Ask a shy girl who's done everything (including anal) APART from vaginal sex anything

ask a shy girl who's done everything (including anal) APART from vaginal sex anything

Where do you most like to get cumshot

Ever been eiffel towered?

>Where do you most like to get cumshot

it varies really, but I like the warmness on my asshole so it drips down a lot, or on my face (apart from when it gets in your eyes)

>Ever been eiffel towered?

not too sure what that is, so I'd guess not

just searched it: no, i haven't - only been with one guy at a time unfortunately :(

Do you genuinely whore yourself out or just do it with people you have interest in?

Pic related?
How old are you and did u have male and female partners?

>Do you genuinely whore yourself out or just do it with people you have interest in?

to be honest, it depends. most of the time it's people I have interest in, but I also have a high sex drive so if I'm feeling it, i'll do it haha

>Pic related?
yup
>How old are you and did u have male and female partners?
just turned 18, never had a female partner

post butthole

Post more pics?

Do you got snapchat?

>everything (including anal) APART from vaginal sex

So in other words, blowjobs and anal.
So in other words, nothing really new or interesting.

Why no vag sex? Can we see more pics?

I'm fucking disapointed Sup Forums. I guess I'll have to be the one..
TITS og GTFO fucker, you know the rules.

Would you do anal again? I want to try it but my GF is scared

Keep doing anal your butt is made for it

Do you consider yourself a virgin?

can you genuinely have an orgasm just by getting fucked in the ass?

>post butthole
sorry for the underwear marks

Could we stay friends to help me get my friend back? I'm scared and worried.

>bye~

>Post more pics?

Nice trips.

Would put my dick in/10

Who needs pussy when you can fuck such a cute butthole.

This. We are being trolled again.

are you catholic?

>Why no vag sex?
in all honesty, I'm scared lol
i'm pretty small so i just think the pain might be too much, not sure tho

and in case you're like "why'd you do anal then" it's because I said "just the tip" and we all know how that works out...

ffs Sup Forums, you retarded fuckshits. TITS with timestamp or GTFO

This.

Well nice butt then :)
Any deeper reasons why you did not have vaginal sex yet?

Do you show us your boobs? How big they are?

>Would you do anal again?
it does hurt if you get the wrong angle - for me, i like to start off lying on my left side since I find it goes easier in like that (AND LOTS OF LUBE, DON'T FORGET THAT!) but you need to let her guide you if you end up doing it, because before my ex tried to push in too quick and it hit the wall or some shit and it hurts like fuck and put me off doing it for a while

>Do you consider yourself a virgin?
I do, since in my opinion virginity is whether you've had a penis inside your vagina or not

>can you genuinely have an orgasm just by getting fucked in the ass?
i've never had it before since the only lube i've used is shit so we need to either finish quick or keep taking it out, lubing up again and going in. but i've felt close to orgasm before since when he went really fast a few times it felt reallllly good

>are you catholic?
no, I'm not religious

What are your thoughts on prostitution?

Fake until I see a timestamp.

>Any deeper reasons why you did not have vaginal sex yet?
no deeper than fear, in all honesty

Post your ass in something tight

>uses shit as lube

Ew, that's nasty.

>What are your thoughts on prostitution?
the majority of prostitutes wouldn't do it if they weren't desperate or forced: i think it's not the prostitute in the wrong, it's the buyer or the person who is their pimp, or both.

Was your daddy tender on you the first time he did your anus?

>Fake until I see a timestamp.
timestamp coming up

What's wrong with the client?

>>uses shit as lube

nooo that's not what i meant - i mean that the lube I used wasn't good, that kind of shit, not literal shit xDD

Yeah, I was thinking about daddy too.

STILL NO TIMESTAMP! Deliver or GTFO

Timestamp please. Make this real.

Interesting girl your are. Not scared of having anal but scared of having vaginal.
Never heard of that.
How old were you when your first anal happened?

Please bitch, i worked in a social center with hookers and they all love the money, the main reason they do it is because they are young and stupid (as yourself) and the idea of getting paid 500 dollars a day blows their minds. They do it for the easy money, and being "exploited" is just a myth the most part of the time. Sure there's human trafficking, but that's not the average professionnal whore

No timestamp? Is b really this retarded?

timestamp here :)
sorry if it's not very clear

Oh, that's better. You know, since actual shit comes from that hole, it wouldn't have surprised me. Goooood girl.

Tits?

.How old were you when your first anal happened?
I was 14 - it wasn't supposed to really happen, but it did and I know what to expect from it, I guess that why I can do it

Nice, I would fuck that juicy ass with that timestamp on.

Better do a close one then cunt

you must be fun at parties

Do you like the taste of semen?

Ud want to suck me dick if you ever saw me

depends what ones I guess, I mean a lot of them are exploited but sure, of course there'll be ones in it for the money, as there is in every career

That's utterly unreadable. Fake.

Show bellybutton

OP in pic?

it varies - some is nicer than others. i find generally that the longer they've held it in the more it tastes chemically, but the fresher it is it's a bit nicer

Would you ever sleep with a guy that fucked a prostitute?

>OP in pic?
yes

Until you post a timestamp that's actually fucking decent quality, I'm gonna say you're a faggot that likes to pretend he's a girl on the internet.

im not the femanon faggot

>Would you ever sleep with a guy that fucked a prostitute?
probably not, don't know where they've been - if i did, i'd have em checked out first... i don't wanna get dirty in that way!

>thread

When did you realize you wanted to do a market study on the preferences of your future clients?

You would go gay for me fuck face

/thread*
Im not gonna call you out for being a dumb nigger, cos i support.

He is

haven't you got enough attention you brown anus bitch? go pink that shit up!

How about inside your mouth

tits + timestamp

1 When was the first time you got sexual with anybody?
2. Incest?

how do i get girl as not very talkative person?

another one coming, don't worry

is this fucking reddit

easy, learn how to fucking talk! your mommy isn't gonna guide your dick into a cunt

Can you describe how it happened?

>how do i get girl as not very talkative person?
try talk to her online - a lot of the time, being face to face is pretty scary so behind a screen you can have a convo, disappear when you want etc while still getting to know them

Just end ur life pls

i know how to, i dont like it though

online, irl doesnt matter

Why do I believe the same cuck is making and answering the questions?

Man the harpoons!!!

like, i was in his bed with him and we were lying down watching a movie and he was rubbing his crotch on my ass so we both were turned on, and then he started rubbing the head on my asshole and i put some spit there and he asked if he could put it in and i said just the head, so he started pushing the head in a bit and it hurt, but he just moved it in and out gently and slowly, and eventually more and more pushed in and he gave a bit of a stronger push and like half went in; it hurt a bit but we kept going and eventually it felt really good and he fucked me for a little like that then came inside me haha

also, here's another timestamp

You haven't had vaginal sex because you're a trap who gets fucked in the butt. This is retarded. Tits with timestamp or gtfo.

>be girl
>type in 'ask a shy girl who's done everything (including anal) APART from vaginal sex anything'
>be real
>not be fake

>shy
that's part of the joke right?

It's 2017

kik?

23/04/16 ... nice timestamp. It's 2017.

well, just try make as much conversation as you can i guess, don't let it die out, message her first, even do the double message if you have to to keep the conversation going, but if she seems like she's not interested don't be pushy or she'll think you're clingy

everyone just ignoring the 2016 timestamp?

you fucking retard it says /b

be a good girl and show us more of your butthole