I don't get it

I don't get it

it kino

Hi there. Longtime lurker, first time poster.

Can I be real for a second?

This community is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people made an entire universe for you to explore. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? The game was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a game.

What it WAS going to be was an impossibly big universe filled with mysteries and weird shit. I just played it for 2 hours and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Is it buggy? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the inventory system imperfect and the multiplayer feature questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

How fucking entitled do you have to be to explore an infinite universe in a spaceship and then say "yeah but..."

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring games in recent memory.

Hello Games doesn't owe you the world. Yet they gave you 18 QUINTILLION of them.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.

I feel the same feels Travis does everyday, to the point where i think somethings wrong with me.

when i watched it i thought "well this isnt anything new"

0/10 nice try Snoresese

wrong thread buddy

Spend some more time on Sup Forums.

Quite plainly, it's a character study of a lonely man in stoical despair over the urban squalor that surrounds him, feeling completely helpless but still wanting to make a difference. You get it when you go through that same existential crisis that Travis goes through.

I saw it at a female friend's house when she tried to start up a movie night with some of our friends. She turned off the light and pressed play and I promptly fell asleep. When I woke up, one of our friends was getting a blowjob from her and everyone else had gone home and the movie was still going. I pretended to be asleep until she stopped sucking, so I heard the last half hour of the movie and it sucked.

He's gay

What's not to get?

Tits of gtfo

>my everyday life is Travis
>but I have chicken tendies to keep me sane

He shot himself with his fingers like YuYu Hakusho. What's not to get?

then tits or gtfo

Wrong board

That game seems like it will get old fast. Don't get me wrong, it's scope is more than impressive.

This is a great story

Tits or gtfo

Remake when?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Uber Driver

>social angst of the social network age

>change the racist business man spying on his coalburner wife to an Elliot Rodger esque man who is spying on his crush banging a nigger Chad

>change qt loli Jodie Foster to a 13 year old Stacy being pimped by a Mexican cartel

>change the political campaign beauty to a Stacy who makes all the nu male cucks orbit her

>show the inner isolation and wariness that is subconsciously rooted in 21st where the younger generation pretend to be so open yet secretly aknowledge the inherent differences of their racially diverse peers but make it subtle

Oscar winning script changes right here

These. I saw it from a Sup Forums recommendation thread. It was purely cathartic, at least the end and the robbery scene.
OP, Travis is basically you. Hope that helps.

What's not to get? It's a pretty straight forward film. The only thing remotely ambiguous about it is the ending, and that pretty much only shows how Travis as a character hasn't changed.

He was a real human bean

It's what drive would be like if it had a competent director

fucking shit movie, fucking stupid autist takes a qt to an adult cinema, REALLY? Wants to kill a senator but doesn't, then shoots a bunch of pimps and becomes a hero and is saved, what the fuck, I'm never watching a "classic" again they're all shit