Does these work?

>does these work?
>can they realy damage ur dick? picture?
>any one with experiens?

Be VERY careful user

>does these work?
No
>can they realy damage ur dick?
Yes

What a partypooper you are.

only temporarily
yes, absolutely, they can also cause ED
never used one because I don't care if my dick is small

VERY careful

Yes, but I can no longer get fully hard. But I look great.

You know the simplest legit way to at least make your dick seem bigger don't you....

Work out and manscape... Seriously...

this is the truth, getting rid of fat and shaving is what works

Yeah cause bitches love it when you're pushing rope lol

Fucking self-conscious yards in here.

Y'all niggas putting that pussy on a pedestal.

Y'all need to accept what you got and just get good.

I love scaring people though.

*tards

Enjoy your penile necrosis

Extremely careful

Stories?

The thing that sucks about having a larger penis is that the amount of woman that can actually handle a large penis are far more rare then woman who can.
Less than 1/2 of the woman I have fucked could handle being fucked at a brisk pace, definitely unable to handle a pounding.
Its not much of a blessing.

nope doesn't work
donno if damages penis
I had one, used it 4x a week for 30 min in bath for 6 months, absolutely 0 change dick still same size, but losing weight did gain me some length more then water dick pump ever did

My fiance works in healthcare. She got a report on a guy that used these things and his dick exploded.
You know that banana peel effect that happens to Elmur Fudd's shotgun when Bugs Bunny sticks his finger down the barrel? That's the only way I could picture it in my mind.

Be very careful!

This is troof.
I have a normal sized cock and never really thought anything of it, but after I came to Japan for work, a lot of girls simply can't have sex with me here. They're in pain. I end up never seeing them again because they can't handle it. Some girls simply refuse. Girls in Japan are far smaller than in the US. A lot of them are similarly sized to our girls in middle school, even if they're like 20. Their vags are smaller as a result.

I could only imagine what would happen if I had a 9 inch cock here. I probably couldn't have sex at all. Girls would literally run away.

Basically damaging tissue causing short term swelling, maybe bruising. not worth it.

and as said, most girls cant take a good size. Im about 5.5 inches (nothing special) and of the 4 girls ive fucked (im only 20 and been in a long term relationship the last 3 years) ive had to use a tonne of lube on all of them and 2 told me to be slower

>but losing weight did gain me some length more then water dick pump ever did
this.
I used to be a landwhare with a pretty short dick.
Once I lost more and more weight, my lower torso fat decreased as well, iving way for the full length of my dick, that was halfways covered by layers of fat before.
Once I reached my ideal weight, I got a OP to remove excess skin on various parts of my body, and while I regained miniscule penis length back just from loosing weight, after this OP, I effectively got another 1/3rd back.

Fucking awesome surprise when they removed the bandages.

I enjoying walking around gym showers. The stares make me super masculine, like I could steal all of their bitches. Especially black dudes.

I did some stripping stuff for bachelorette party. Once had a Mother of the bride, slap the bride to be with me dong, after she failed to fit it her mouth. But generally screams.

I also do bull stuff, the reactions are brilliant.

You took mushroom too far bro

Very very careful

Word

This thing uses air pressure to pump more blood into your cock and make it look bigger temporarily. Anyone who played with his dick long enough know he can can achieve this with their hands easily without the help of this machine.

0/10

Hey what type of bull stuff do you do? Is it too floppy to actually fuck?

how long did you do it?

take any supplements?

how many times per week?

what did you do before and after each pump?

let's talk about your lack of phtoshop skills

Cucking, and sizequeen parties. Shits awesome. Once saw a guy with a sub 1inch penis, he made me wear one of those shit horse masks. Also did a black coupe once, but only once. I think he thought he would cuck me, but had already promised to it. lol
I fuck fine, it is just not as hard as it use to be. Unless, I get super horny.

Sizequeen parties?
Was the black chick hot? Did it get a bit racist?

Post more stories user.

Chicks dare each other to go big. Its great. I do it once a year for a group of 5 rich chicks in a mansion, they have me strut around for a weekend, fucking me whenever, wherever they want.

The black chick had huge boobs, real BBW. We looked amazing. She saying stuff how this cracker was more of a man then you. It never went roots though

How much did you gain length and girthwise? How big was your cock to begin with?

nice third leg dude.

I'm not even small and I'm still working on accepting what I got.. it's definitely easier said than done but if you don't work at it, it won't happen

I love strutting on nude beaches too. The slapping noise is really pleasing.

I once went to an orgy party, like 30 couples.
I was the bell (bull) of the ball. I had like 20 of the chicks frothy, Fucked 3 of them in the group, jizzed on like 8 of them when I finished. I then had to sit down for like half an hour to recharge where a mother of four (about my mother age) kept flirting with me. I then went into one of the bedrooms, intimidated a guy doing hes thing so much he had to give up, fortunately for that lady I tapped in.

Length not much (~1 inch), but about 2.8 inches in girth for both flaccid and erect.
Thanks, When I kneel on a soft bed, it touches the mattress.

Is that how you walk about day to day?
Like what happens when you hug your mom?

What's wrong is the box of your gf to long?

Turn to the side. But sister once sat on my lap. She accused me of stuffing, until I flashed the bitch.

So your cock is permanently bigger now? Do you pump regularly?

yep. And I stopped. I did not want to get wider. and wasn't getting longer. I kinda wish I was a foot long.

What the hell man, that's crazy. I thought pumps were temporary.

Lol, I bet she did. Is it awkward now? Is this a greentext?

Did you have a jelqing routine or anything besides the pump?

He's lying. Don't listen to him you moron.

It looks like a fucking leg

Me too, but it never went down. I think I was super lucky and did it during a natural growth spurt. I was always big, but an ex encouraged me to do it and it payed off. Although I think I am one of the lucky ones.

Thats why I love that pic so much. I once sent this cropped version to a girl. I think it looks even more like a third leg.
Just imagine the weighty swing

fuck off faggot
time snap or gtfo with your fake pics like wtf

She screamed, and then hit me. It wasn't awkward until she asked for a picture to prove it to her friends and bf.

are you jerking your little 2 incher while posting fake pics and stories?

Incredible dude
Did you give her one, a pic I mean; and the other thing?

Yeah I sent her this one ->
bf left her like a week later, don't know why.

Lol, dude. He caught her jerking it to her brother. Good work ol' three legs.

You should send her more, that poor single lady.

>ol' three legs

kek even if this guy is fake I'm enjoying these posts

>even if this guy is fake I'm enjoying
Enjoying the penises....

Timestamp or gtfo

Wierd. I lost 120 lbs and didnt gain anything at all

Or flash her again. flop it out,
or invite her to the beach. *Oh I didn't realise it was a nude beach, your not chicken are you*

the tale of ol' three legs continues. cucking men through out the land.
I see a theme tune emerging

Nah I think it was long running argument.
But did also send her this one for one of her friends

Yo dude you got a killer dick

Did you do any jelqing?

I like to imagine it was Shane Diesel getting his comeuppance

Some, I had ex that did it on me aswell. She was a bit of a sizequeen.

Does your English fucking work?

Can you imagine the Cuckinator (over there) and diesel, DPing Piper perry, Christ. I think they are different species to me.

Wow, that is a real lung puncher.

What's the timeline? From start to finish?

imgur com/a/B8uzj
What size are you for comparison

now its time to work on those chicken legs my dude

what and ruin Mr Tripods ratios. Are you even thinking this through

TIMESTAMP OR GTFO FAGGOT

this one. Christ that girl must be tiny

building leg muscle doesnt magically shrink your dick
big muscles + big dick = profit
i'd imagine after some gains, he'd be getting tired of all the pussy he'd pull.

You have a lucky sister. You should show her the helicopter.

Timestamp or this never happened.

So what's the trick ?

As you guys seem to like this stuff.
I once stayed at her house, and walked from the shower to my room naked everyday. To show her room mates. My sister found it hilarious. On the third day she got me to hang around to scare a prudish friend. Talking to me for like 10 minutes standing in front of her on the sofa. I heard one of her friends say that I was three times the size of her bf, then all giggled that my sis was a lucky girl.

I hoping that next time a go, I can start up some truth or dare. FUCK

Hate to burst everyone's cum bubble, but here is what google image search gave me.

Not that the one on the left is small, far from it, but how do we know that's not shopped either?

How do we know any of these pics he posted aren't shopped?

How big were you before?

6x5

I am the one on left, I post a lot on LPSG, I get shopped alot to.

no idiot

Still waiting on that timestamp, faggot.

Do condoms fit you dude?

Since OP still refuses to timestamp, I also have the feeling that he's just making things up.
Your proof adds to that.

But you posted the fake one in this thread. why not the real you?

This leads me to believe none of these are authentic. You're only lying to yourself, that goes for your pics and your stupid stories you keep telling.

This.
Busted.

theyfit 69s, but It is still tight.

Regular sizes hurt to much around base.

Fuck me. Thats the dream. Dis you keep it moving to keep it swaying. Watching their heads move like tennis viewers

yes

Just fuck your sister and timestamp it already.

anyone thinking what I'm thinking...

Timestamp or "?

I'm good with that.

NEWFAGS. PROTIP: Ask for timestamp if you want to believe.

pumping routine?