18/f, ask me anything

18/f, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hi omar; and do you have a nearby shelter?

Did you know that I'm not only extremely handsome but also a fine gentleman?

>female
>Kuwait
>using computer

show ankle with timestamp or gtfo

Rare flags.

Kuwait user, how many South Asian migrant worker slaves do you own?

7aram 3alek tsameni Omar stghfrallah

Why are you pretending to be a girl?

I don't like spics

I watched the video where the one black lady was clinging onto the window with one of you disgusting gulf arabs filming instead of helping her. As a result, she fell to her death. I hope that you fucking disgusting gulf arabs will once again be slaves to either the Turks or Iranians. You don't deserve to exist.

kek sounds like great banter, post

I probably shouldn't of said I was female because I knew I'd get comments like this. Just ask a Kuwaiti anything.

london?

Can I lick your feet while jerking off?

On a scale of one to Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, how much would you like to exterminate the rafidah dogs?

Are you a pure QT faithful virgin Muslim waifu?

The guy filming was some filthy Saudi living in Kuwait and the maid didn't fall to her death, she's fine (and I'm not saying what the subhuman did was right). Being a Kuwaiti has nothing to do with your family's origins. My parents aren't originated from the gulf, they are Iranian with Kuwaiti citizenships.

>not to forget Mesopotamian
amthalch 7alean et6f7on kikebook o instajew.
shno d tsween hne?(fr6'an anch bnya)
"""saudi"""

Is it as common as in other Muslim countries to have anal sex with a secret lover to keep your virginity for marriage? How many of your girlfriends are doing this?

Haram
>>>/oven/

if hipos can do it so does kuwaitis

She's so creepy. I have to purify my eyes now.

akbar lahuuuah aluha akb9ar? alahu?! akabar alahaa!

Mu kan s3odi? Madri bas sma3t ena s3odi. Malal, I'm taking a gap year w ma 3ndi shay asawi

So, yes?

I'm not a lesbian, but it is common. I know many girls who have done that.

What's your favorite maymay?

A filthy Saudi or Kuwaiti it doesn't matter. It is you, the saudis, the UAE, Bahrain,Qatar and now even the Iranians that inflict nothing but destruction and misery upon all the others. Look at Yemen, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. All of these are your doings, and for what? because your dumb anchestors decided to betray the rightful caliph of the muslim world in favor of the british. You are no better than the USA, you are worse than Israel in this matter even. Hell, you're not even true muslims, you are just tribal nomads with a lot of money in your hands

Are you halal in the streets, haram in the sheets?

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

>I know many girls who have done that.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Would be nice if more MENAfags could comment on this Muslim 'custom'.

This desu, they choose to side with the Eternal Anglo instead of the Fuhrer and the Caliph

That's just whores, most people can tell who they are anyways. If their butthole isn't tight they ain't right

would you marry a non-Muslim?

Yemen, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, those are the doings of the USA, not us.

I'm not a disgusting whore.

>marrying a cuckfir

Are there different ways to cut a burqa which makes for a slightly different look that arab girls are attentive of?

My boyfriend is Swedish and non-Muslim

Nigga, every woman is a whore for the 'right' man stop putting the pussy(or the asshole in this case) on such a pedestal. There is no unicorn.

Very nice

The muslims (Albanians) around here do it, can confirm, even though non-MENA.

I don't know

>sweden

>18/f
you got any proof for that?

How do you feel about Iran? Would they be a better daddy than Saudi?

And who supports the USA in this regard? Who refuses to help their muslim brothers in these dire times by speaking out against the US? Who feeds the countless ISIS merchs and supplies them with weapons and ammunition? Even Israel is more honest than you because they don't try to hide their evil doings, unlike you

>can confirm

I hope you enjoyed that tight asshole.

Maybe not many, but I do know of three girls from my school that have done it and four of my cousins.

Its simply weird to look at the uniformity of dress in your culture without thinking there is some hidden customisation going on.
Or is there an official halal way how a burqa has to look the arab countrys agreed upon?

>they don't try to hide their evil doings, unlike you
Do you even know what you're saying?

السلام عليكم، انا محمد فوزي الكركري، انا مغربي الجنسية. ممكن تعارف ؟
>انا في الصورة الملحقة

I some aspects of Iran, but I do prefer it over Saudi. I'm half Persian and I've been there many times.

Israel openly admits that they settle on palestinian lands, they may try to sugarcoat it by saying its rightful Israeli land, but they don't try to hide it. Not that I love israel, but they are not as much of a threat to the muslim world as your kind is

like some*

They are pretty open about it desu, were just naive.

Kuwaiti females don't wear burqas. It's the Saudis and Bedouins that do.

ويع يالارف الله ياخثك

Curious, are you Shi'i?

Is Kuwait very sectarian?

turk detected
>hitler
>WWI
the american education meme all over again
how wide is your nfnuf or what ever you people call it
كيك

هممم دقيقة من فضلك همم

Vast majority of Muslim women don't wear that though

How wonderful, the country that was destroyed the most by the Iranian and Gulf arab conflicts steps up to defend their masters.

Oh ok, wouldnt have thought so.

We have enough muslims around here that I am aware of that, its simply that I was curious about that as I assumed she would be from a country were the men all go in white and the women in black as it is with their southern neighboor.

I'm not Muslim, but my parents are both Shia. I wouldn't call Kuwait sectarian, it's not like Saudi. Shias and Sunnis get along fine. I have many Shia family members that are married to Sunnis. I mean there are some degenerates that do have a sectarian mindset, but most don't.

Shnu cake? Lol

Not even a hijab?

what are your thoughts on the Saudi/Qatar scuffle

Does your government pick a side?

Many do wear a hijab. Most girls I know don't though.

How does it feel being our puppet?

22/f, don't ask just post GATTI

Post your hair.

I don't care for ME politics much. I don't know about the government, but the Saudi king visited Kuwait a few months back.

I'm leaving Kuwait in a few months so I don't really care.

where are the proofs

>gets triggered when called a turk
just brilliant
lurk more before you post
/mena is the best here

Hello Swede cuck, my boyfriend is Swedish

How dark is your skin?

>my boyfriend is Swedish
I'm so sorry you had to see this

Why did Iraqi forces leave the north to fight ISIS and now are attacking the PKK who stayed behind?

Sup Forums is full of autists, should I really be wary?

that's incredibly hot. are you telling me I could be having anal sex with the hijabi girls I see on the bus everyday?

Maybe immigrants aren't so bad after all

Who did you vote for in the election?

Where are the immigrants you see from? Are they subhumans from East Africa?

>calling swedes cucks
>admits being together to a swede
you played yourself sand girl.
is he Swedish or """swedish"""?

Do you wanna stay in Kuwait or move abroad? Do women face any legal impediments?

I got triggered by you spitting on all of your dead countrymen by supporting those disgusting kingdoms

kurds, afghanis, somalians, iranians, palestinians

G A T T I
A
T
T
I

OP is clearly fake, no woman has ever said this

He's actually Swedish, not """swedish""". I find Arab men repulsive.

What election?

I had anal sex once(not the homo kind), and you'd be surprised how much preparation you need for it.

I don't know if I buy muslim girls having anal sex, you need lube, condoms, maybe an enema, you need to stretch the asshole little by little...it's not a spur-of-the-moment thing you can do with Achmed boyfriend

I'm moving to the UK in a few months to be closer to my boyfriend. Living here for females is completely fine, it's different from Saudi.

The Kuwaiti general election, a few months ago.

It looked very interesting.

I don't believe you the slightest. No ethnic swedes are in Kuwait, much less so 18 year old swedes. Post hand with timestamp or confirmed liar for (You)s

He doesn't live in Kuwait, he lives in Sweden. I'm moving to the UK in a few months to be closer to him. I fly him to Kuwait every few months to see each other, but he doesn't live here. Why are you calling me a liar? That's very unintelligent of you.

He's not even 18, he's 21.

>Why are you calling me a liar? That's very unintelligent of you.
>That's very unintelligent
???

>post unrealistic claim
>no proof what so ever
>ignore everyone asking for proof
>>>>unintelligent

I was 17 at the time, I couldn't vote. I think you have to be 21 to vote too.