twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>female """comedy"""

you know it's the only good movie this year

SON'S
GONNA
FREAK

Thank you, based jew overlords.

women are not funny.

Gf tried to drag me to this good thing I just banged her instead and went home afterwards

This

Why do you like to lie on the internet?

good thing i avoided my local cinema opening night. imagine all those single moms who did a "moms night out" and hired babysitters for their bratty kids then went out and got shitfaced at about 5pm before going to the first showing. fucking single moms

>fucking single moms

I'd like to be

women can be funny, but the "comedians" that are picked by executives to market the idea of female comedy to the mainstream are utterly terrible.

I'd rather see a bad dads movie
No black characters

looks like a fun dirty comedy

it helps that kristen bell is such a semen demon

>the two writers are male

you can't use this movie as a citation for your thesis, bud

Lol why would I lie

We ended up not going because it got too late since I kept stalling around her house since I didn't want to go. I planned on watching star trek but she wanted to watch this nonsense instead

how obese are both of you?

adam sandler did 2 already

underrated post

600lbs runs in the family

Is it kino?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ArpRKXml5Iw

stop

no

See these bad moms in OP's pic? They're gonna freak.

Two Jews.

There's no way that circumcision scene was written by someone who isn't a filthy Jew.

ugh....... fucknh KIKES.!!!!!!

modern jews dont do that. they invented the hipster movement

>heeeey middle aged people are cool too ;)
no, no you are not

nothing runs in ur family xDDD hahah

>ywn see a movie that meets this criteria ever again even I it'd be shit

Surely a bad dads movie would feature ONLY black characters?

kek

surprised there wasn't a bunch of autists raging about cut vs uncut in the comments

I dont get it, its like it was written by a cut dude lol

it's the jews

>it's a cutfag attacking naturalfags episode

Glad some rabbi didn't mutilate me

>So that's it, huh? We're some kind of bad moms?

Jesus Christ

>read from the newspaper that hobbies help your kid develop confidence and social skills
>enroll son in ballet class
>always mention it to his friends when they're over
This kid's got no chance

Anyone else only aware of this movie because of the youtube image?

RIP international market

It's classic sour grapes. They never had a say in their cock's fate so they have to deal with the cognitive dissonance somehow.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK HONKA HINKA

CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE GOY, IT WILL MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE BETTER

If you regret being a mom so much - just fucking quit. Leave the kid for adoption and go full degeneracy!

That movie was bretty funny desu

You got no business making me laugh like that, mister.

Did anybody actually see it? It was terrible but many people in the audience were laughing. Two scenes especially cringy. Single dad introduced as most desirable, fucks Mila. After they are done, asks if he can go down on her. Two friends try to get Mila back into circulation, go to bar, every single guy in the bar turns her down because if her irrelevant chatter. Can't believe dudes wrote this smegma

My girlfriend's girl friend wants me to take her to see this on Thursday. What am i in for, lads?

Sit in the back so she can give you head

>give my baby beers instead of breast milk

SOMEONE STOP US

Imagine being Mila Kunis and you're getting cast as a mom in some 2nd rate movie; it's all over.

The arc is almost complete
Actress > Mom > Witch

every time i hear about a new r-rated female comedy i just remember that one episode of Sunny where Dee does stand up and it's nothing but vagina jokes and loud random noises.

Wasn't she a witch in that Wizard of Oz movie?

>shook the baby

CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES' GONNA FREAK

Someone should call child services on these mothers

MOMS ARE SHIT, OFF THE MARKET SEXUALLY INERT WHAT GOOD ARE THEY GET OFF MY PLANET

THAT

This is 10/10 comedy at the other side of the Atlantic Ocean

haha! look at us breaking down gender norms by showing people women can be just as disgusting as men!
comedy! xd

It's annoying how there's a new generation of male writers who consider this the EZ guide to comedy. Write a bloke, cast a chick. Then we're all supposed to laugh and applaud because it's somehow a win for women's rights.

WIFE'S SON'S GONNA FREAK!

Kristen Bell is so weird looking.

>movie is called Bad Moms
>they support circumcision

Is the director trying to say that circumcision is actually a bad thing?

I was just thinking that this is a pretty huge career mistake.
I mean she's still young enough to pass for a few more years before media starts telling people 'she had a 30th birthday and that makes her unattractive now so start calling her fat'.
Jumping from a bunch of 'hot girlfriend' roles to 'suburban mom' is just going to change how she gets cast in future.
It's sad.

Not 'bloke' as in 'male' either. It's more like 'write a shitty Adam Sandler character, cast a woman'.

It's one of the things that frustrates me autistically about shit like this because I know for a FACT it's not that hard to write a good character, male or female, without laborious swearing and shit/piss/fart/queef/dick/vagina/anal/vomitting/whatever jokes.

Why can't they replicate GOOD characters, even if they're tropified out the ass?

WITHOUT having some huge 'DO YOU GET IT THIS CHARACTER IS A WOMAN' theme in literally everything?

God it's such vapid shit, every single time.

i want to stick it in kristen bell
anyone else

STRONK

(You)

THIS FLICK IS JUST CR4ZY

damn the middle one is hot

>foreskin shaming

gee I wonder who is behind this screenplay

Can we burn hollywood to the ground already? They are doing more harm than good with films like these. On screen stupidity is mind poison

this makes me support domeestic abuse

>run and scream
That's what you do when you find out your on a date with a single mom

fucking kikes

>because they know their dicks are fucked up
>Americans actually consider butchery to be non fucked up
Can't make this shit up

>go to wash my husband's stepson's clothes
>out of detergent
>just throw a bar of soap on at set the machine to hottest heat
>son hasnt stopped scratching for days

Is it good to masturbate to though, that is the question

Right here m8

How do women not recognize that they're being pandered to in the most dumbed down, insulting way?

>women
>having awareness

its the same for men with adam sandler movies

not (((propaganda))) at all

I wouldn't say that, 80% of people know that Adam Sandler is a joke. Also his movies at least have some sort of premise (bending time, videogames come to life, 50 first dates) whereas this is simply WE'RE WOMYN AND WE'RE BAD LOL

pure kikekino

serious question here, do most americans really think this way? never occurred to me that normal dicks are seen in such a negative way, especially since circumsision seemed to be a rather religious thing in my perception

(((jewish))) humor m8, only kikes care about circumcision.

Her career was a mistake, she isn't a convincing actress and she has never had a memorable role. She only ever had a career because she is one of the tribe.

I want to pound Jason Sudekis' smug face into a rock wall.

Is this the sequel to Ghostbusters?

She was good in that 70's show, she was very good at playing an unlikeable bitch
maybe she was just being herself

>the wholesome mom is the most degenerate one
Thanks, Jews.

yeah what the fuck is wrong with them

America disgusts me

Nah, most women don't think that way. It's just kikes pushing their shit.

kys rn

Would you fuck your mom ?

>kys
Get the fuck back to twitter you jew Amerifat cunt