Is Russia over? The Russian interference with US election seems like it's coming true...

Is Russia over? The Russian interference with US election seems like it's coming true. If that happens Trump is gonna get impeached and the world will turn against Russia. I pray for the qt slavs there, hope they find refuge in Australia.

Are you missing a refugees, Bruce?

Russia has been over since 1992

Since 1917

>the world will turn against Russia.

Russia doesnt need to worry about this happening because it happened a long time ago

best girl

>the world will turn against Russia
What did he mean by this?

No Chang,
Russia's only just getting started

CЛABA PУCИ!

Since 1380

This time we will destroy Ruska.

0,0000002 rubles have been transfered to your account

Most of the Western world dislikes your country because of the Soviet Union. Hillary Clinton proposed aggressive policies against you and received a lot of support. If your government influenced the US election, it will be very bad for you.

>it will be very bad for you
It has been bad for the average Russian for years if not decades already. They are used to it.

Better mow his backyard, LOL.

+0.015 Shareblue bull semen has been deposited into your anus Hans

>Hillary Clinton proposed aggressive policies
Do you watch RT or any other gommie stuff?

Actually Russians are so used to be confronted by western world that it became a comfort zone for them and changing it would be stressful

Yes. But that doesn't mean much. Throughout her career she's been tough on Russia and her presidency would have continued that.

>inb4 300 replies of "everybody I dislike is a Russian hacker"

15 rubles.

>I put my head into brainwashing machine often
>But that doesn't mean much
LOL

Most funny thing is what RT watching idiots being brainwashed by totally incompetent and inefficient propagandists (mostly relatives of some official kingpins).

People see things they want to believe in.

>Throughout her career she's been tough on Russia
Cool story, but when Russian Pig behaves, nobody cares about Russia. ESPECIALLY American politico. ESPECIALLY of Democratic Party.

nothing new

>brainwashed
It does a lot of stories on Russia which is a country I'm interested in. What else should I read? I watch CCTV when I'm interested in China for the same reasons.

Yes Russia is treated harshly. But it's not a mystery as to why. Most of the world is still afraid of your country.

LOL, such a cool stories on MUH WORLD SUPPERPOWER beaten by bad bad rusophobic Dem.

>What else should I read?
No pretending please. Consuming all that glamour is your choice.

Have you ever actually watched RT? It has problems, but it's not that bad.

>No pretending please.
Cool man. Bitch about propaganda and then do nothing to solve it.

how old is that girl by the way?

Old enough

>Retarded, autistic, semi-political rambling ultimately about wanting to bang some foreign chicks

Typical australian on Sup Forums

dont post my gf

world needs Russia for without Russia who will unite us in peace? Russia literally has brought peace to most of Europe.

Somebody needs to bare burden of being the villain always. If russia is destroyed world gets destroyed.