
Either one does it right and has a strong army or at least one which can defend the country over a solid period of time, or it has none - why waste money at all if it has no real effect.

Nigger where did you get these 7bn from, fuck you

Weren't you in austerity or something
I read yesterday Tsippy is preparing a new pension cut too, how did he spend 7 billion or he simply doesn't give a shit?

some kind of stealth fighter jets not sure

we can literally steamroll you within days kek

lad, you can't be serious my man

please elect the most nationalist party out there and start another war so we can shrink you once again lol

we didnt pay 7 billion cash
just 475 per year
Greece also sells military equipment we produce guns ammo etc
and yea new pension cuts coming

whenever i hear some retard using the word marxism my blood boils

Golden Dawn wants to (re)conquer:
>Greek territory into southern Albania (Northern Epirus)
>the Republic of Macedonia
>southern Bulgaria
>Istanbul and western Anatolia

I can envision the Third Balkan War to be like the Second Balkan War, with Greece in Bulgaria's position.

Of course it won't happen but it would be hilarious.

475 million**

>so we can shrink you once again
you wouldn't do shit even if we annex macedonia once again
you are pussies

>southern Bulgaria

Let the roaches come, we'll beat them like we always do.

f35

you need to step it up my dude, turks soon will get f35s and apparently are developing their "own" jet

This kinda confuses me. Aren't they trying to squeeze Tsipras balls for every penny? Aren't they saying anything about the military spending?

100% srs

Our army is twice yours, dont play with fire kid

this one, malakamalaka

can you even afford those lol

please provide links

T*rks are a bunch of apes with absolutely no military training or discipline. They'll get destroyed in 2 weeks at maximum against any nation with decent military.

>turkish jet

they won't even be able to fly lmao

Such spending is fine because it lands in the pockets of the overlords

I guess that's true.

they talk about military spending all the time
but remember that Syriza is in coalition with a far right party , Independent Greeks.
And their leader is the minister of National Defense
and he can bring down the government if they touch the army

upi.com/Defense-News/2017/02/08/Greece-military-plans-modernization-of-its-F-16-fleet-Report/8111486569651/

dont underestimate roaches dudes, they have been in nato pretty much since the beginning and have lots of money to spend on shiny new toys

Oh well that explains it then.

They don't have shit, their economy is in deep shit. Wtf are you talking about?

Hey I just stumbled on this thread and remembered one thing

Back when I was in high school, our janitor was from Bosnia. Big guy, bald, kind of scary looking.
Anyways, back in his office, he had a picture of him in some balkan city posing with an ak47 and a beard. Do you think he was some kind of war criminal?

also, since I'm still here: why do every jugoslavian person I've met IRL hate albanians with a passion? what did they ever do to the juggs

it just says that you guys are planning to buy and haven't bought anything as of yet. unless i am blind ofc

the order has been made dude

Shut up toni

China has introduced new restrictions in the far western region of Xinjiang in what it describes as a campaign against Islamist extremism.

CHINA BASED AS FUCK

They showed in Syria that they are pretty incapable.

Their entire army has been BTFO by Erdoape.

At one point in time they had a strong army, sure. Not anymore. Still stronger than their neighbors of course.

Wtf are you doing here? Go to the Yugoslavia thread and ask your question there, Sven.

>making the denbts even bigger by paying for army
>meanwhile if you were to go to real war you'd lose all tourism income that makes up 80% of your economy while your debt is 175% of your gdp

they have shit tons of personnel and pretty modern equipment i have no idea why you underestimate them so much. if a war was to break out here in the balkans who would stop them?

ZITO ZITO TO HRISI AVGI

He probably killed Serbs, so he's definitely not a war criminal. More like a war hero.

>if a war was to break out here in the balkans who would stop them?
Orban's fence

War will never break out because of the US and the EU. If they go against even one nation, they'll get BTFO back to Persia. And I guarantee you a Balkan alliance alone can rape them pretty easily. They are all military personnel and nothing else. Their campaign in Syria is an absolute disaster.

The only thing they have against us is numbers.

who cares
live your life to the fullest
also pic related
more ships :D

fsa niggers did most of the fighting in syria

I dont understand why jets are even needed when you can literally shoot rockets from ships hitting targets 500km away.

do we have any of those

we got more ships too
the thing is that our new f35s will not be detected by their radar

The key to contain Turkey is to ally Iranians and Russians. No wonder Golden Dawn wants both.

Historically speaking a strong Iran always was a pain the literal ass for Turkey

what's the difference between balkan and yugoslavia anyways

is bulgaria part of either? you go back, Bogdan

>when you can literally shoot rockets from ships hitting targets 500km away
rockets from ships can be blown in air
jets are more manageable

>Bogdan

That's not even a popular name in here. Nice try though, Svenny boy.

strong iran also means strong pain in the ass for the usa tho
thank god we were never yugo niggers

>thank god we were never yugo niggers
Rude?

Balkan peninsula is named after Balkan mountains which are mainly in Bulgaria, Sven.

Golden Dawn has relations with Hamas, Ba'ath Party and some Russian nationalist party

At the ThessalonikiExpo they were sitting with Gazprom representatives

>USA

For Israel you mean? The USA is too far away. Sadly the Jewish lobby in America is strong as fuck. Now with trump jews are more powerful than ever. So yeah Israel's interest will be placed ahead of america's own by america.

jokes on you Sven is really not that common here either ;_;

what's a common bulgarian name anyways? Igor?
what the fuck kinda country is bulgaria, what do you do over there. Is it like Romania?

>thank god we were never yugo niggers
you were todor's niggers

jews sure but its never too far for the usa bro

So they are likeable, but corrupt?

Todor's granddaughter a qt

Ivan, Alekxander, Georgi (George)

>hamas
literal islamists
>ba ath
corrupt as fuck
nice allies lol

if they were corrupt everyone would've known by now , because everyone is fighting them

Those sound very russian. I'm too tiered/drunk to read on wikipedia. Give me a quick rundown on Bulgaria please, is it like Ukraine in the sense that they have a lot of culture/language from Russia?

For the longest time i didnt know the difference between hungary and bulgaria desu

they have really good relations with Le Pens father too
Also CasaPound is like their Brother Party

We made Russia, you dumb snow nigger. Everything they have comes from us.

Anyone who approaches Russia is tainted. M ONEY. CASH.

>Give me a quick rundown on Bulgaria please

Gommunism and authoritarianism comes from the Mongols.

Turkey is so fucking unstable brehs. Imagine how easy it would be to Iraq-ify it. They have all the ingredient. They have a big, violent Kurdish minority. They have other subversive elements like Alevis. They have big, porous borders with Iran, Iraq and Syria. They are surrounded by nations that hate them. Just check it

>Armenia
Fucking hates them.
>Azerbaijan
Likes them but utterly useless and unreliable because of ties to Russia and inept military.
>Bulgaria
Hates them. Kind of.
>Georgia
Dislikes them probably, also useless
>Greece
Hates
>Iran
Geopolitical foe since the 1500s
>Iraq and Syria
Iranian puppets

It's like a powderkeg waiting to blow. But I don't want to see it happen. It's just too much. If Turkey also goes, the Middle-East will be a fucking hellhole. It already is, but even worse.

Still, enemies of Turkey could probably bring it down fairly easily.

Should just say that it is the best country that has ever existed/simple. No need to post all that shit.