Hey fags, my name is Todd. I'm 6'7 250 pounds and I'm in MMA and boxing. My body fat ratio 0.5 %

Hey fags, my name is Todd. I'm 6'7 250 pounds and I'm in MMA and boxing. My body fat ratio 0.5 %.
My faggot weeb brother said all his samurai swords were a 1000 fold Damascus steel what ever the fuck that means, so I went into his room and bent them all. Guess you fat sissy loving pillow humping fags are all talk.

Thats what you aspire to be. Not the neckbeard you are.

Did you know that giant birds used to roam the Earth?

I love you
no homo

I mean look at this motherfucker

That's pretty badass man.

Hey Todd,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

none of those are damascus steel...see pic related

Right? We only have ostrich and emu today, but once upon a time our ancestors had to worry about getting their skulls crunched in giant beaks by massive unsympathetic predatory birds.

Why did you break your brothers stuff? Do you think your brother is better than you (although you have a 0.5% body fat ratio) and therefore you need to destroy his shit just to make yourself feel a little more power full than your brother?

Just imagine something that much bigger than you giving zero fucks as it just fucking kills you. And it's a bird.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So wait what's going on in this bird thread?

How'd you do that? What site did you use?

looks like magneto flipped out at hatori hansos place. do you like a.. baseball?

looks like Iron man tried to commit sudoku

Lol 0.5% means you're dead

op only had to use 0.5% of his power level.

I hope after, that he teleports behind his brother and said, "Heh. Do not take it personally, my child."

So since your brother was lying, and those are all $39.95 fake mall katanas that he himself could do that to, what makes us believe you?

>Todd

come on op, you can do better that that

Nice try Chad. We all know it's you.

I'll suck your cock.

Crows are fucking ace

cool story bro

Try bending this faggot

>0.5%
Haha, even with huge amount of anabolics and training 3-4% percent is the lowest you can have. Well baited

>received_1847715182220910.jpg
I knew they be overpriced garbage

Roll for number 2
I want it to be mine to love it forever. And hugs

We meet again Zodd.......

Easy.

There's also the cassowary, they still fuck shit up in Australia or whatever.

I bet you have a small penis

See I really am in MA...Want to spar? I've always wanted to kick the ass of an Amazon freak. Where you at bro. I'll travel up to 5 hours

With ".5" body fat he has now dick. More an average size clit

I made friends with the crows and magpies around my main king soopers store by giving them food while wearing my fedora.
>if i remove the hat the crows sometimes don't recognize me

fun fact if you have less than 10 percent body fat your dick can die