Who deserves to be blamed for what he became? His parents? The trolls? Or himself?

Who deserves to be blamed for what he became? His parents? The trolls? Or himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bXjnakAlF-s
youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo
youtube.com/watch?v=ig01O1Dz9yk
youtube.com/watch?v=lA84b9eCyZA&t=31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the competition.

The jews

It's a combination of factors. Namely, his refusal to seek help and the infamy he managed to garner online.

They should become a couple

I've never read a CWC wiki entry or watched any videos pertaining to him. I just have an overall idea of who Chris is. Where do I start?

this one looks better

If you have a lot of free time, you can watch the documentary

youtu.be/bXjnakAlF-s

>and I just won

who is the hambeast on the left?

just watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo

>1 hour
>a lot of time

lol wagie good goi

Jessi Slaughter, you know, the girl that done goofed

how old is she now?

Old enough to show her tits

You know, Chris just recently sold that red and blue striped shirt he used to always wear for $25.000

In whale years like 40

His parents mostly as he could have had a normal life if they actually raised him and got him the hep he needed.

And he finally shipped the totem to the guy that bought it.

He still hasn't gotten the money and probably won't because it was probably a ween.

Himself

I dont really see anything wrong with Chris other than all that stupid tranny stuff i mean come on if he wasnt a tranny he would be quite normal people really exaggerate his life and doings

Before becoming a tranny he fucking drank his own semen with fanta

>he would be quite normal
Drinking your cum mixed with fanta because you think its recycling is not normal.

name checks out.

its not that bad dude certainly not normal but oh well im pretty sure there is a lot of people you see everyday that do equally bad things

Jessi Slaughter

There was no hope?

Shame that she eats so much pizza or she would be passable

Kek

Its mostly Chris' own fault. I just remember a recent thing where people are trying to get Chris to apply for a job but he keeps saying he can't handle it and his employer would fire him.

Considering that Chris is an autistic tranny there is no way an HR person would fire him, if only out of fear of being sued,.

This board

They can just not hire him. Considering his terrible record and past, it would be all too easy to just throw away his application without even calling him.

Mostly his parents. It's very possible that if Bob and Barbara gave Chris the structure and discipline that he needed as a child he wouldn't have become the legendary autist-god that he is today.

Don't worry. He's going to be denied a lot of jobs with his background, but it's a number's game anyway. He could also just as easily get a job in a month even with his insane background.

Isn't there a video of her banging someone with a strap-on?

Even if he did he wouldn't last long. His terrible body odor and attitude will ensure he'd be out in less then a month.

autism

This is true. I can't really argue with that

There are plenty of autists that manage to live decent, productive lives. Chris could have been one of them if his inbred parents actually gave a fuck about him.

hey you niggers, my friends, what's going on in this thread?

>5:07

what the fuck

is that the trinity of the micro - mezzo and macroverse?

>tfw they change Sonic's arm color
>tfw banned from local game store, Best Buy and GameStop
>tfw Sonichu medallion gets crushed from shoving it up your anus
>tfw peeing the bed
>tfw house burns down making bathroom coffee

It's not a fair world. It's not her fault.

One of the reasons was whenever Chris gets frustrated with anything, he lets out "Loud Outbursts" where he'll just yell something.

Don't forget his incest comments about dreaming of fucking his mom.

And how mothers should help virgins with sex education.

i bet there are people who dreamed about having sex with their mom right now

Chris deserves every bit of hate that he gets. The fact that he had shitty parents and has autism doesn't detract from the fact that he's a lazy, narcissistic asshole.

i don't think he's legitimately trans.

"legitimate trans" isn't even a real thing.

this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=ig01O1Dz9yk

Adam Stackhouse of course

youtube.com/watch?v=lA84b9eCyZA&t=31s

retard. it's a legitimate and recognized medical condition with diagnostic criterias.

Leave him alone! Leave krisu-chan alone!

you people are BASTARDS

Just leave Chris-chan alone!

His parents didn't beat him enough as a kid.

Seriously though, its parents are 110% to blame.
He had so many redflags what should have signaled for help but his parents didn't do anything about it

the vaccines

Mental illnesses are difficult to properly diagnose, many of the people who identify as tranny are more likely suffering from low self esteem and desperate for some identity to cling to. The humane thing would be to have most of them put down.

God.

God is an asshole. Fuck him for doing this.

Chris-chan is the magnum opus of this website. It's almost like a super advanced AI (RIP Tay) was asked to analyse the entire internet and create an avatar from what it found.

Jesus Christ pol this would be barely be funny as a joke

>The humane thing would be to have most of them put down.
thanks for invalidating your opinion right away. makes this mich quicker.

>right away
>with his last sentence

You shitlords need to stop being such pussies. It's ridiculous.

Chris-chan who met up with robert casio
Fucking retards would get along swimmingly

He seriously think k someone is going to buy it.

>after the restoration and disinfection
>disinfection

And he's already putting that totem money good use

I predict this guy will finally kill himself after his mom dies.

If he doesn't get kicked out of his home first

Whats he gonna do with the 25k he got from selling the t shirt?

Legos, dildos and transformers, my friend. Legos, dildos and transformers.

Doesnt he already own a shitton of legos? how fucking expensive are those things? with 25k he can build 25 decent gaming computers

If someone is autsitic enough to buy the totem pole, then it's not too far-fetched to believe that he can sale his shirt for thousands of dollars. I don't think it's fair to put the blame on chris for this one

That freaked me out. Looked like she was reading a message under gun point.

How long till they're on the street

??? You realize it was just a joke and that the guy buying it, while receivin the item, just did some Paypal shit and got his money back anyway?
While Chris already fucked himself over for buying goods worth 1000s of dollars before the fucking thing was even shipped?

Do I need to remind you who we are talking about?

No, he actually got the moe y eventually. However, his mom had to take money out of her life insurance policy to pay for shipping the totem. Also, Chris wasted most of the money on toys and a necklace for Barb. So he still fucked himself.

Just amazing how he finds a way to screw things up

No, he won't. He's too egotistical for that. He'll just sit alone in his house and beg for money and probably eventually lose the house. Even then, he'll try to find a new "mommy" figure to move in with and leech off of. Chris will never kill himself.

The good news is, Chris is so fucking unhealthy, he'll probably drop dead at 40.

WHY IS NO ONE BOTHERING TO FUCK HIM OVER OR EVEN WATCH HIM

EVERYONE HAS HIS ADDRESS. You would think somebody would have set the house on fire, yet he managed to this by himself.

Doesn't he have a brother? He'll probably take Chris in once Barb dies

He has a half-brother who wants nothing to do with him. The half-brother is an egotistical piece of shit also.

Weens try to fuck with him all the time, they're just pussy little faggots and are afraid of getting in trouble.

Christ doesn't need anybody to fuck him over, he does that just fine all by himself.

This. Cole despises him and Barb. Barb basically lied to Cole about who his real father was and Cole never forgave her, and Chris keeps calling Cole an asshole for hating their mom.

Now, to put into context precisely the sort of asshole Cole is: he's a film critic who refers to himself as "the smartest critic on earth" and was the only one on Rotten Tomatoes to give Toy Story 3 a bad rating, basically just because he's a hipster douche.

So yeah, he ain't taking Chris in.

his parents probably,

Also true. He's a human car crash. You don't need to interfere, just sit back and watch the carnage.

i think you guys are being unfairly mean to this guy.

I think you don't know who this guy is if you think that.

>winrar

the guy is clearly mentally retarded, you have some rather unrealistic expectations from him.

Spend a day on the cwc wiki, read all about him and then tell me if you don't think he deserves to be trolled.

People have tried to help him, but he refused anything that doesn't involve giving him money to blow on Legos and Transformers toys

He hit a guy with his car and drove off. At trial, the guy begged the judge for clemency for Chris and got the charge knocked down to a misdemeanour.

Chris repaid this kindness by calling him an asshole and a Jew online and didn't even apologize for hitting him.

You do not know Chris if you feel pity for him.

Yeah he looks like a fucking pussy

Ever now and then he hosts an auction on ebay. The prize? A dinner with him discussing film, proving that no matter how much he hates Chris, he's cut from the very same cloth.