PARAGUAY!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?! ARE YOU OK?????

PARAGUAY!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?! ARE YOU OK?????

Other urls found in this thread:

infobae.com/america/america-latina/2017/03/31/graves-incidentes-en-paraguay-manifestantes-irrumpen-en-el-congreso/
lanacion.com.ar/2002498-manifestantes-irrumpen-en-el-congreso-de-paraguay-e-incendian-el-edificio
abc.com.py/nacionales/militares-estan-en-alerta-1578352.html
abc.com.py/nacionales/francotiradores-en-el-congreso-1578287.html
aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/paraguay-protests-congress-secret-vote-170331235842421.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3cseJ9ggYcI
youtube.com/watch?v=QSuT-9kbh1M
g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/ministerio-publico-da-colombia-diz-que-propina-da-odebrecht-teria-financiado-reeleicao-de-presidente-santos.ghtml
youtube.com/watch?v=IsIPLXKROxk
youtube.com/watch?v=rR30WiID6SY
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiranicidio
brasil247.com/pt/247/mundo/288140/Revolução-no-Paraguai-povo-invade-e-incendeia-o-Congresso.htm
dparaguay.com/2017/03/disparan-en-la-cara-al-diputado-edgar.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just for taco speakers

infobae.com/america/america-latina/2017/03/31/graves-incidentes-en-paraguay-manifestantes-irrumpen-en-el-congreso/

any paraguayan online?

Care to explain?

What happened

Coup

lanacion.com.ar/2002498-manifestantes-irrumpen-en-el-congreso-de-paraguay-e-incendian-el-edificio
>coup d'état in Venezuela
>Paraguayans burn down their Congress
They are doing what Venezuelans should have done.

CREO que el presidente de paraguay busca la releccion lo cual va en contra de la constitucion y el congreso acaba de aprobarlo... asi que estan literalmente, quemaron el congreso! vino la policia a caballo, camiones esos que tiran agua, bombas de gas... se re vino

So two coup d'états in what, two days? I understand Trump now.

like the good ol' times!

Wow, those Paraguayans really know how to not put up with bullshit. Sounds scary though.

Trying to steal the dictatorship spotlight from Venezuela

what venezuelans can't did in 10 years, paraguayans did in... 1hs? LMAO

quick rundown?
I hope paraguayanon stays safe, he is a pretty cool guy

>I hope paraguayanon stays safe, he is a pretty cool guy
this, he's a good person

They even deployed the army in the streets, this happened on thursday... Argrntine journals were talking about Messi.

what? but... muh TN and muh cronica is ever with the pple

abc.com.py/nacionales/militares-estan-en-alerta-1578352.html

abc.com.py/nacionales/francotiradores-en-el-congreso-1578287.html

snipers? tanks? dude... what the fuck... esto ya va en serio loco, ojala no mueran muchos civiles

There is a law project for reelection that was rejected las year and can't be treated again right now, but hey passed it.
Now the bill goes to the representatives chamber, which rumors say is going to session tonight, pressured by the president.

25 people organized an undercover session to accept a law project that was already rejected, violating our constitution to make our current president reelect.

yes! paraguayanon is safe!

That was before the riot. Now the session is posponed. Basically they shat on us and our constitution

Paraguay is now a gommie dictatorship too?

Dudo mucho que se use la fuerza para reprimir, menos la militar, metería en graves problemas al Gobierno.

La situación en Py está mucho más calmada que en Venezuela, sinceramente no creo que nadie muera.

Macri and Temer are the only beacons of light left...

Another country destroying itself?

>Macri
Isn't he a Thatcherite cuck?

Let us buy fighters bong

What's the worst that could happen?

Oh great more Paraguayans will come here on top of more Venezuelans
More fucking mestizos that's just what we needed

FINALLY: news in english
aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/paraguay-protests-congress-secret-vote-170331235842421.html
here, now read and fuck off

Thanks, mr presidente, I hope you get relected

my pleasure in helping

Is paraguay's president buin wing or left buin?

What's going on?

Stay safe

Congress approved a law so that the president could get reelected, and some guys got triggered and burnt the congress. Paraguayans are hardcore.

CIVIL WAR

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3cseJ9ggYcI

IT'S HAPPENING

PARAGUAYAN CONGRESS ON FIRE

VENEZUELA BECOMES A DICTATORSHIP

IT'S HAPPENING

H A P P E N I N G

O HEXA É REALIDADE

>Venezuela going to hell
>now Paraguay

FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU TWO, HANDLE YOUR SHITNESS. I SWEAR THE FUCKING GOD IF I GET SENT THERE I'LL SHOOT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU NIGGERS.

Time to bring some democracy to paraguay.
TRIPLE ALLIANCE I'M CALLING YOU ALL.
THE TIME HAS COME ONCE AGAIN

pls no we are drowning in protesters we are gonna need out troops home very soon

Talking about democracy, didn't the guy that pushed the Impeachemnt went to jail for like 15 years?

What a time to be alive.

Paraguay pls. You already had a legislative coup before and things have been looking up ever since Brazil decided to invest millions into new Maquila facilities.

Who is next? Bolivia? Ecuador?

What is so cool about him?

Economic prosperity from Brazilian money basically.

Probably Mexico. AMLO.

Or even Spain.

AMLO is a pretty cool dude, until you realize he had some connection with the mayor who killed all those students from the Escuela Normal.

kek, thats not paraguayanon.

But if that so, it seems paraguayans don't like prosperity.

AMLO is a literal gommie retard

Bolivia, Ecuador is too irrelevant.

nothing specific but he's always given me plenty of (You)s
seems like a nice lad

I'M FUCKING SCARY.

GOMMIES EVERYWHERE.

I mean, I've read some stuff about Paraguay's recent economic growth. The caveat is that it's low pay and companies pay next to nothing in taxes. I mean, it's the same sort of shit that happens in much of Central America today. Low skill factory work that's probably pretty shitty, even if it pays a bit more.

Argentina probably, if Kirchnerists get in power again they will never let it go and its inevitable for them to get in power since brown people breed like rats

AMLO is your run of the mill 21st century Latin American populist. Not a gommie but a pink shade of leftism.

You know who.

>mfw João Dória just got officialy nominated to presidecy
>mfw Bolsonaro x Dória on 2nd turn
>mfw we are oficially free from all the commie shitness regarless the winner
>mfw Military expenditures will skyrocket now

go back to the coal mines

THIS.

Nice

So what if the president becomes available for re-election? If nobody votes for him, nothing spectacular will happen.
Why is this a reason to burn the congress building / plan a coup?

>now Paraguay
They're actually bursting through the congress to prevent that from actually happening to them, but it's unclear. Regardless of motivation los Paraguashos are based anyway. At least they have the balls to actually do something that isn't merely bitch&moan.
youtube.com/watch?v=QSuT-9kbh1M

>didn't the guy that pushed the Impeachemnt went to jail for like 15 years?
He was backstabbed by his own gang and eventually sought revenge. By the way, your current president was funded by Partido dos Trabalhadores through Odebrecht using our tax money, in case you didn't know.
g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/ministerio-publico-da-colombia-diz-que-propina-da-odebrecht-teria-financiado-reeleicao-de-presidente-santos.ghtml

>By the way, your current president was funded by Partido dos Trabalhadores through Odebrecht

Oh we know that. But are you sure Partido dos trabalhadores was behind it, or Odebrecht just wanted another president for them to sell roads?

There's still a risk of civil war and i don't wanna fucking die because of some retarded politicians of some neighboring country.

because:

nah there isnt

He is a fucking cunt, I hope he dies burn to death by a mob.

too bad resolution to make it into my new wallpaper.

sorry our internet is shit
all medias use low res to show their content

>tfw the people actually take control against corrupt political institutions.

Those genes they inherited truly toughened them up. :^)

So let me get this straight; there was a vote on the re-election last year, it got rejected. Now somehow the congress re-voted again despite it being illegal to vote and it passed. What the fuck?

How is an illegal vote legitimate for christ's sake? It goes against the constitution and shouldn't be possible to pass.

Jesus christ that's their congress? it looks like a school.

Will Latrine America ever going to be a nice, stable region to live in?

>mfw you really believe this

Lugo is a gommie, the ones who are burning down their congress are gommies.

They are destroying Paraguay

wow they actually burned it

But it did, hence this

So Venezuela = more than 10 years to become a gommie ditatorship

Paraguay in just one day?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

youtube.com/watch?v=IsIPLXKROxk

youtube.com/watch?v=rR30WiID6SY

lugo is pro-reelection though

no shit

Recordatorio de que el Tiranicidio es bueno y cristiano

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiranicidio

No shit. Foro de São Paulo news are portraiting as "revolution"

When gommies say it's a revolution, prepare your asses

brasil247.com/pt/247/mundo/288140/Revolução-no-Paraguai-povo-invade-e-incendeia-o-Congresso.htm

Holy fuck Paraguay is Africa tier

ah great, now they're vindicating this
motherfucking commies

I'm kinda proud of this, our protesters aren't pussies like everybody else in the continent.

so who are the commies the guys burning shit or the president

>haha we have our rats in a fancier building
El kurepa seniores

Man your government is corrupt as fuck. If he can 'pass' an illegal vote, he might as well stay president after his term too since your constitution doesn't matter.

>alphas
>lot of communists monkeying as usual
>implying commies aren't monkeys everywhere

deputy Edgar Acosta get shot in the face

dparaguay.com/2017/03/disparan-en-la-cara-al-diputado-edgar.html

Wtf I love PY now!

No shit, the vote was made by 25 senators on close doors of course they are corrupt

Our kids study for free in fancier buildings mate.
No wonder you all come here, Buenos Aires must feel like Paris in comparison with Asuncion

>I'm kinda proud of this
you're an imbecile like them, then
they burned the wrong building

>Man your government is corrupt as fuck
you tellin' me?

Say it was with a rubber bullet, still hell on earth but you make it sound worse

lmao this should happen more often