Milfcest & SS thread

milfcest & SS thread

Incest thread?

Fucking Shin Nohara...

If this is an incest thread, I got a story about me and my aunt if anyone wants to hear.

I've got a long train ride anyways

...Proceed

Go Away

Which is it?

definitely

go
pic of my colusin for interest

aunt story pls

Aight I'll start typing . On mobile so it may be slow

Bump for interest

Created from a MILF posted on Sup Forums.

Show us her tits!

again sorry if I'm slow or typing erros. I'm on mobile.

For context, we take these type of trips like once or twice a year, and it always involved parts of our extended family cause you can get special deals with more people.

>be 19, still living with parents. Older sister has moved on and is living with her bf
>just finish first year of college and summer has finally arrived. Parents decide that they want to do a big family trip, bringing sister and her bf.
>they start organizing it wanting to go down to somewhere in the Caribbean and our aunt hears about it as well. She of course wants to go as well.
>Parents of course agree and everyone starts packing and planning and making a huge fuss about the whole thing.
>we get plane tickets and make reservations at the hotel, getting a special deal for a cheap price: 3 Rooms both with queen sized beds. Parents obviously bunk up, my sister and her BF bunk up as well.
>leaving me and aunt to share a room togeather. They call aunt in advance to make sure it would be alright, and that they could order me a small room if she prefers, but she told them she was alright with it.
>I'm told to be on my best behaviour and that since I'm saving money by bunking with her, I can use it as spending money when we get down there.
>ff a couple weeks and the trip starts. We board planes, have a decent trip and everything goes fine.
>we all meet at the hotel and everyone gives hugs and kisses and talks pleasantly. Eventually our luggage gets carried upstairs and we split off to our rooms for the afternoon. We are all on the third floor, with a decent view of the beach.
>I'm all the way down the hall, when I get to th room. 327. I use the keycard and enter it to find my aunt already sitting on one of the beds unpacking her stuff.
>bikinis, towels, sun screen and umbrellas lay out on the bed. In the corner in other suitcase is her regular clothes, layed carefully out as well.
>as I enter her face lights up with a smile

moar

Bump

Listen up, pedofags!
You disgust me.
Consider suicide to cure your mental illness.
Fuhrerfag has spoken.

dump

Hurry up!!!
Pics too if you can

pic related
>my mom

Continue.

It's time to stop posting this garbage.

>"this is going to be so fun user! This trip is going to be fantastic!" She says standing up to give me a hug. "I hope you don't mind me bunking with you, I don't snore or anything you know and most nights I'll probably be alseep before you are!"
>she laughs, which sort of rattled her lungs due to her smoking habit. I give her a smile and a little chuckle. "So I'm guessing this is your bed and the others mine?" She nods "mhm, you don't mind that I picked right? I mean they are both pretty much the same you know."
>"yeah" I say as I move over to my bed. It closer to the window and I can get a good view of the beach from there. I spend a bit of time just sitting there gazing out onto the beach, watching the waves pass back and fourth as my aunt unpacks her stuff.
>eventually she finishes and stands up taking one of her towels. "I'm going to go take a shower user, then maybe hit bar or Cafe." "Okay" I reply. She takes off into the bathroom and starts running the water.
>I take the opportunity to leave in order to give her some privacy and head down stairs to the main lobby. I just sort of hang around watching men and women in bathing suits go in and out of the hotel.
>I head outside to walk around for a bit and kill some time before going back up to the room. I pass by the main beach, which is HUGE, watching as people go in and out of the water.
>I pass by a couple of stands and grab a quick bite to eat of some sort of bread and filling with it. Eventually I pass by a lonley dock with a couple of wooden chairs on it.
>I look around, no one is around really, so I just sit down on dock and watch the waves go back and fourth. I end up sitting there for an hour or so before my stomach starts to grumble and I decide to head back.

Sorry this one took longer, got Interrupted. Should be fatser now.

cont Right now

Bump to keep the thread alive

bump

Faster pls user

bump

quick user
drift your fingers

Bump providing CPR to thread

Came for incest, but all I got was unrelated pics with poorly written captions.

I'm out

Moar

Seconded. Those captioned pics are shit 999999999/100000000

Pump

OP work faster you nigger

Your mom??

anything better than nightmare-fuel CG?

The signal keeps dropping so I keep getting fucking interrupted. I'll try and do continue later because this is fucking ridiculous. I'm really sorry.

Just tell us what you did.

yea

We counting on you m8

no worries we're waiting

always waiting

Income and a public face for the family. That's not even that difficult to work out...

Type it in your phone's note app then make a new thread and paste it, will be faster

Bumping for green text

But how do I know if it's too long and will get cut off?

this

Fuck those tits are disgusting

Join my incest kik group and share some videos and stories with us

>shitty captions
>hilariously bad pic

kys soon

bump

Go 8n m8

pls user

Split it in small pieces, also link this post when you make a thread (>>>this_post_number), so we can find it

more of this please

Bump

Bump .

Bump

Bump

Bump

One on the left is Apolonia lol I studied with her

bump

needs more femdom handjobs

Bump

Bump