Why most americans or brits doesn't have the bidet?

Why most americans or brits doesn't have the bidet?
Seriously, what's wrong with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lvWJUIX2H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont need it, I have toilet paper

Americans do not have bidet because they shower every day or every other day unlike europeans who only shower once every 2 weeks.

Educate me, how do you use it? Do you take dump then stand up and then go sit on the bidet and then reach around and turn the knob? And then what scrub away with your bare hand to get all the seeds out from McDonald's sesame seed bun burger?

Do you face the knob when sitting

Why would you use a bidet, and then wipe your ass with a community towel?

putting things in your ass is gay

smearing your own shit all over your asshole is disgusting.

Britbong here, I lived in spain for a while and when I was single would always use the bidet, females would complain that I had no toilet roll when they came round, I prefer bidet's, plus in hot climates you can use them to cool off dem sweaty balls.

we should, it's proven to be cleaner but culture wise many are too far gone and think it's odd. I'd prefer one of the Asian ones where your toilet fires water back up your aresole, don't see the point in having to change seats.

American here

1. take shit
2. wipe. 3 times is usually fine up to this point
3. baby wipes. at least 2 just to be sure. also, women always dig the baby wipes.

there, asshole clean. easy
also bidets are available and I do see them in houses here. so yeah.

America doesn't have them because I'd put toilet paper businesses in the dump IF they weren't costly and no one is willing to risk bankruptcy hoping they every American would get one when they're more likely to stick to what they know and save their money. Simple really.

well you can set the tap running before you sit down, at the end of the day toilet roll you are smearing your own shit all over your ass its pretty disgusting it never gets clean.

Unless your one of these people that take a shower after every shit.

so how do you use it ?

>take shit
>move to bidet wash ass?

Because we shower more often than Europeans, and we don't need another fixture of that size.

this
I clean my butt in the shower, sir.

Hell. If I need to wash after a dump, I wet my tp with ghe sink next to my toilet.

And yet, oddly, Americans are completely bereft of high culture.

showering too much is bad tho
you can look that up

mental image of this guy figuring out how to use a bday.

'using bdays are for fags'

Englishman here, I have a bidet. Never use it though, as it's coming apart from the flooring and leaks everywhere.

Sounds like a retards excuse not to shower.

Is that what your mommy told you? You the typical uneducated murrican. It's murrican lifestyle to talk about shit you dont know. It what makes everyone think that you are stupid. In Germany we say to people like you sth like "if you have no idea what you talk about then shut the fuck up"

I am a normal homo sapiens, I also don't use bidet. Toilet paper suffices. For extra clean ass I use one of these moist baby wipes

They always blame the niggers but 90% of whites are rednecks and fat obese trash

Toilet paper actually does work...like, if you wipe for a while, there is no shit left to wipe.

baby wipes will clog the sewage system.

>)
yes because if we cant see something it means it doesnt exists right?

thats how I know my kitchen is clean because I cant see the bacilliform bacteria lurking around on the surfaces anymore.

>this

and the people who don't realise that toilet paper isn't impervious to shit and don't wash their hands after wiping

Only if you have shitty European plumbing!!!

Bidets are for washing vaginas after sex.
I don't have a vagina

So you take a shower every time you go for a shit? Or do you let the shit build up until you take a shower and scrape off this shit onion ring that formed around your anus through out the day?

Well how many world wars has Germany won? That's what I thought.

All these people bitching about tp not cleaning....wtf is water without soap gonna do other than make your dirty ass wet?

There must be something I'm missing because all the explanations of a bidet say it just sprays water on your ass? Do you use soap or anything in addition or just water? Because I can't see how water alone is more sanitary than wiping. I wouldn't be against one that sprays my ass but I would still use sanitary wipes.

You don't flush them fuckface.

You should shower 2 times a day brah u must be gross.once in morning once after work.

I work in an office environment and generally do not sweat. Also I am not obese.

This thread full of obvious trolls.

Wiping ass with hand means shit goes under your nails. Even after using soap and washing your hands if you sniff your hand it will still smell like shit. Toilet paper is sanitary. You wipe till there no brown anymore and shower everyday ensuring you clean your asshole in shower.

This is like the argument circumcision is cleaner. Lol. Only if you a dirty cunt that don't shower.

Look, let's just all agree we are better then those gross middle eastern people who use their bare hands to wipe. Not racist, but that shit is gross.

lol, russia was in berlin an entire month before the allied forces, oh and whilst we are on the subject murica got their asses handed to them by a bunch of barley armed yellow people living underground.

Why dont you go have yourself a nice hot cup of fuck off you dumb dumb motherfucker.

Do you people not fold your toilet paper? Christ no wonder you get shit everywhere you use thin as fuck paper, just wipe with half a tissue why don't you?

What? No they dont.

yea dewd your really missing something, let me try and explain this in a way that a dumb americunt could understand.

Say you have 200 ml of coffee (I refuse to work in your archaic empirical units that my country invented and moved onto sensible units when empirical became obsolete).

we have 200 ml of coffee, we then add this to a container of volume 5000ml (5L) that contains 1000ml of water.

The coffee becomes diluted to a strength of 1/6th its original strength.

Add a further 1000ml and it becomes diluted to 1/11th its original strength.

My god I completely understand how trump is the president there.

>smearing shit across your asshole is gross
It's fucking better than smearing shit all across your asshole and ass cheeks when you stand up to walk to the bidet

If you shit on the ground, do you truly believe you'd be able to clean it up 100% using dry paper?

Then explain further maybe?

>calls me americunt
>says dewd
Not sure where all the sudden butthurt is coming from, but chill. Shit is not coffee, and all you've done is further my point. I get it, the shit gets diluted, yadda yadda but it's still there, not completely gone like all you bidetfags are claiming, so again how is it more sanitary than wiping?

If you wipe properly there's no reason for it. Also baby wipes.

This

>what is moist tp?

This guy knows how to take a shit

Triggered stinky German. Please go shower, Klaus.

Italian here: we use toilet paper AND bidet. In this order.

Good!!!!

Ok so toilet paper does the same thing you fucking retard. Are you making a shit soup or trying to clean your ass? Stupid eurotrash...

This is the real question here

No but it would do a better job than spraying the shit with a water hose. The level of intelligence exhibited by Europeans in this thread is dangerously low.

my fucking god....

*facepalms*

dude - german dialect used in 1800's amongst young men to mean 'fool'.

diluting != smearing the same consistency of shit all over your anus.

Man, really my schooling was some retarded archaic shit that didnt change since the 60's here. How the fuck are you THIS stupid,

When I do the dishes I wash in soapy water and rinse.

I dont use tissues because it has a limited surface area in which to pickup matter, or 'clean'.

rinsing under water not only provides soluability but allows the dirty object to some into contact with more surface area removing matter whilst simultaneously making the organic matter soluable.

Guys I really cant expand further on this.

Idiot.

Yes, they do.

So you scrape off the shit with your hands like a monkey? And you think that's somehow more civilized or sophisticated? Jeeeez...

Frenchfag here
i don't have a bidet , all the people i know don't have one, it's kind of a fat people who can't wipe its ass alone thing here.

Nigger detected

Sponge on a stick. Milk instead of water.

This. Every other routine equals shit on your ass

lol, im with this guy.

how the actual fuck is this considered more sanitary?

Haha no, you know nothing of language and must among the largest and filthiest of trolls still in his parents basement. And it's becoming quite apparent that your schooling is some archaic shit since your posts are becoming increasingly incoherent. You further my point even more by talking about soapy water to wash dishes with as opposed to plain water sprayed on your ass. Also, if you do dishes properly you scrub them, or wipe them, like you should do with your ass rather than just spray water on them and call it a day. My god, if this is gow you treat you own ass I can only imagine how disgusting you are.

Don't ever shake hands with a left-handed sand nigger. The left hand is reserved for wiping, and they don't have toilet paper

butthurt

lel, nice comeback americunts, what I expect from socially and intellectually lesser evolved individuals, yet you probably still wear fedora's and have superior views even though you cant grasp such a simple concept.

I wash my ass in the sink. America for the win!

the illusion abit of permeable tissue is more civilised that actual washing. Next time I have a shower ill just use a ton of tissue instead lol

Well they haven't lost to Vietnamese farmers

1/10 user, how many fedoras do you own?

i don't like liquid shit on my ballsack.

Dirty European monkey, please go wash your hands 1,000 times, and while you're at it take a shower as well. I can smell you through this thread.

/thread

Coming from an Island of people with horrible teeth and foul hygiene (I had an english lad for a roommate in college and he bathed only if he really had two, at least once every 3 days). Quite rich.

We are dirty and we love it

Typical European, you don't even know how a shower works, do you?

Do you know what a bidet is?, if yes, you are doing it very wrongly

None, but nice try

youtube.com/watch?v=9lvWJUIX2H8
Personal video tutorial on how to use a bidet

plot twist- america is made up of europeans because you massacred the people that were originally there...I think this is probably the most uninformed, uneducated thread ive been on ina while here

wtf has that got to do with anything?. It's 2017 ffs, get over shit that happened fucking years ago....move on.

yawn

You don't use soap in the bidet and you're literally touching shit with your bare hands. To be so delusional to think this is somehow more sanitary requires a level of mental gymnastics I've never seen before.

That doesn't even make sense. Americans are not Europeans, they are Americans.

Regardless of that, Europe (non-American immigrant) is responsible for far more colonization and genocide of native peoples than those that immigrated to America.

Typical European education, read a book Mohamed.

so you avoid touching shit with your hands by using toilet paper, and then you touch shit with your hands.

wut

fuck you retard

So you admit wiping still leaves shit on your ass

>reddit spacing
fuck off you absolute retard

the assumption and narrowmindedness that 1 person speaks for an entire culture of people.

also this,

Man I applaud the retardation of you rednecks, I bet you all still believe you won the 'nam war cos you saw it in every movie you made aboutit.

Im glad you think this way because every other country on the planet abhors you, and provided you still believe that we are all unevolved (psstt hahaha we seeded your civilisation) it maintains that most of you stay the fuck out.

>best cultures
>hottest womens
>best food
>best languages, we all speak multiple languages because we arent completely fucking retarded as to speak 1 shit language badly.

There are plenty of studies to prove children that grow up bilingual have higher cognitive function.

america 0 - 1 europe.

You bitches were too terrified to even get involved in WW2 until after pearl harbour.

>russia won the war, you are horrifically misinformed by your movies that you cant seem to discern from reality.

Most Americans claim they are not American, they are all fucking Irish or Italian. How the fuck can you be Irish or Italian if you are born in fuckin Boston, Such a proud bunch of people.

I'm not going to pretend that my asshole is immaculate post-shit. I'm not around a lot of eurotrash, so I'm not anticipating getting rimmed at a moments notice.

I shower regularly so none of this is an issue.

butthurt bitch, the truth hurts nigger

You have to use toilet paper, not a towel

you sound the most butthurt out of anyone in this thread

bitch ive been here since 2003, I only know reddit as a phenomenon of cancer such as yourself migrating to my Sup Forums

>yet he spaces his posts like a redditard

go hang yourself

How would you know about redditard spacing if you never go there yourself? Gigafaggot

just enjoying wailing on some dumb muricans, fucking hilarious seeing how determined you all are in your ignorance.

Fuck you you fucking nigger faggot cunt.

>being this mad that you lost the bidet argument kek