What did he say?

What did he say?

Race is a social construct!

Nothing because bugs don't speak.

Black Spiders Matter

Bush did 9/11

Feminism is the future

"i'm taking away your good boy points"

Welp, look likes a new meme is born. Kek wills it.

Gas me outside how bow dah

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Traps are gay

Popular vote

ard ▼ Settings Home
Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Return Catalog Bottom
Update Auto
Post a Reply

...Anonymous
04/19/17(Wed)11:22:31 No.729755740
13 KB
13 KB JPG
So if I use my vibrator in a hotel room, can my neighbours hear it? O_o
...Anonymous
04/19/17(Wed)11:27:02 No.729756011
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.
Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you marvelous fannie bandit

well done

Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)11:26:41 No.730248368 ▶File: You lost the game.png (190 KB, 800x892)
>>
Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)11:26:57 No.730248394 ▶
(OP)
Popular vote
>>
Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)11:27:20 No.730248434 ▶
(OP)
ard ▼ Settings Home
Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Return Catalog Bottom
Update Auto
Post a Reply

...Anonymous
04/19/17(Wed)11:22:31 No.729755740
13 KB
13 KB JPG
So if I use my vibrator in a hotel room, can my neighbours hear it? O_o
...Anonymous
04/19/17(Wed)11:27:02 No.729756011
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I

>when you're too potato to even copy pasta correctly

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
Sup Forums
Sup Forums - Random
[Post a Reply]
10/04/16 New board for Sup Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
[Hide] [Show All]
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
17 / 6 / 11 / 2
[Update] [Auto]
File: 1492906088628.png (187 KB, 800x892)
187 KB
Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)14:18:53 No.730247623▶ What did he say?

>>
Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)14:21:18 No.730247832▶

Race is a social construct!

>>
Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)14:21:47 No.730247884▶

Nothing because bugs don't speak.

>>
Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)14:22:46 No.730247977▶

Black Spiders Matter

So close

>inb4 reply to post or mom dies

>"Taxes are the price we pay for civilization."

My name is jeff

You monster

love u mom

>seeding torrents
Wait, what? People actually do that? Why? You gain nothing. Literally nothing. And if you're doing illegal shit, it increases the chances of getting caught. You'd have to be a complete retard.

>>>
> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)11:30:38 No.730248720 ▶
>
>>when you're too potato to even copy pasta correctly
>I don't want to live on this planet anymore
>>>
> Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)11:30:54 No.730248742 ▶
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>[Post a Reply]
>10/04/16 New board for Sup Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
>06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
>05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
>[Hide] [Show All]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
>17 / 6 / 11 / 2
>[Update] [Auto]
>File: 1492906088628.png (187 KB, 800x892)
>187 KB
>Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)14:18:53 No.730247623▶ (You)
>What did he say?
>>>
>Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)14:21:18 No.730247832▶

Obama was a great president

"fondle me harder daddy~~~~ X3"

I like emojis

Hitler loved playing with jews

if nobody did it, there would be no torrents!

fff

What is this symbol?

B8

this guy gets it

you must be old here

Spiders are arthropods

I seed until the next few people are done downloading. It's the fair thing to do, even if I don't have to do it.

So that's it then? That's all it is?

>Little thing has 6 legs
Not a spider

T͍̳̼͇̦o i͏̤̞̺͚̞n͉̬͔͚̼̟v̟͉̭̗͚̭͉ok̤e͈͡ ͙̳t̷͍̠h̺̪̻̹̻͕e̬̤̭̹ ̟̙̟͓̠̪h̺̮̹̣̟̭̤i͕͟v̼̹̖͕̙̻̀e̱̲̖̦͍-̷͉̰̝ͅṃ̳̘͝i̴̞͙n͓̪͖̕d͈͇̣̠̀ͅ ̖̩͝r̼̻̣̭̖̼e̹̫p̦̬̮̥̙͓̺͜r̥̱̬̟͙̙̞e̛̗̳̮͚ș̩̞̯ȩ̻̭̟͙͎n̰̞̺͚̘t̰̣̤̖̫͉̰i̴̖̲n̴͔̞g̡̺̫̣̗̖̜̣ ̸̖͎̳̝̗c̣͔ͅh͍̩͙̰̝͕á̖̮̜̗̙̣ơ̩͍̗ś.̭̜̻̗̪͘
̞̕Ị̶͇̭͉͈ǹ̟̤̱̳̰̗v̢͙ò̙̪̙̲k̼͍ḭ̼̲̥̗n̴̫͇̮̺̠g̭̦̀ ̷̳t̞͙ḩ̻̙͉e̞̥̹̼̹̻̹̕ ̲͙̯̹͚͇f͔͇e͇̲͉͎̥͖el͔̹̲̤̦ͅi̧̮̩n̶̤g̮͖̭̤̹̥ ͚o̸̘͇̜̜̳͉̬f̺̜̼̻ ̛̙̻c͇̙̟͈̦͇̮̀ḩa̤̭̦̜̬o̱s͍͖ͅ.͞
̵̟Ẉ͓͉̥i͙̤̮͚͕̭ͅt̥̱͕͚͇̟̦h͓̮ ̹̻̭o̟̪͎̩̫̫̰͘u̬͟t͓̝͍̩̬͙͜ ̵͍͙̙o̹̱̤̮͙r͈̻͙̠de̳̣̟̝͕͡r͖̠̣̭͇̜̹͞.̤͔̬̟͔̣͇
̝̣T̳̫̝̯̬ḥ̮ͅe̢̲̳̱̼̯͓ ̴̬͔̪N̺̮̗͚͓̠͞e̷̩z̻͈̦̞̭̣p̨̗͉͚e͙͖͚̣̯r̯̞͕̫d̻̳̦͝i̛͓͕a̼n̙͖͖̝̟͔ ̳̳h̘̤͚̜͖̀ͅi͔̺̼͕v͉͍̝̟̹ͅe̶͎̟͍̮-̛̳̫̯̰m̧̗̥͉̞̬̘i̸n͈ḓ̘̝̱͈ ̵̦̻͙̲̩̬o̧͚̯̞̫̭f̬̺̦̹͙͚͖͝ ̠̝̘̺͕̖̞c̹̙͔̱͎ẖ͖͈̼a̷̱ͅo̧̟͇̭̖͙s̹̙.̘̖͎̘ͅ Ẓ̬̗̘͇̙͙a͉̩͜l̝̯̪̫͔go̶.̫̯̕
̣̙̖̜̮̰̮Ḩ̳e̘ ̙̪͈̜̣̝w̝̻̟h̖̖̣̩͍̙̬o̗͚̠ ̠͇̘̰͕̖͢W̘͕̹̗̺͖a͞i̧̞̰̝͕͖ts̺̱̬̤̠̀ ͇̥̝̖̞̼B͇̖̤͈e̸͙̳̪̫̜̲̯h̜̝͚͓̖͚i̩̣͇̻̘̥ͅṋ͈̪̳̪͈͉ḍ̵̹ ̥̖͞T̸̻̜̳̭͍͍h͚͕e̺̤̹̥̲̝ ̦͉̦̘̥̗̻͘W̠͔a̗͕̗̥̟̲͇ḻ̻̝͔l͓͕.̘̰̖
͙̹̗̩͔̀Z̪̦̝̳̲ͅA̡L͈̗͈̰̕ͅG͉̳͓͎͖̭O!̴̜̙̝͓̜

Slut

are you 10 years old?

I lost the game two years ago..... i shouldn't have talked about the game

10 1/2 thanks

NIGGER

a

if that's all you want it to be then sure

8==========D

Allah ackbug

Neurochemical imbalances

if you spare me, another bug will die.

I love watching "try not to rap challenges"

if you spare me, all bugs on the planet will die instantly. Will you take my life to save all the others?

I unironically miss Zalgoposting.

gotcha

Spider said this.

If nobody bought games there'd be no games. No honor among thieves man. Take what you can, give nothing back!

Bernie would've won

sfaf

mods

Error: Comment too long (19270/2000).

He didn't say insects. He said "bugs". It's an imprecise enough term that arthropods can be rightfully included in the the colloquial meaning.

TL;DR-you're not only autistic and a faggot, but dumb too.