Post your weird s/m related fetish, Sup Forumsros!

Post your weird s/m related fetish, Sup Forumsros!

Mine is blackmail, humiliation and psychical torture girls online.

Whats your fucked up kink?

Also share storys!

scat

I'm male bdsm switch, find out recently, I though I was dom but holy fuck the sub side of my want some.

whats your thing?
being fucked with a strapon?

Monster girls (e.g. holstars, centaurs, lambias, arachne, demons, vamps, giant single cells, ), tenticles/horse dicks, dick girls, inflation, feederism, vore (both hard and soft), selfcrest, body swapping, BDSM (bondage, smacking, teasing, devotion, choking, beating, ___, etc.), claustrophilia, electrocution, cirosion/venom (like a spider), anthropomorphism, scat, vampirism, enemea, farts/burps, annulingus, unrealistic stretching, unbirthing, clones,, supernatural infection, fear/greif/embarresment, non-sexcual ageplay, transformation, parasites, drowning/asphaxiation, mind control, soul drainng, endosomatophilia, autoassasinophilia, preggnancy, conjoinism, growths, mutant girls (e.g. 1 eye, multie limbs), micro/macro, reverse rape, HUGE boobs/ass/bellies, weight gain, multiple people livign as one eprson, poping/explosions/bursting, multiple parts (e.g. arms, breatss, etc.) beign a girl.

bearhugging

and I tought I was fucked up

That's as condensed as it can be.

>Wut?

I just slap them around, scratch up their backs, pin them to the mattress and choke them out a little. That's vanilla sex for me, girls don't complain tho.

Want to be encased in wax and turned into a statue of myself with a vibrator in my pussy.

Necrophilia. Only indulged, sadly, as acting.

Its called rough sex, normie

Then I only have rough sex.

Try a vacbed

Lmao follow your dreams.

Not quite enough. I like the idea of being placed in public afterwards with none the wiser.

Nanotech gets good? Certainly turning myself into a blow up doll. Though with robotics? Might be able to become property that way.

got pics of what you mean? asking for a friend

Fraid not, its only a conceptualized kink. Not seen anyone else do it. /D/ has some thing akin to it in petrification.

Whats so bad about that? Its just furthered sub to an extreme.

Pretty much these. More mental than physical, trend toward public rather than private humiliation, but otherwise same as OP.

>also DD/lg

Nice :)
Shame ur not a girl.

No I genuinely hope you'll get to live it out one day, sounds pretty cool.

post it

Being drugged and abused/shared.

Thanks!. Figure wax heated just to the point of being not solid and painted over repeatedly and blown would show off my beauty and keep me encased. Perhaps a plastic resin coated over once more to make it so I'd require some one to let me out.

hot. Ever done it?

Sounds like a college slut I would tie up and blindfold in my room and fuck her cum in her mouth and quietly walk out and let my friends go in and take turns. She has a boyfriend now But is so easy. I sent her hi a week ago and she sent nudes.

Years can be whatever you want me to be daddy.

All the time. Helps that I'm a lil druggie and always high

hehe, how old are you and where are you from?

haha, you little whore!
I already like you!
What is it about? Having no controll?

Ever tried wax coating anything? Kind of shirty, cracks on any movement.

Your rib cage will still need room to move, so you need a material that will flex with it. The bdsm community has yoy covered for that, just can't remember the name of the material off the top of my head

30/m, 6'8". Still want to continue?

Yeah, I like being unable to stop them and doing things I wouldn't otherwise do

would you describe yourself as feminine?

Nice!
Whats the worst thing someone ever did to you?

Not really, no. Deep voice, broad shoulders, body hair. Happy to switch, but I almost always dom.

I do like musical theatre though

to bad =)

Have to check into it more. Never heard of said material. Why I figured a plastic may have been needed. Thanks for the assist. Such a hard fetish to get going.. As have to find a guy or girl that wants to turn a girl into an object.

Rape, sadism, physical dominance like just holding a girl down and forcing her because I'm stronger.
So I guess my overspecific ideal is to hold down and brutally anally rape an 18 year old virgin

It's a long list.

Then start typing

Haha if you wanna add another one to the list, let me know!

Tell us a story about one online blackmail experience!

It's niche, but you'll do ok. Straight girls and gay guys into objectification aren't too hard to find partners for, the real problem area is straight guys.

Gotta run but if you want more info come back to these threads. I lurk.

nice trips.

Usualy it starts consensual.
I ask for personal informations and then start to force them to create more and more blackmail material for me.

And I usualy let them go when i feel i tortured them enough.

Once there was a shoolgirl (student) which i forced to do nasty photosessions on the shool toilet. That was pretty funny.
For me at least.

My ex boyfriend pimping me out to his dealer probably is on that list. Or my mother getting me drunk and letting my uncle who she was sleeping with too use me when I was 14.

28/m/dominant weirdest one is I love wearing thongs and having the person I'm with pull out the strings in public.

Amazing! Got some material to share about that session?

Pretty much most of these
/d/ for life

Tonns of stuf.But sorry, I dont share.
My victims trust me and i only share stuff when needed.

Did you enjoy it?

Honestly, yes.

fake but 10/10 for hot fantasy, would indulge

knew it. Youre a naturaly born whore to abuse.
I wanna blackmail you into being my personal slut.