>writes me " oh i feel weird and bad"
>doesn't want to go out
>find out later that she went out with someone else

what should i do?

Move on

Fuck it. Not worth it bro. Move on to new things

Move on OP

She's toying with your feels, you gotta let that girl go

I thought of that too even before but she didn't seem like the kinda girl to do that. now it seems like she actually is like that

What a cunt. Move on user..

And post her noods maybe

don't have any and she's underage

Oh. Then what are you doing here faggot?

>be me
>Broke up with my girl because didn't want to waste her time
>Week later we're still texting
>Went over to her place last night because she missed me
>Fucked her senseless
>Still not sure what we are

What do Sup Forums

Fucking kill her. ALLAHU AKBAR!

Find her on her date and strangle her

I guess you should stay with her.

You stupid piece of shit. You could have her as a sex slave until the rest of your pathetic life if you've said NO. You would be ALFA and you would gain her respect. Now you're just BETA as fuck and she's probably already fucking other faggot.

Keep fucking her till she makes her call or you find something worth your effort. Ezpz

Lmao you were backup for a backup. This is why you break contact after a breakup.

Girls are like that, man. I feel for you, it sucks, but all you can do it try to move on. If she tries this bullshit again you should just say no to her.

Delete phone # and unfriend on any social media, she playing with your heart

move on. Cut her out and focus on yourself.

Z

are you me?? this same shit happened to me last night...

Move on?

ive come to learn girls are pretty much fucking retarded. No matter how much more they are in touch with their emotions and cognizant of their actions, they are always subject to being fickle retards. I'm sure deep down ur ex does care about you but shes on some other shit now. Forget about her for now. The moment she sees youve found someone else to go out with she'll come back saying she misses you etc. She wronged you pretty dirty pulling that shit so if i were you id realize shes a bitch for that and you can have fun now and make her jealous at the same time. Dont go back to her just fuck her if you can lol

an hero

Same shit happened to me few years ago. She was fucking with me like that, got me fired from my job, lost my friends cos of her, she was trying to isolate me from everything so she could fuck with my mind. It worked though, cos I tried to blow my brains out with an SKS eventually. Still didn't stop her though, but with the meds they give you and shit I managed to move on. To give you and idea as to how fucked up those cunts are, years after I was in Japan with what's now my wife and she msg me to ask me how I could do that to her, how I could move on, cos she still loved me and shit (shes the one who had dumped me). I lol'd and told her to fuck off and that was the last I heard from her.
Don't go down the same path I did, when they see you can be manipulated like that they don't stop. Don't be that guys who blows his brains out cos of a manipulating bitch. Tell her to fuck off and save yourself a lot of trouble.

Good luck

What the fuck did she do to you?? How did she make you want to blow your brains out?

>>she didn't seem like the kinda girl to do that

every girl is like that man. they are all cunts.

she's messing with you dude, leave her, try not to have contact.

i broke up with my boyfriend of 9 months last week, i told him i don't really wanna talk as much to start and just to remain friends but here we are, he messages me allllll the time and i feel rude to ignore him...

>reasons we broke up:
- he hit me in front of his friends - "wasn't supposed to be that hard"
- locked me outside his house for 4 hours a day before christmas because his sister was sleeping so i couldn't come in? and he couldn't come out? even though we'd arranged to meet up????
- whenever we play games (yes, i'm a video game girl) he always takes out his anger on me and whoever else we play with, nothing's ever his fault
- he put no effort into the relationship and when i told him 2 months before i broke up with him that i was losing feelings for him and if he wanted to keep me he'd have to try he said "yeah i promise i will" and never did :/

think i made the right decision... hopefully you will too

We as humans have an amazing ability known as foresight. We learned not to live in the here an now, but in anticipation of the future.

Men and Women, however, have different ways of perceiving this anticipated future. Men gravitate towards ensuring they have the necessary skills, resources (including social), and knowledge to deal with obstacles, both known and unknown, that may hurt their survival or ability to secure food and comfort from a outside threat.

Women, on the other hand, are consumed with ensuring their survival within a social hierarchy. They want to have priority access to the things needed to ensure the survival of themselves and usually their offspring. They seek not to combat the external threat, but to ensure their dominance of internal ones.

What does this have to do with you my friend? You are that insurance. If she fails to attract another mate... if she needs to fallback on another provider to shelter and provide, you are that.

She will never "break off" from you. Its simply not how they think. Your like a stack of firewood or full refrigerator to her.

you did make the right choice.

Kys

Bro, I broke up with this bitch like 6 years ago, and 3 weeks ago I finally turned the last page of that book when I settled out of court with an insurance company. 6 years, 3 different court cases, shit I learnt she did after we broke up during one of the court case like try to have me arrested by saying I was a child molester and shit like that. She did everything she could to destroy me.
And just so you don't think you're above this happening to you, it all started out very bening like you. Just a "ahh, do you want to meet". After some time it grew into this shit. They can be real spiteful bitches, and she was a total whore who was getting taken advantage of by every single man in her life. I was the first guy who ever treated her well, and see where that got me lol.
I don't wanna delve into too much detail, this is /b after all, but I tell you, this is just like troll bait. If you go for it, you have no idea what you can be in for.

I sure had no idea

Well, glad you're in a better place now. I'm not OP though, btw

Yeah, you're right, I was replyong like I was still explaining to OP but knew you weren't.

I have to say though, all that's been said so far is spot on, with regards to my own experience anyway.
They will NOT let go, they're really like black widows keeping you alive cos you don't rot until you die, and they're not quite yet ready for a meal.

As hard as it is, you'll have to move on, either now or later, and later won't be any easier (op).