Hello i mam 19 years old young man from germany and want to make it in music buissiness...

Hello i mam 19 years old young man from germany and want to make it in music buissiness. I relased a song callde track 01 and i want u guys to tell me if im good or not. haters get out! I have tryed postign in 2 other boards and i had no ansers so pls respond.

youtube.com/watch?v=LkGR85LmY8Q&t=8s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUUZKjdg2GU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=CyjEBdS0XT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude your amazing

honestly, not bad.

i mean if there was actually music there instead of random sounds in a random order with a beat in the background

> i want u guys to tell me if im good or not. haters get out!
>asking for opinion but doesnt want bad reviews

shut up u stupid nigger

are you fucking 12? if you honest reviews ateast stop samefagging

Sounds good... What genre? Sounds like minimal. Grüßle..

if you want honest reviews at least stop samefagging*
sorry butchered that sentence

shut up his music is good

The only thing you're going to make is the trip to the judge to state your bankruptcy.

>undercover op damage control

To be honest, it really is a meh, you're just repeating the rhythm over and over again.

you should already know everything you need to fix with that track

stop memeing us OP and put in some effort

if anyone is wondering i made other beats for college i never uploade them onlin so here.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUUZKjdg2GU&feature=youtu.be

This is what autism sounds like

i almost developed brain cancer listening to this shit

a french exshange student maed this in 30 minutes at our college and he impressed everione. i am so mad my music is better pls send him all the hate

youtube.com/watch?v=CyjEBdS0XT4

Study in another country. Make some shitty 30sec beats like the attention seeking whore you are
>profit

OP , we both know that you music is not well developed. We both know that there is know magic niche market where you will be praised. And you know, OP, that you will not come far if you do not put some effort into your things. Now go to bed david

>released
On youtube

my naem is not david an my music good

Okay, the autism is too strong in this one.
Die in a housefire.
I am outta here.