Quick question, Do you like being a Man? or not really?

Quick question, Do you like being a Man? or not really?

No particular reason for asking, just wondering.

No guy likes being a guy that's why we oppress women

Really? what sucks about being a guy? please don't leave team Male. they might be an extinct gender one day.

Has a few small benefits. Mostly sucks ass. Women have no idea. If gender roles were reveresed, society would come to a screeching halt in about a week. Feminism is absolutely retarded in western civ.

I guess as a guy you have it harder in the western World and still we are getting shit for beeing male, but straight yes i enjoy beeing a guy. Wouldn't trade it in, i mean look at most women... Yes sure its probably nice beeing female from time to time, but they are weird as fuck tbh. If I would be upset over stupid shit as much as most of my female friends and my gf, i would fucking kill myself. They are emotional so unstable, fuckt that i rather stay male.

not really, i don't think i'm trans but i'm pretty effeminate and i'm pretty unhappy with how masculine my body is and how people will judge me or think i'm weird if i dress or act too girly

Being a man is fucking awesome

I don't really follow? You don't like being a man buy you aren't trans? you really can't fall in the middle because that wouldn't make much sense..? I'm guessing you're gay and rather look more efeminite but you'd prefer to stay male?

The only reason is because most females could not handle the pressure that comes with being a male.

There's a reason why men get paid more than women... it's because of their action in crisis.

it's not that i don't like being a man, i just don't like the things that come with it. i'm pretty indifferent to being either gender

lmao lets use some tumblr vocabulary right quick lmao. if it weren't for the benefits of being male in this patriarchal society id probably be genderless.

granted, women have their own privileges but its the privilege of the underdog. men still run shit.

so to answer ur question, im glad i was born with a dick. if i wasnt that would kinda be ok too. rather be dickborn tho and most of the cultural and social aspects of masculinity only matter to me to the extend that i fit in.

I have no real opinion on it, but i'd say those extra muscles and not having to deal with periods and pregnancies is a good thing, so i'd say i'm fine.

The only thing that came from Femenist mouth that I can agree with is equality, even though their view of equality is distorted. But I believe Women should be able to get drafted, or expect to get punched after she slaps some guy.

Women have no consequences when it comes to their actions and that actually triggers me. lol

i hate being human

humans are weak and easily manipulated wish i was some kind of powerful being

true but imagine shaving every fucking day and the soul crushing feeling of everyday the humiliating feeling that comes from the rejection when asking a girl out her pointing and laughing with her firends the other asshole men who are out there who want to destroy you life is hard being a man

hell if you work you will know as a man ask for help no one helps there is always that cunt that makes up lies about you but if you were a woman and ask for help every dick head there would jump to help

>do you like being a man?

It has it's ups and downs. In some sense I feel like I understand the world more than if I was a women, and I tend to get left alone more which seems nice. I also have the natural physical advatage, which makes manual labour easier to do.

On the other hand, I think having the options of a women would be nice, and the fact that I could shrink responsibility would be cool too. But then I probably won't be left alone as often, so idk.

I'm fine with being a dude I guess

Out of the two? Lol

This why I hate white knights, and to be honest I'm more willing to help out a guy rather then a woman. Even though I'd help a women aswell, but not because the fact she's a Woman.

not really, I don't want to be a woman though

Being a man is exponentially better and if you don't think so then cut your dick off faggots.

I wouldn't say like, but i'm perfectly fine with it. Both sides have pros and cons and i think hypothetical female-me would be fine with being female.

Its not terribly fun, the only upside I have is that I know that I am a physically capable human being.

Otherwise the constant discrimination, higher expectations, social status quo, and constant competition sucks.

the bodily things that come with being male? also
>i like being a man but i don't like it

>There's a reason why men get paid more than women
>the pay gap doesn't exist it's a feminist lie!
>except for when it's convenient for me

Standing up to piss, don't have to give birth or have periods. Yeah pretty amazing being a bloke.

Probably would've been happy with it back when masculinity was worth something. Fucking gender equality and all that bullshit.

Men suck. Every time I've been forced to associate with men they've been thoughtless hypercompetitive knuckledraggers.

Women are far superior. They're actually willing to listen to reason and critique instead of just always assuming that they're right. They always treated me with respect when other men would treat me like a burden. Is that sexist? Yes. but it's been my life experience.

If I could go back and make it so I was born female you bet I'd do it.

not if I have to be a metrosexual like faggot in OPs pic

This thread is full of faggot
It is awesome to be a man
Even if it has some bad sides nothing can dismiss the joy of being a man, feeling manly, feeling your body strong, hang out with other men like we were bothers and do the world.
Women will never understand

brothers

There are bitches and there are fags, i don't think it's fixed to the gender either. Just surround yourself with good people you can count on and avoid the malicious ones and you'll probably have a nice and fulfilling life.

I love being male. I'd only switch if you paid me a shit load of money.

You're in luck you little bitch. Society is so far fucked, that you could get up right now and pretend you're a girl and everyone would have to believe you. No hop to it and stop disgracing men.

I'd honestly much rather be a girl. Just look good and become a model.

his face is hot as fuck, you faggot. you most certainly look much worse.
you shouldn't compare your autistic self to pretty woman to show that being a woman is better. compare yourself to ugly women who never get asked out and have crippling social anxiety so the comparison actually means anything.

Agreed.

>Society is so far fucked

Society has improved so much from when I was a kid. It's amazing. I love watching hyper masculine retards get triggered over women having better lives than they used to.

I'd rather be a girl most of the time, but sometimes it's nice(/convenient) being a guy.

You're a massive faggot
You're the archetype of the guy no men want to hang out with because you suck hard so you hang out with female but they only listen to your problem because they're girl being nice to people listening they're problem just to pass time.
The day you will have a real struggle you'll have no one to back your ass because these women won't.

It was a dig at the acceptance of the mentally ill e.g. trannies. You seem like a pretty rusted on feminazi.

> thinking trannies are mentally ill instead of the superior gender-transcending master race

It's a mixed bag.
There are a few things I like about women, and I try to co-opt them into myself.

I hate having to shave I guess, and I really don't like being hairy at all. Luckily I'm light haired though for me, I do my face everyday and my arm pits every few days and chest and such.

Fucking love being a man, society is 100% engineered to suit me and provide me with opportunities. Seriously, if you're a man who failed at life you failed in spite of immensely overwhelming support, it's easy mode for life.

I like being a man. Wish I was gay though. The biggest frustration in my life is sex and the difference between the two sexes.

Yes

Sometimes I think about how women have it easy, but then I remember they have to suck dick in return so I'm pretty OK about it

how old are you? you'll get hairier and hairier over time. shaving might not do much anymore at one point.

dont you belong on r9k faggot. get ur beta self outta my board with that retarded comment.

Fuck yes I love being a man! Of course it has its downsides too but that's just how it is. A lot of women lead pretty pathetic existences if you ask me.

being a man is better. i don't have to conform to anything because of mental hangups and adolescent brainwashing.

you know women do all this shit like they're programmed to do it: wear heels, wear a dress, put on make up, shave your vagina and arm hair. they just do it, they don't have to, think about it.

if you were a woman you'd be bogged down doing all this pointless shit for the sole purpose of not feeling insecure and then you get rewarded for playing into your insecurities, it's fucked up.

This is a prime example of how a majority of men live now. It's sad to see them go like this. Well, might as well cut your dick off user you won't be needing it anymore.

Being a woman:
>Constant threat of rape and/or violence
>More intelligent than men but regarded as less so
>Constant pressure to present well to men, knowledge that if you slip up you'll be met with violence
>Judged more harshly than men regarding anything
>Get paid less for the same work
>Society does not protect or support you, you live life alone

Being a man:
>Instant respect regardless of what you do or are
>No threat of rape or violence
>Get paid extraordinarily much for any job, boy's network
>Get away with almost all crimes
>Never judged by your looks
>All media is made for you.

Being a man is breddy gud, we don't deserve that shit though, we are the worst people.

Be a Man, Have to work for everything.
Be a Woman, Become crazy famous, have your own T.V show, your own fucking video game because you had sex with a famous nigger.

It's nice but I wouldn't mind having been born a woman, but I love not having to deal with birth and cattiness among women

Men have to work for exactly nothing, society hands men absolutely everything. If you wanna be a billionaire all you need to do is learn how to throw a ball good, come on.

Hahaha top k3k men are at no risk of rape haha wow learn to Google you fucking leftist sjw hahahah

Theres only one things.
Women dont have any issues getting sex, they just sit and wait for a guy to call.
Unless theyre very obese and disgusting.
Still, theres always one disgustin no-self steem sob who fucks obese disgusting girls.

so yeah, we as men have to do all the job to get the puss.

Everyone wants to be a man, we see Freud's theories actualizing everywhere. The other day a woman friend told me a clit is basically an undeveloped penis
> mmkay

If you're a man and you get 'raped' it's your own damn fault. You're born on a physical level playing field with other men and always stronger than women.

If you get raped you simply lost, accept it, there is no unfair advantage as there is when men rape women.

But there are only 2, and you just got baited

>not able getting pussy because of being a huge faggot
>muh womanz who get all the sex
stop being a piece of shit, you're dad is ashamed of you

>More intelligent than men but regarded as less so
That's bullcrap. It entirely depends on the field they're specialized in. You don't see a lot of women in tech for example.

>Get away with almost all crimes
In which third world country do you live exactly? If not, teach me the secret.

>Never judged by your looks
Yes, you do. A lot less than women but still.

>we don't deserve that shit though, we are the worst people.
What we deserve is entirely up to us. It's such a dumb concept to give any meaning to.

>you're dad is ashamed
what

it is

I was 4 when I was raped, for 3 years

>be 28 single man
>no woman pays attention to me
>work my ass off because its all i got
>bought a house, paid truck off, and have a retirement account
>still alone though
>mfw

And you let it happen. No sympathy for men who get raped regardless of age.

You don't see women in tech because any STEM workplace is a fucking rape den if you're a woman, it's like walking into bear territory dressed like Gaga.

As for the crimes, apparently in the US you can violently rape a passed out girl and shove fucking pinecones in her cunt and get off with probation.

Really, men have it easy.

Amen Sup Forumsrotha

women
>become less valued by society over time
>peak anywhere from 16-24

men
>become more valued by society over time
>peak any time you decide to put the work in and grow

I'll take being a dude any day, you can literally bypass most of the "problems" of being a man by putting off marriage until your mid-30's.

The way I see life:

If you are a man, you get to fuck.
If you are a woman, you get fucked.

Being a man is awesome

pretty much this, stem fags are literally too autistic to bear.

I don't like being a person at all.

Dude I love being a man. I love being the dominate sex and I love that all good musicians and comedians and todays greatest thinkers are all men.

How's that autism treating you?
Don't worry user, you're not a person to me.

I work at an agricultural research center and about half of who I work with are women. And the men aren't dicks to them either.

Not him, and I've never been raped, but you should probably kill yourself tbh.

Not autism, just depression.

Who in this shithole shouldn't?

what makes you think getting fucked doesn't feel awesome?

it depends on what you want out of life i think.

if you want nothing but sex and debauchery, being a woman is better.

if you want constructive pursuits and are looking for respect, being a man is better.

>You don't see women in tech because any STEM workplace is a fucking rape den if you're a woman, it's like walking into bear territory dressed like Gaga.

That's only true for the women who are actually interested in any STEM-field in the first place of which there are only very few.
I live in a country where those "rape dens" are not a thing and I can assure you that you don't see many women working in those fields here either.

Being a woman would be awesome IF I was attractive and straight. I'd just latch on to a successful man and just live the good life while jacking off all day every day and never working.

But women are something to protect. If we brougt them into real society they couldnt under stand and they would break

For actual good sex that might be true, but it's more about what this means for you in your everyday life.

The man uses. The woman is being used.

You don't want to be an object in life.

If you'd be a woman even for ten minutes you'd fucking kill yourself. Men don't understand suffering, no man has ever really suffered.

The amount of stress and fear that comes with being a woman living in a world artificially designed to be as hostile as humanly fucking possible to you for no good reason is worse than anything you can imagine.

Sucks for them lol. I have a female friend who's pretty much into the same things that I am and she's even funny. Doesn't give me the impression of endless suffering haha.

But to be fair women like her are a rarity

Oh, I love being a man. An idea of drilling a woman once she becomes my wife, not having periods, being able to take no care in hygiene for more than 2 days without anyone noticing, getting all the honors from being a war veteran, being stronger than women, being able to discretly self pleasure anywhere, being able to model my own beard, going to crusades.... How much more do I have to say?

All you have to do is fucking be pretty. Then you can marry a rich man and once you have kids that moneys all yours. If youre hot, you dont ever have to work.

Same goes for men you goblin. Good looking people have it good regardless.

>no man has ever really suffered

k lol

Sounds like you're just a huge fucking pussy, get over yourself, only cause you gotta douse yourself in medication to avoid grabbing a pistol and shooting yourself in the head doesn't mean every woman is like that, most women I meet are confident and brave, sure cat calling and rape are things you can be mindful of but being afraid of the entire world? you sound like some neet brat who's never left her house, either that or a muslim woman surrounded by sharia law loving assholes.

I see women screaming drunk at 3 a.m. on my streets without a care in the world and likewise no one really caring about them, seriously go out more if at all, and stop reading buzzfeed.

Well attractive men don't really marry rich women and have them pay their bills afaik, they mostly just have easier access to pussy.

But you are right that attractive people have it easier in general.