imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/700pN
sketchtoy.com/68058170
youtu.be/BVXTmav24Wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're taking requests:

Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless

The only thing that I have is a good idea.

what is the idea?

taking requiems

Mozart

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any of these pokemon
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
if another pokemon interests you that isn't pictured here feel free to ask about it

draw shaggy

And yet you never answered the question of why she's smelling her armpit.

draw my kitten, Guts

AAAAAHH

A request I will do a request..

Loli rape

Oh howdy Tribeast!

Give a double handjob & have both cocks cum into your open mouth. Have cum dripping off of your tongue & chin.

sketchtoy.com/68058170

Not that user, but. I had fun.

miserable alcoholic hannia and happy alcoholic hannia hanging out

Requesting you reach your dreams and live a happy and fullfilling life. Thanks in advance!

not mine but someone on Sup Forums drew this in a shaggy thread

he was in the army and fought off bikers

taking requests

can you add a scar across his nose as well? then it would be perfect

>ehg or yv?

what a waste of talent if he does this

Oh fuck its ytitnE

Oh, hey there.
How're you, today?

Just ...Existing, today.

perfect! thank you!

do tim and eric

kek

I am actually not 100% sure what to feel. My body seems not to be really content. But mentally I am fine, I guess.
I actually am surprised to see you around here. I mean, I have been gone for a while and alot of people disappeared as well.
Oh, look! A purple feathered night fury.

Alright Sup Forums. Right now, there's six of us, and that's IT. I'm putting up this 6 so if we're as infested as I think, those parasite fucks won't be able to pull a- *belch* -pull a fast one on us. Until then, keep your eyes peeled for any zany, wacky characters that seem sort of out of the ordinary.

Taking request

remember when we did that cameo? you killed my family? it was fucking great

It might be more of a light mauve, but I'll take it.

so do you have a body or something or are you just a talking head

Nice, thank you Hannia.

I request a crown made out of bacon, fry's and pancakes.

...So am I.
Just unnaturally stubborn.
Or lonely. Depends.

still taking requests

Scratch that, lilac for sure.

taking requests
i feel like shit right now so it may take awhile

loli rape

Anyone doing requests?

My request please! ^_^

draw your favorite food

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

My brother is that way.

A request please.

Actually yes.
But a wool poncho isn't really that interesting, uh?
Oh, got'cha. How're ya' doing though? Anything new?
Also, I am not that great with specifying a name to colours. Or colours in general
Eh, I am able to cope with it. But it's definitely not pleasant. I honestly think I feel like this because I was in contact with a sick person yesterday.

Draw this character of mine

Hey, do you do requests? I love your art style!

>tv head
fucking dropped

Sure why not.
Paper or digital? I am not really as good with digital as on paper.
And, in case you are curious to my paper art. Heh.

it's more interesting than the same head with a different expression every post

Also, forgot to mention that I'd prefer digital.

Do something with this song in mind.

youtu.be/BVXTmav24Wk

Thanks. Was fun. Bye.

Requesting art of these two.

verrrrrry gooooood thaaaaaaaank yoooouuuuuu!!!

Do more snipperclips, my man

requesting Winnie leaning against a wall like this (or a side view if that's easier), but instead of a gun she is holding a hand covered in blood up to her face like she's inspecting it. She also has random splatters of blood all over her.

your most pleasurable face when taking it in the ass

Thanks for that

Entity? Is that you?
Marc? Is that you?

>
no prob

ill do the crown gladly

taking request

*craM

Sure. Give me a bit.
Got'cha. Thanks for the feedback, man. I'll try and keep that in mind

no, it's ytitnE and Cram

OH! YOU! HELLO!

>cram
nigga what

it's short for "SCRAM" so get lost

IM CURRENTLY TRYING TO MAKE A CROWN OUT OF BACON FOR THE KING OF AMERICA SO I CANT SCRAM

draw a chicken

ill do you one better
behold!
THE BREAKFAST KING

Hihi, requesting a happy fox :)

also your nightfuries are adorable oml

nipple shoulders

I like it

>

hello b drawthread
do any of you like ßhitpoßting
of courße you do