Sup Forums why aren't you in Church?

Sup Forums why aren't you in Church?

Other urls found in this thread:

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oasis Island/59/71/3000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I'd have to put pants on, and that's just not worth the effort

Because I'm currently looking for a place to stay. I'm living in my car at the moment

Everyone else is here, why aren't you?
Are you afraid of God?

You don't need pants to communion with God. Just come as you are. This lil guy didn't even change his diaper!

You can sleep safely in the Church. Under the protection of the Lord. This lady didn't even bother to wash the scat off her face after her all nighter.

Because I work in retail and have no choice but to be here. But reading Scripture while no one else is in the store. It's gonna be a slow day, so hopefully I'll get a decent chunk of reading done.

I already went to church this morning. Now I'm home.

i am not fond of church

I grew out of imaginary friends when I was a child.

SL never seems to change.

Nothing more cringe than a smug atheist.

I dunno man god gets kinda pissed off when I'm not dressed up for our imaginary dates

Hilarious and original.

It's fucking boring and the priests are all touchy feely and nope.

Well bless you user. Put on some tunes an listen to a lovely sermon. I'm sure there are plenty of stations you could find online.

There's never an excuse for not getting as much God in your life as possible.

wow. this is a cool church. i want to go to it.

Church is filling up fast, better take your seat.

You just haven't found the right one, user. Trust in the Lord, he shall deliver.

According to science life is a hologram. Everyone believes in "imaginary" things kiddo.

Just wash your face and hands the Lord will forgive the rest. No need to get all bedazzled out.

Oh, trust that I listened to a few sermons from this based Egyptian in the morning before work and while getting the store ready to open. What does Sup Forums think of him? Does he speak God's truth?

redefining the initial terms and calling that an argument is how you get called pretentious.

You're pretentious.

Not all Priests are clumsy. Some know how to handle certain situations with the guidance of the Lord.

It's the River of Life Church. Welcome to all.

I said "don't shoo the children away, let them cum to me"
they kicked me out and asked me to never cum again

>Is that Second life?
I don't believe in god not a religious person myself but i do go when invited by friends sometimes

I have not heard his sermons myself. As long as you're enjoying it that's all that matters tho user.

Pretentious is just a word. You can't harm us with your words. We know the pain comes from your heart. The Lord forgives you for your broken heart.

I'm at work

Got out 30 mins ago faggot

I AM my church. I take it everywhere I go. I'm never out of church.

Won't someone think of the children? Maybe they have natural urges they might need to release also. The Church is the best place to get it out of them. That is how get homosexuals after all ...

Yes it is, I wandered into a Church and am watching the people who are "singing" along with the songs ... they're actually typing.
There's nothing wrong being spiritual and accepting, you'll be embraced in his loving arms once you die. He'll forgive you.

My church is in my mind and I take my God wherever I go; when I "talk to myself," as I rationalize to anyone who asks, I am actually speaking with God. I don't need to be in a specially-crafted building to speak to an ever-present being.

Uh oh ... they getting suspicious of me.

Hate to disagree with you, but Paul warned us not to fall for false teachers. Brining me closer to God's truth (Godly wisdom), not my "enjoyment" (worldly pleasure), is the primary goal.

Paul was a hack. Don't listen to people who wrote the bible after Jesus was dead for a couple hundred years.

You're not paying your dues if you only go to church in your head.

What dues do I have to pay that I'm not paying by speaking to a God without going to some faulty middleman who manipulates people?

You're required to give to the Church. Otherwise you are hurting the spread of Gods word. How else will they help Ethiopians and other 3rd world countries?

Well, I was raised Catholic and attended a Catholic grade school, high school, and a Jesuit university. But, now I'm non-religious. Not an atheist, though. I have trouble following mass man-made systems of worship - too flawed, corrupt,and easily exploited. Your belief system should be something developed over a life time and not just something you select one day from a handful of popular selections like at a buffet.

TL;DR - I don't attend church services.

I'd rather burn in hell than support those who do something as self-indulgent as "selfless charity work." Those who are doing charity work "for god" are either:
1. trying to guarantee themselves a seat in Heaven.
2. trying to look good for others.

(Same as )

this man gets it

Because I don't believe in fairy-tales

These are all excuses nowadays. How does the church exploit you? Are you some kind of West Baptist?

Nothing wrong with helping people while helping yourself.

This guy seems suspicious, perhaps guilty of something ...

link to simulator?

You believe what the media tells you, politicians, and the lies you tell yourself. You believe in fairy tales.

How is anything I said an excuse? I chose to develop a belief system for myself. As for my original post you referenced, perhaps you didn't read it correctly. I said the church itself can be exploited such as establishing dubious "religious" groups to obtain tax-free status for example.

It's second life, takes like 5 mins to install. Hit search and put in river of life church.

Not a sucker.

other ways i dont ask for a link right?

And I asked how is you/it being exploited? You're throwing out random excuses without details.

>>not scared or gonna be
>>not stupid or gonna be
>>crowns and churches; burn them

just woke up and still need to jerk off

I expressed an opinion and offered an example you requested, but you clearly struggle with reading comprehension and would rather ignore what you have no reply for. Have fun with your troll thread.

Now this guy knows how to dress for church.

No. You just said the Church can be exploited. No details. Just well it can be exploited by groups. Nada. That's your excuse. Now you're leaving the conversation because you can't give an example even.

I don't believe in god because when I needed him most he let me down. I especially don't believe it was his 'plan for me' for my parent to die :/. There's too much suffering in the world, poverty, natural disasters, moral evil...

Couldn't help myself, she looked like she had nice tits so I derendered her dress.

Do you have a YouTube channel.
I love a good SL troll.
Like danielfromSL

Church already ended, I watched a live stream of church.

God doesn't have a plan for anyone. That's the kind of bs they tell kids. The only adults who believe that are immature mentally.

God created you and gave you a guideline for a healthy life and relationships. Nothing else.

nah, i don't stream. sl is touch n go when finding amusing situations. you can travel for hours and get nothing. i just happened to wander into the church and people got a lil upset with me being there.

Who created god?

Like this guy. His daughter left because I sat down beside here.

The Big Bang of course.

Hell, you don't even need to photoshop some of these bitches.

hahaha ikr

This seems like a nice family, even if the Mom is just a floating head.

Because god is a superstition.
And all relgions are lies.

give me url plox?

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oasis Island/59/71/3000

Don't sit on the furniture like this they will make you leave and find another seat.

i'm muslim

get your pagan moon god bullshit out of here allahu fuck you

Religion is a lie. It's a tool that's often abused for personal gain.

Second life is pure lab distilled cringe

Which is why it's amusing to venture through. Like searching deviant art. Or going to Goldshire on Moon Guard via World of Warcraft.

Because I don't feel like getting dressed up and paying to sit in a cold building for 5 hours, being yelled at for why I'm going to burn for all eternity.

Why do you people always assume that's your only options? If your church was that bad then find a new one. No, you do not have to get dressed up just don't look like a slob.

Besides there's other methods ... pics are related because there are a number of chuches holding events every Wednesday & Sunday via Virtual means.

Look what just came in ....

hahahaha

what fucking game is this?

You know this man gets all the pussy ... funny part is I'm pretty sure this is a black man playing a white man.

It's the same no matter where you go
>dress like it's either Easter or time for a job interview
>pay tithes (since the church doesn't pay taxes)
>deal with old people passively judging you
>listen to some dribble about a time-traveling sky wizard with the mental fortitude of a toddler
>be hungry af afterwards
Fuck all that. Besides, prayer only works in RuneScape anyway.

Second Life, not really a game ... its been around a long time so there's lots of old shit are dated. But there's lots of new shit thats pretty cool a times. Mostly used by roleplayers, erotica players, furries, autistics, and 3D model hobbyists that like to put their creations to use.

No, it's not. That's always excuses people like you use. No one will stop you from going to church in a pair of jeans and a plain t-shirt. If you consider that dressing up then you got issues. Don't have to pay shit. Eat before you go. And old people are judging your ass anyways get over it.

Always faulty excuses. Never reasons.

Hell. I'm wearing a mask at church right now and no official person has asked me to leave. Except when I was abusing the furniture.

Aw the anime got scared and ran off.

All that, and I'd still be paying (tithes) to sit there and be yelled at for hours. No thanks; seems like an epic waste of time.

Except you don't have to pay. You're not required too. If thats how you feel then you don't do it.

Preggo bitch forgot to take off her vagina hud.

cow goast

[11:37] Sιмσηє Lуяιc Ɠαмвιησ (azyahlyric): CAN I SHOW YOTU SOMETHING PLEASE BEFORE YOU GO
[11:37] Miya ZenDaya DeVeaux (miyanunu): You too Pastor :)
[11:38] Now playing: VaShawn Mitchell - God My God Live
[11:38] Sιмσηє Lуяιc Ɠαмвιησ (azyahlyric): i was here enjoying the service and one of your ppl in here was touching on my body in areas that was out of line and i asked him to stop touching me his was response was it caught his attention so he did what he wanted
[11:38] Sιмσηє Lуяιc Ɠαмвιησ (azyahlyric): you have a pevert in your church\
[11:38] Ɗєѕιяє' Mσηαє Ɓяαɗѕнαω (luscioustia): >.
[11:38] ƊєѕιRαє' Mσηαє Ɓяαɗѕнαω (nickimiinajj): ° ᴾˡᴹᴾ ˡᴺ ᴹᴱ ᴶᵁˢᵀ ᴰˡᴱᴰ °
[11:38] ƊєѕιRαє' Mσηαє Ɓяαɗѕнαω (nickimiinajj): ° ᴰˡᴱᴰ °
[11:38] ƊєѕιRαє' Mσηαє Ɓяαɗѕнαω (nickimiinajj): wth
[11:38] Ɗєѕιяє' Mσηαє Ɓяαɗѕнαω (luscioustia): whaaaaaat
[11:38] ƊєѕιRαє' Mσηαє Ɓяαɗѕнαω (nickimiinajj): ° ᴰˡᴱᴰ °
[11:39] Ɗєνιηє' Mσηαє Ɓяαɗѕнαω (merakirose) whispers: WTH!
[11:39] Ɗєνιηє' Mσηαє Ɓяαɗѕнαω (merakirose): SMH
[11:39] ƊєѕιRαє' Mσηαє Ɓяαɗѕнαω (nickimiinajj): why is he touching on your body parts
[11:39] Ɗєѕιяє' Mσηαє Ɓяαɗѕнαω (luscioustia): who is it?
[11:39] Sιмσηє Lуяιc Ɠαмвιησ (azyahlyric): idk but i was it was very uncomfy and i like it

haha

They mad bro, they mad.

lloooolllll omg @ these second life avatars

Like i said before

She didn't like me touching her belly. But she had rather jiggly tits.

Religion has never been something that interested me.

make some webm's. There'a lulz to be had

I wasn't recording because that was fucking unexpected. It all started with this...

[11:31] . Sιмσηє Lуяιc Ɠαмвιησ runs her fingers over her belly button-it's now an outtie.

[11:32] Sιмσηє Lуяιc Ɠαмвιησ (azyahlyric): o.O