Wwyd if you were at a urinal taking a piss and this guy walks up behind you, unzips...

wwyd if you were at a urinal taking a piss and this guy walks up behind you, unzips, and starts pissing against the backs of your legs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkFokzzVrCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell him to stop

cut off his gay hair

turn 360 degrees and piss on him

wonder if i had been teleported to the USA or some other third-world country.

who does that??

Probably zip up and punch him. He doesn't look like someone who could put up a fight

punch him, he'd probably beat me the fuck up but eh

holy lolamole

shoot him with my 9

youtube.com/watch?v=QkFokzzVrCc

Only thing to do really

Apologies

Jokes on you, I would only ever pee in the stall

Deck his ass in the jaw and run on his shit when he's down

>turn 360 degrees

Turn around, get on my knees and open mouth.

This is why i take classes on explosive diarrhea as a self defense for rape. Id let lose on that motherfucker all the glory of a wendy's baconator meal, two large chalupas, 4slices of peperoni pizza, and 50 chicken nuggets for 10$. God bless the motherfucking USA

Rotate my physical vessel and plop my penis into his penis hole by stretching his penis hole with my inner peace and transcendence I aqqured to the 15th realm of existence that one time i smoked 2 kilograms of DMT

You're forgetting that Wendy's chili lol

I'd beat the living shit out of him

Piss on his beard

>being this fucking new

Grab a handful of his fucking beard and yank hard enough to smash his hipster faggot head into the urinal. If he's unconscious we're swapping pants we look about the same size. I'm taking the fucker's wallet too

"What're you doing, man?" as I turn around like I have no idea what's going on and piss all over him.

this bitch looks threatening to you?