what did HE mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34279
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do not kill
>Drowns entire planet
I wonder

It's not up the ass you pleb.
There's a wall between them clearly visible in your google diagram.

>implying God is a man
>implying God exists

>Do not kill
>Do not steal
>Creates black people

This thread was just on Sup Forums and people shat in it there too

erm, men can literally cum handsfree from stroking the prostate/ getting rammed in the ass

to make shitting fun

Dear everyone about to post here: there is a Singaporean faggot constantly posting this in Sup Forums and he keeps getting rekt so he crawled over to Sup Forums, pasting what I said previously:

"same reason he put the best tasting food in the garden of Eden and made it off limits.

...temptation and to help us enforce restraint and resist evil temptations.

Stimulating the g-spot may feel good in the short term but not in the long term as you'll turn into a degenerate, same with casual constant masturbation"

Clearly His message is that should all finger ourselves

i didnt get rekt, butthurt christfags like you probably spam reported the thread

meanwhile religion is constantly shilled on /pol

its double standards

The problem is that Sup Forums agrees with him because /pol is fucking stupid and there is no god or anything wrong with being a fag fag.

God made man in his image so that explains the terrible design decisions, ludicrous arbitrary rules and general degeneracy.

prostate is not the male "G" spot you fucking cuck. you amputated dick skin is ORGAN. skin is A ORGAN. AND YOU CUT IT OFF YOU FUCKING HOMO. Ass "g" spot? gtfo you fucking slave goy nigger it is a GLAND not NERVE BUNDLE.

this is your brain on cuck slavery "Education"./

>god is omnipresent
>god is omnipotent

ergo god sees gay sex and does nothing about it

does he jack off on it?

>>god is omnipresent
>>god is omnipotent
Neither of these are things God ever claims

so god is not all powerful?

and he doesnt see everything?

why is he a god then? how would he know your sins?

nonexistent beings are incapable of claiming things

Stimulating the g spot has nothing to do with cuckoldry. it's a bit sad that you will probably never experience what a REAL orgasm is...

Lol you believe in god? Seriously? And you pray and everything? Do you wear your prayer-hat?

topkek

Gays were sent to fix overpopulation mate.

erm, men can literally come hands free, period. That aside, a finger in the prostate does feel nice

not quite - the ppurpose of homosexuality was to cope with the fact that the birth rate favours male over female, and reduces stress on the 'extra' male population as they do not need to compete for females as they have each other. no surprise rreally that the biological prevalence of excess males is about 5%, which is about the same as the rate of homosexuality.

> Anti prostate/ass play for years.
> QT GF talks me into it.
> GF hits it with finger during sex.
> Feels amazing
> After some self exploration I buy a prostate toy
> Over the space of a few months I use it a bit
> Harder than it looks
> One day hit that P spot
> Best feeling Ive ever had in my life
> Brain goes into shutdown; Simply does not work anymore
>Cum over and over for like 20 mins
> TFW cant walk
> TFW all i can do is lay there until my body decides to work again.

And that was how I stopped fapping. That shit just isn't the same anymore.

What toy do you use?
Been going at it for ages, but I don't find any toys 100% comfortable. I've actually gone back to using fingers because it feels better to me.

I went for a lelo hugo. Pricey but worth imo. Ive got to the point where I can put it in and orgasm within 10-15 mins If my heads in he right space.

i've seen vids of that

looks like the most intense shit ever, the guy just seizes up and writhes constantly in pleasure from the ass orgasm

Ye its shape is perfect. The tip is like an arrow pointing at the core of your prostate. Plus the motor is super high quality, powerful and has a good amount of verity in the vibration settings. Being able to give the controls to my GF is cool too.

how do you charge the thing? form pictures i dont see a hole for the charger. is the charge good?

It has a little ole that's covered by a rubber plug/flap. It's completely waterproof and the charge seems to last around 3 hours of use on full power.

lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34279

Check out the videos on that page. They should give you all the info you need,.

GOD is his Christian name, not his title.

You are the best dude i've seen all day

>GOD is his Christian name, not his title.

that is the most retarded fucking thing i have ever

Prostate is not a G-spot. Kindly kill yourself.

>Christian name
whats his surname then, is it the same as his son's?.

YHWH, El, and Asherah are their Caananite names.
The Jews were a splinter sect that claimed most of the deeds of these three gods were actually performed by YHWH, eventually (despite all three being mentioned in the Tanakh) the Jews and eventual offshoots refered to them as different names of the same dude.
It wasn't until the Prodestants that the names of the god got dropped in favor of refering to him as God (proper noun) or Allah.

Then again, belief doesn't need to respect history, so you can believe whatever you want.
Like how the Egyptians enslaved the Jews or the Alamo was a great Texan victory.